The Rest Of The Puzzle Pieces

Memories of Memories

C.N Blue “Love”

**********

Eunjae’s POV~

I just stood there mortified after I told Tao what thing I did. I kneed a guy in his most sensitive area in mere self-defense …. ok I lied. The bigger part of me did it just to hurt him but I still feel bad for doing such a thing. My hands covered my blushing face as my cheeks burned brighter with every laugh that Tao let out.

“It’s not that funny.” I commented, looking through the cracked openings my fingers made. He looked at me and began to laugh yet again.

“How would you feel if someone did that to you?” I teased and quickly lifted my knee. I had no intentions for doing such a thing to Tao and stopped my knee in midair. But his reflexes still made him back up as both his hands covered his crotch area for protection.

I stuck out my tongue at him and he chuckled. He moved up to me and suddenly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a warm embrace that I’ve missed so much.

“I’m glad to have you back Eunjae.” He whispered into my hair as I felt his head resting on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him as well and replied,

“I’m glad to be back as well.”

We stayed like that for a moment before ending the hug. We pulled away at arm’s length but his hands still rested on my waist. My head was craned up and I suddenly realized how tall he was.

When we were little we were nearly the same height, and now he’s a good 20 cm taller.

I looked at his face closely and realized how much he’s actually changed throughout the years I’ve known him, I just never bothered to really look.

His used-to-be-bushy hair flattened out and rested elegantly over his face. His bone structure was now more mature and handsome, every angle made sharp and perfect. His skin tone changed to an even milky white. But the biggest difference was his eyes no doubt.

They used to be so dark and empty, inviting no one to look into them let alone come near him. Now I’m staring at his dark brown orbs and they look so … calm and inviting.

Everything almost paused at that moment. The trees stopped swaying, the stream quieted down, and no animal was heard around us.

I watched as Tao’s face grew closer and closer to mine, every inch shrinking to a mere centimeter until his lips finally touched my own.

Half of my mind was on the kiss, while the other was in utter chaos. Why? Because with every second the kiss lasted, every spark that shot through my system, and every beat my heart skipped; all of my memories came flooding back. Each and every one of them, one by one they were all coming back to me.

************

-rolls all over the floor- sorry for the corniness overload at the end >///<

On a side note, yippee we hit 50 chapters –throws confetti- x)

LOL you’re probably hating me that I ended the chapter on such a cliff-hanger and thinking that I’m TROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO (u guys know where part of this is from ;D)