I Finally Have a Decent Reason To Punch You

Memories of Memories

Rainbow’s “Gossip Girl” | SNSD’s “Run Devil Run“

***********

Tao’s POV~

I checked my phone and saw that I still had another half an hour left before second period started. My mouth yawned on its own will, reminding me of how little sleep I got last night from all the celebrations.

I looked outside the window and saw that no one was in the yard; perfect. I found the nearest exit and spotted the big tree in the back corner, its heavy foliage shading a good resting spot in the top of the tree.

I rolled up my sleeves and made sure my hands were dry before I began climbing with ease. I made it to the top middle part and I rested my head against its thick body. My feet were hanging off either side of the thick branch that supported the lower part of my body and the relaxing breeze was the final touch that finally shut my already heavy eyelids.  

Not even ten minutes after my eyes shut, the tree slightly shook and I was wide awake. I heard a bunch of giggling and slurping sounds from below and I could only groan inside.

Great, everyone’s skipping classes and I get to witness a make out session. Woohoo -_-

“Kai stop it~” The girl said flirtatiously but she only giggled after her feeble protest, clearly enjoying the attention she’s getting from Kai.

Wait.

I dared to look down and saw the tops of the couple’s heads, a platinum blonde who no one can mistake for our school’s famous queenka. And the other head, whose hair and figure I could never mistake to be Kai’ Eunjae’s boyfriend.

He had her arms locked above her head as he leaned in and continued to kiss her, the moans loud and clear. My fists were balled up tightly, wanting to hit the nearest object around me. How could he do such a thing?

They broke apart and she giggled when saying,

“So I’ll see you tonight?” His lips smirked and he said,

“Of course babe, my house it is.” I was sick to my stomach, complete and utter hatred filling my insides. How could he do such a thing? I never respected these types of people, their existence only lowering in my eyes with every individual.

With a final kiss she walked away and Kai remained, leaning against the tree. I gave it a few minutes before I couldn’t hold back and swooped down, catching him completely off guard.

He didn’t even have time to register my presence before I finally did it; something I’ve wanted to do since I met him. I’m usually against physical violence, only using it when it’s absolutely necessary. But this was a case I couldn’t just let slip by, something about him really just pushed my final button.

My fist landed a strong blow right towards his jaw and he fell onto his back, rendering him speechless.