JooMin

Substitute

 

“JieJie, why are you still up?” a young girl asked as she walked into her eldest sisters room. She then noticed that her sister actually had her bags packed and was all dressed. “JieJie?” The younger said looking as if she was going to start crying.

 

“Ally go back to bed.”  Tori said as she made the final checks of what she had in her bags and also looking at how she looked in the mirror. She was dressed in skinnies and a large sweater with a ball cap on.

 

“But JieJie.” Ally whined.

 

“Allia back to bed now.” Their mother said from the room door. “Victoria hurry up. The flight leaves in 2 hours.” The woman said as her second eldest gave her a quick hug. “Your Appa will be there to pick you up. And also make sure that you call me if things are getting too hard for you. I will pull you out of this right away if you can’t take it anymore.” She said and her daughter nodded. “Alright this is it you’re no longer JoonMin but your oppa Kim JoonMyun.” She said and Tori nodded.

 

Once she was on her flight Tory sighed and kept her head facing the window. Many of the girls on the flight were already taking pictures of her. She knew that her brother was famous but she thought that she would at least get some rest on the flight. Her parents had spoke to her a week prior about being her brothers substitute. She didn’t take them seriously until a few days ago when her mother took her to the hair salon to get her hair cut. She sighed as she touched her now short hair. She then turned off the light above her and put her head phones on while she watched clips of EXO’s performances. She was watching SuHo closely to make sure that she would be able to act like him. She wasn’t worried about the dancing since she messed around with their moves with her friends. But she was slightly worried about how her joints would take it. She had a major growth spurt over the past five months since she turned 15. She didn’t like it since it kept her from moving too much but she knew that she wouldn’t be able to stay still often being her brother.  She then received a message on her Kakao from her brother.

 

Dongsaeng, rest up you’re going to have a long day ahead of you when you get here. I hope you’re sure about this because once you land here in Korea there is no turning back. JM Oppa (JoonMyun)

 

Oppa, It’s kind of too late anyway. There are many fans of yours on my flight and they are taking pictures of me even in the dark cabin. I’ll be rested enough since Umma let me sleep most of the day. I even skipped school. All my teachers have already spoken with SooMan adjushi to make sure that I stay up to date with my classes. Also I’m dressed like you so when I arrive make sure the no one can recognize you. JM Meimei  (JoonMin)

 

She then just listened to EXO K’s songs and closed her eyes while the fans just kept on chatting and taking pictures.