Mysterious Encounter

Memories of Memories

SHINee’s “Stranger”

didn’t know what other song to choose for this chappie >_< it’s been stuck on replay though, awesome song right? <3

*****************

Tao’s POV~

Our last period teacher let us out a near thirty minutes until school was officially over. That was perfectly fine with me, but I didn’t know what to do with those spare minutes. I didn’t feel like roaming around for half an hour, nor did I have enough time to go across the street and grab something to eat and get back before avoiding the crowd of students piling out, and I don’t think taking such a short power nap in the trees outside was the brightest of ideas.

So my feet somehow dragged me towards the library, hoping for some peace and silence. It was completely barren, except for two students; one at the computer and one hidden from view as he was deeply into his book.

I looked through the endless shelves filled with an endless assortment of books. Nearly all of the books looked brand new, as if no one had touched them since they got there. I pulled out a book at random and looked in the back, seeing the check-out card to see how many students checked it out. It was blank of any names.

I wonder if the kids here even heard of a book, let alone read one.

By the time I looked through about four more random books (all blank by the way), the library was only occupied by me and the kid who was still too absorbed into his book.

I was about to leave, seeing as the final bell would ring in five minutes, when the kid’s loud ringtone echoed through the library walls. He quickly dropped his book to answer it and I realized it was D.O. His face never left my mind, leaving a bitter after taste after his rude behavior since the first day of school.

I decided it’d be bothersome to walk past him, seeing as I’ve already gotten into a fight this afternoon in the lunchroom. I didn’t want another scene, knowing that he’d cause one if anything, so I remained standing behind the book shelves.

“Yobseyo?” He tried to answer in a hushed tone, even though the walls easily enhanced his vocals and his part of the conversation bounced around the room. I was hidden behind the thick rows and shelves, so I doubt he even knows I’m here.

My ears continued to listen, not sure why I was even eavesdropping on his conversation. But I was curious as to why he would be so self-conscience in this one phone call when he’s a loud and obnoxious person every other time.

“Now?” He asked, looking around to see if anyone else was in the library. His eyes must have not spotted me as his voice grew louder and he replied in almost a shout,

“No No! I need it! … I’ll be there in half an hour.” He hung up and I heard his bag ruffling and within a minute he was out of the door. He didn’t even bother to put back the book he took out. I approached his table and looked down and realized it wasn’t even a book but a magazine.

**************

This chapter’s kinda like a “Clue” (get it? SHINee’s Clue? No? ok :C) and more will be revealed later in the next chapters or so~

If you guys are 99% sure of what this is about….keep it to yourself, don’t wanna spoil it for the readers arasso? ;]