-_- hurt-_-

Substitute

LuHan went to the seat that JoonMyun had left and sat down. He was leaning onto his knees and kept his head down. "I swear, Myun can be really troublesome. He was lucky that there weren't any fans in the auditorium yet just us members." He said and then ran a hand through his hair. "SeHoon would you sit down as well. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you."

"Hyung are you alright?" SeHun said and LuHan looked at him. SeHun could see that his hyung was really tired.

"No Hunnie. I'm tired. This problem between the three of us wasn't suppose to be told to the other members." LuHan said and SeHun lowered his head.

"I'm sorry hyung." SeHun commented but LuHan shook his head.

"For what Hunnie?" LuHan said and then looked at Min. "I can easily see the others also falling for her as well." He said giving a faint smile. "Who wouldn't, just look at her. That's why I'm going to be the more mature person here." He said and she looked at him having a bad feeling at what he was going to say. "I'm going to let her go. She has till she is 19. I don't want to constantly have to be watching how you act around her. I don't want to hurt you again like I did earlier." He said and then looked up at Min since she had stood up. Both men were then shocked that she then slapped LuHan. She looked at her right hand stunned. She wasn't one to really use violence when she got mad. She then rushed out of the room leaving the two friends.

"Hyung your cheek!" SeHun shouted and rushed to get some ice. LuHan sighed knowing that he deserved what she had done.

What the hell was that? I just slapped him without thinking. He's said it before but it never really sunk in. But with SeHoon there it really hurt. My chest got really tight. Why the hell won't he fight for me? He did earlier this morning, what the hell is with the change. Stupid Myun Oppa had just keep his microphone on. I wanted his help, not to cause a bigger mess like this. I should have spoken with WuFan gege instead. Stupid LuHan, since I was five I have only been able to see him. Can't he see that. And stupid SeHoon why are you making my life more complicated. I already told you only LuHan. It's not going to change. I know that now. And it hurts finding out this way. Knowing that LuHan would give me up like that for SeHun. 

 

Min had stormed to the stage where all the others were located. Myun smiled at her but then frowned when she went over to Kris. Everyone was looking at her. "What on earth?" WuFan said turned to face her since she was standing behind him and had gripped onto his shirt. He took her hands and could feel her right hand shaking. He looked up just as LuHan and SeHun came onto the stage. LuHan had and ice pack on his left cheek. 

"Ya SeHoon what did you do!" Myun shouted. 

"Would you lower your voice Myun. SeHoon didn't do anything?" LuHan said and Kris looked down at the girl in front of him again then back to LuHan.

"What did you say LuHan?" WuFan said and then lifted Min's head since she was looking down at the ground. He sighed since she had tears in her eyes. "Never mind I can guess." He said and then looked at Myun. The younger then came up to them.

"You have your answer now don't you." Myun said seeing the tears in his sisters eyes. She nodded and he hugged her.

"Thank you oppa. Although it was a really mean way of making me know how I feel." She mumbled and then turned her head. Kai was standing close to them, so she turned to him and hugged him shocking everyone around them. 

"What in the world?" Kai said and then went quiet when she whispered something into his ear. He went pink in the face but nodded. When she let go of him she swayed slightly but shook her head and then looked at the managers. 

"How many songs do you need the girls and I to do?" She asked and blinked tears away.

"4. Two in the beginning and 2 at intermission so that the guys can change their clothes and have a breather." They said and she nodded. She then walked passed LuHan and SeHun without a word or even looking at them. 

"This is not good." SeHoon said looking at LuHan who nodded as well. 

                                        

A/N: Ok so now we know how she feels. But what does she have under she sleeve. And What did she say to Kai to make him blush as he did. Actually even I don't know yet. I'll have to see where this goes.  The story always changes from my original plan.