I Need Her Back

Memories of Memories

SNSD “Hoot”

**********

Eunjae’s POV~

I turned around and asked Tao who the guy was, but he only looked far off into space as if remembering something.

“Tao?” I asked, worried as to why he seemed so distant all of a sudden. He blinked a few times and looked down at me. He seemed to hesitate when he gently took my arm and tried to pull me away from the chaos going on outside.

“He’s no one important, it’s better if you stayed away from him.”

I was curious as to why Tao was acting like this, but I held onto his word. Something about the way that he said it makes me now cautious if I ever do meet that guy.

Kai’s POV~

I was stirred awake from my slumber, rubbing my eyes in an attempt to wake them up when I realized the teacher was standing right next to me.

“Sleeping in my class again are we Mr. Kim?” He said threateningly as his brown leather shoes tapped impatiently at the floor.

“I’m sorry sir, my apologies.” I said trying to give him my undivided attention. He scoffed and handed me back my test paper.

“And to think you started off the year so well.” He couldn’t help but add and continued with the rest of the class, passing out the remaining papers.

I looked down at the paper and crumpled it up into a tight ball after seeing the pathetic score of a 63. The class bell rung and I shoved the paper deep into the bottom of my book bag.

“Ouch dude, looks like you threw out that chick a bit too early if I say so myself.” Chanyeol said as he slung his bag over his shoulder. I wanted to tell him to shut up but I knew he was right; I threw her away too early into the school year.

I need to get her smart little brain back into my grasp.