Bubbly Feelings

Memories of Memories

Rainbow “Kiss (Acoustic Version)” | B2ST “Beautiful”

**************

Eunjae’s POV~

“That’s the last of them.” Tao said placing the final plate onto the counter. I nodded back and continued to wash the dirty plates, carefully stacking the clean ones onto one another after I finished washing them.

Tao began to scrape the leftover food into the trash can and we worked like this for a few minutes, a perfect duo like usual.

“Yoogeun still isn’t eating his vegetables.” Tao commented when he threw away nearly a handful of vegetables Miss Kwon prepared off of Yoogeun’s plate.  He’s one of the newest kids and he still isn’t too fond of eating with strangers after being abandoned.

I sighed and couldn’t help but smile remembering Tao was like that as well.

“You’re one to talk. You wouldn’t even touch your food the first week you were here.” I teased, giving him a knowing smirk. He flicked my forehead and retorted,

“Yah at least I wasn’t the one who ate like a pig the first week!” I blushed at his comeback and splashed a handful of soap subs onto his face. He turned away but I still managed to splash a bucket of cold water onto his back.

His soaked shirt stuck to his back and I could only smile in amusement. But that smile vanished quickly after his malicious smirk came into play, telling me I was in big trouble.

“Big mistake.” He said threateningly and I dismissed any thought of the plates, running away to the other side of the kitchen. But he was too quick and he pulled out the faucet before I managed to run a few feet, spraying me from head to toe.

I quickly ran past him and scooped up another handful of bubbles, getting ready to throw them at him when he quickly came up in front of me and blew them all onto my face. That backfired terribly.

I heard his laughter boom throughout the kitchen as I was wiping my face from the soapy suds.

“You’re gonne pay!-” I began, running up to him but slipping over the water covered floors. I was pretty sure I’d land head first onto the tiled floor before I felt Tao’s strong arm wrap itself around my waist. He pulled me back and I ended up colliding into his chest, not a graceful landing but I was safe.

We were face to face yet again and I found myself gazing into his eyes like those female leads in every sappy movie.

Tao’s POV~

“Are you ok?” I managed to ask Eunjae. She was looking up at me and I realized that I was still holding onto her waist. Yet no matter how much I urged my arms to move, they wouldn’t seem to let go of her.

“Hey Tao…” She began and I waited, curious as to what she’d say.

“Payback!” She yelled and before I had time to react, she quickly blew a handful of bubbles into my face. I let her go and wiped off the soap with the back of my hand, quickly ready to grab a handful when Miss Kwon walked into the kitchen.

“Why is it that I find you two acting more immature than the younger kids in this house sometimes?” She asked rubbing her temples in frustration. Eunjae and I exchanged a mischievous glance before we started cracking up, both of us grabbing paper towels to begin cleaning up our mess.