Pains

Substitute

 

When the group was at the practice studio it was if SuHo wasn’t even missing since she could dance just like him and also sing like him as well. “Yeah, Yeol get off of me.” She said shoving at him when he leaned onto her all sweaty. “You stink.” She grumbled and Chanyeol looked at her hurt. She looked around the room and groaned since most of the guys had taken their shirts off and were sweating really bad.

 

“Hyung aren’t you hot?” JongDae said as he was coming up to her.

 

“I am, but I’m not going to sweat all over the floor. Do you remember the last time that happened.” She warned and all the guys grabbed their shirts again. That was how her brother got hurt in the first place. He had been running around the room and slipped really hard. The younger members got the mops and started to wipe up the ground.

 

“Hey SuHo have you been working your ?” Lay said just as she was drinking some water and she spit it out. “Oh grouse SuHo.” He said and Kai cleaned up the water.

 

“What the hell kind of question was that Lay.” She said and he pointed to her .

 

“You have more shape to your .” He said and she rubbed her forehead.

 

“And you have more of a belly. What the hell have you been eating in China?” She said and the M members had to chuckle at her comment. Lay pouted and then hit her in the . “Yeah.” She said and hit him in the stomach.

 

“Apa.” Lay said and clutched his stomach. “Hyung you know that I don’t like people talking about my stomach.” He said.

 

“Then don’t touch or talk about my .” She said and that’s when the other M members knew something was up.

 

“Hyung…” Kai said and pointed to the other M members.

 

“Damn.” She said and sighed. “WuFan.” She whined and he came up to her.

 

“Guys just leave him be.” Kris said and she leaned onto him. This was normal now to the guys. LuHan though was not please. She then went to the bathroom while the guys took a break. She went into the stall and sighed as she checked her . Lay had really hit her hard. Her parents had never laid a hand on her before so it really stung.

 

“You alright?” LuHan asked leaning on the stall door while Kris leaned against the counter.

 

“No I’m not. That really hurt. My parents have never hit me before. What the hell is wrong with you guys.” She said and the two smiled at each other.

 

“Get use to that. The guys in this group are really into skin ship.” Kris said and she opened the stall door and leaned onto the frame.

 

“That was not skin ship and you know it.” She said and the two tried not to laugh. “Anyway were are we taking all of them to eat. I really should apologize to YiXing as it is.” She said and the two nodded at her. The three went back to the practice room and Lay came up to her.

 

“Sorry Gege. I didn’t mean what I had done.” Lay said and she shook her head.

 

“It’s fine YiXing. I’m sorry for hitting you.” She said and patted his head. She then picked up her side bag. “All of you get your things I’ll treat you all to lunch.” She said and the younger members rushed to get their things.

 

 

 

At about midnight Kris woke up to her crying. He quickly sent a text to LuHan to come to SuHo’s room right away. He had been sleeping on a pull out bed and jumped onto her bed. “Tori?” He whispered and she buried her head into her knees more since she was seated up. Please don't look at me. Just leave me alone. I just need to be alone. Don't call the others what ever you do don't call the others. Don't wake the others up for this. I don't want the others to see me like this. I wont be able to live this down. Why couldn't it just have let me be for the night. I just wanted to.... He pulled her onto his lap and she cried more. LuHan came rushing into the room about five minutes later. “Hyung what do I do?” Kris said and LuHan took over.

 

“Baby what’s wrong?” LuHan whispered into her ear while she clung to him since they shifted her into LuHan’s hold.

 

“everything… hurts…”She cried and his eyes grew wide.

 

“Kris get the heated blankets and also the hot water bottles.” LuHan said and then shifted her back onto the bed. He laid her down onto her side and stretched her out only to have her cry out and burry her head into the pillow. The other K members came running into the room since Kris was in the kitchen heating up water. “SeHun work her back.” LuHan said as he tried to work her legs. Kai and BaekHyun worked her arms. ChanYeol and D.O. helped Kris.

 

When morning hit and the managers arrived at K’s dorm they weren’t surprised to see all the members in SuHo’s room. They know that the members were worried about her. The guys were all fast asleep and SuHo was placing blankets over them. She then went out of the room and leaned onto the door. “You alright SuHo?” The managers asked her and she gave a faint smile.

 

“Better.” She said with a horse voice making her sound just like her brother without having to change her voice.

 

“Are you going to the gym?” They asked and she nodded. She quickly grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom. Once she came out she was in sweat pants and sweatshirt. She pulled her runners on and then M’s managers took her away.

 

“Morning guys.” K’s manager said when the other K members came out of SuHo’s room. Kris and LuHan were the last to come out just as the rest of M came into the kitchen.

 

“Where is hyung?” SeHun asked their manager.

 

“He just went to the gym.” The man said and all of K looked at Kris and LuHan. “Don’t worry he won’t be there for too long. Just so that he can go for a run that’s all.”

 

When SuHo came back she was laughing and talking with M’s manager. He was telling her about all the things that had happened to M while they were in China. She rushed over to LuHan and leaned onto him. “Hyung can you show me the aiygo that you did for the shows.” She said and all of the M members burst out laughing while LuHan looked shocked.

 

“Yeah why did you have to go and tell him about that.” LuHan shouted at the manager.

 

“Actually I was on my Ipod and saw the whole thing.” She said and sat down exhausted. “Anyway it’s not that bad. You look cute as it is.” She then sat next to Kris and picked at his plate.

 

“By the way SuHo you have an interview to get to.” K’s manager said and she got back up only to groan causing Kris and LuHan to look at her. She was holding onto her lower back. “Go take a shower then we’ll head out. The others will be at practice.” He said and she nodded then left the room.

 

“Hyung do you think it runs in the family?” Kris whispered to LuHan.

 

“I hope not.” LuHan said and all the guys continued eating. 

 

                                                                                                                  

 

A/N:

Short and really not much to it. Just seeing that Kris may be the father like figure but when it comes down to her he always has LuHan deal with her.