Don’t Remember Him, Please

Memories of Memories

2PM “Again & Again”

*********

Eunjae’s POV~

I hopped off the bus and walked side by side next to Tao. It was an unusual warm Monday morning, the perfect weather to walk to school.

“You seem to be in a good mood.” Tao examined, looking down at me. I scrunched up my nose and retorted,

“You seem to be in a sour mood.” He only chuckled and I smiled back, glad that I was able to get him to laugh. Students whizzed by us even though there was a lot of time left before the school gates would close. I was doing well with my studying thanks to Tao and I was sure I could pass the finals if I kept up at this pace.

At times Tao would vanish on me and I’d find him at the lake, practicing for his showcase if I had to guess.

“He’s already there!” A bunch of girls squealed as they pushed past me, almost knocking me off my feet.

“Who’s there?” I asked Tao and for a split second, I saw his eyes grow dark with hatred. He quickly replaced it with a poker face and shrugged it off. We walked into the school gates and I saw a huge group of girls standing out in the parking lot, some of them even holding out signs with several names on them.

Curiosity got to me and I wanted to lead Tao over, maybe we can get a glance as to what the excitement is about. Just as I was about to tug at his arm, he stood his ground and roughly grabbed my arm, completely unlike his usually composed character.

“Tao, that hurts.” I grimaced as his hold on me got tighter. His face softened and he let me go, a look of horror on his face after he realized what he did.

“I’m sorry Eunjae, it’s just…I don’t think we should go over there.” I tilted my head to the side and asked him,

“Why not? I’m curious as to what all the fuss is about.” I pushed up my glasses up the bridge of my nose just as the car doors to a gleaming white limousine opened up. The crowd began to scream louder and the handsome group of men began filing out, almost like a scene from a movie.

Don’t get me wrong, they were all equally gorgeous but I didn’t want to stick around and glaze over a group of pretty boys.

Just as I was about to turn around, the screaming got louder and I turned my head around. I locked eyes with a stunning male with heart-melting brown eyes, completely entranced by his presence.

I felt the wind being knocked out on me as my knees grew strangely weak.

Tao’s POV~

“Tao, who’s that?” I heard Eunjae ask me, shyly pointing to whom I wished she hadn’t.

Kai.

I looked away, trying to hide the anguish from my face. How is it that fate continues to torture me so? It’s as if my nightmare crawled up on me and came true.

I have to watch Eunjae fall in love with the same guy who already broke her heart once.