She’s All Yours

Memories of Memories

 

B.A.P “What The Hell”Infinite “BTD”Block B “Halo”

***********

Tao’s POV~

I leaned against the school gates, already here before nearly everyone. It was too early for any student to come but the teachers and faculty were already in the building. I wasn’t sure when he’d even come to school but I wanted to be here as soon as he was, my blood already rising.

Eunjae collapsed on me that day and I carried her quickly back inside, Miss Kwon driving her to the hospital the minute she measured her abnormally high fever.

She’s supposed to wake up today somewhere around noon, seeing as she was exhausted and needed to recover from yesterday’s turn of events. My knuckles grew white as my fist tightened, the anger rising even higher.

The students began walking in, slowly a crowd accumulating as each individual passed by me. Some gave me nervous glances and when I looked at them, they all flinched and looked away. I must’ve been emanating death and anger from the outside, striking fear into anyone who locked eyes with me.

Eunjae’s absent today making it the perfect day for me to do something she’d definitely try and stop me from doing.

I saw EXO-M walking in together, Chen waving a welcoming hello. I nodded in their direction but continued to keep my eyes on the road, waiting for the eye-sore to drive in.

And right on time, the limousine made a turn and drove right into school grounds. I saw the windows going down and Kai peered at me, fashioning a shiny bruise around his lower jaw. I couldn’t help but smirk a little on the inside, knowing he’ll have even worse damage done today that’s beyond my control.

Their car parked into the school’s lot by the time I got there myself. EXO-K all stepping out one by one as their fans greeted them with shouts and screams of affection. Kai was the last one to come out and he had a fake smile plastered onto his face, none of which the fans seemed to notice.

I took no care in the crowd and marched right up to the kingka, landing a solid blow to his gut before I grabbed his head conveniently leaning over from the blow, and smashing my knee into his face.

The move was so quick that no human could’ve possibly avoided it and no bystander could’ve protected him from such an attack.

The girls shouted in fear and horror, dispersing immediately. EXO-K looked quite stricken, the shock quickly going away and replacing itself with anger. D.O didn’t dare make a move on me, either still shaken up by his little secret or just my action.

But the one I assumed to be Chanyeol lunged at me and I quickly dodge it, his body bending over from his rash actions and I elbowed his back, causing him to wince onto the ground.

It wasn’t that bad of damage but I looked at Kai soullessly, my black eyes showing no mercy what so ever.

I leaned over and grabbed him by the collar as I hissed,

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t send you to the hospital this very moment.”

D.O, Se Hun, and Baek Hyun almost seemed to have a silent agreement behind my back as they decided to team up in hopes of fighting me. They came at me from all my sides and I quickly jumped up using my right foot to bounce off of Se Hun’s chest, using him as a ground to step off of, and spinning around as the same foot swiftly managed to kick D.O right across the face.

I didn’t have time to assess the damage but attempted to land a downward kick on the opponent behind me. Yet Baek Hyun managed to block my kick with a Hapkido move I’ve seen before. Yet I knew I had more experience, seeing as his arm was weakening and he could barely hold up my leg for much longer.

“You pathetic bastar-“ I heard Suho come up behind me and just when I was about to bounce off from Baek Hyun’s body and come at Suho with an aerial attack, EXO-M decided to step in and block me off from all of them completely.

Enough! Unless you all want to get suspended I’d really recommend that you guys stop behaving like little kids and stop fighting before someone really gets hurt.” Kris announced, stretching out both of his arms to keep us at bay. EXO-M made themselves into something almost like a human shield to separate me from the recovering EXO-K members. Kai was already limping as his hand covered his battered face, a pool of blood from his nose escaping onto his shirt’s pressed, white collar.

Even through all of that he managed to smirk and spit some blood tainted saliva in my direction, causing Lu Han and Lay to move their foot to avoid it from being soiled.

“Well well well, looks like you’ve found your place at the bottom of the social class along with these pathetic imbeciles.” He scoffed as his head obnoxiously tilted to the side. Chen squinted his eyes and replied back calmly,

“Watch it Kai.”

This only amused him further as he only chuckled, rolling his eyes at Chen’s reply. Kai’s eyes turned into that of a pythons as a devilish smirk played across his face,

“I thought you were only trying to pick a fight but now I realize this is all to avenge your pathetic little four-eyed princess, isn’t it?”

Eunjae.

Just hearing him call her such a name that she’s been ridiculed of countless times gave me another boost of energy as I tried to land a blow on him another time. He flinched but I didn’t make any contact on him, my blow being stopped by Xiu Min, his Tae-Kwon-Do block strong and firm showing me that he’s on a pretty high level.

“You don’t want to get into any more trouble than you already are.” He warned, trying to reason with me.

Kai chuckled and turned his back on me and waved his hand behind me as he remarked,

“Don’t worry; she’s no longer of use to me so she’s all yours.