Acting The Role

Memories of Memories

Miss A’s “Love Again”

********************

Eunjae’s POV~

All of my attention went into my book I was so desperately trying to finish. I was roaming the halls, already well aware of where my next class was when I bumped into someone. My book collided into my chest, some of the pages slightly crumpling.

“Ah, sorry about that – Oh Eunjae!” I looked up and saw Kai looking down. He was at least a good 6 inches taller than me which only made me crane my neck to look up at him. He was giving me his usual smile as his hand reached out to wipe something under my eye with his thumb.

“You had an eyelash. Where are you heading to missy?” He teased, making a pretty good imitation of Mr. Lee. I giggled at that and replied,

“English, last period.” I walked past him and thought that was the end of our talk, but he caught up and walked next to me. Our shoulders would graze one another’s every so often, but what really sent me on the edge was when our hands collided and brushed against each other’s.

“Who do you have? Sorry I didn’t attend most of my classes on the first day of school.” Normally I would frown upon such irresponsibility, but the way he stuck out his tongue and shut one of his eyes softened me. Instead I found myself looking away flustered and said,

“Miss Gim.” He smiled and pointed to himself,

“Aw, that .” I was clearly confused by this, seeing as Miss Gim was an AP English teacher and was well-respected by nearly every one of her peers.

Kai noticed my reaction and chuckled as he crossed his arms over his chest to show an X when he clarified,

“I don’t mean that she . I just meant it that we don’t have that class together.” His final wink caused me to become too shy to even dare look at him afterwards. How bold can such a guy be? Yet I’ll admit it really added to his charm and charisma, always knowing the right thing to say at the right time.

I was about a few doors down from my class when I had to halt in my footsteps when Kai asked,

“Ne Eunjae, are you free after school today?”

Thump thump. Wait, did I just hear that? I’m not hallucinating right?

I gulped down some saliva and replied,

“Y-Yeh, why?” He clasped both of my hands into his and bowed his head down, almost begging me,

“Can you please tutor me after school? I’m behind already and the school year just started, please Eunjae?”

He’s. Holding. My. Hands.

(O////////O)

Kai’s POV~

Come on, take the bait already.

I looked up at her, my eyes giving the impression that I’m pleading for her to agree. She looked at me but turned away from my gaze, her cheeks showing a clearly evident blush.

I saw her head nod and I threw my arms around her, shaking her left to right as I repeatedly thanked her in a tight embrace.

I feigned embarrassment and let her go; scratching the back of my head like a normal person would in this kind of awkward situation.

“S-sorry, just got a little carried away. I really appreciate this though. I’ll meet you in the library after school!” I said, running away. I looked back and saw her hiding her face behind her book, her bright red face glowing behind the book’s hard cover.

Once I turned the corner, I couldn’t help but break down and cover my mouth so she wouldn’t hear my laughter.

How great of an actor am I?

*****************

Woohoo double digit chapter x) finally hit the 10 mark :3

More drama to come your way!~