Chapter 35

She

 

 

 

“There you are.” Sooyoung waited at Jessica’s college hoping to see her girlfriend some time during her break.

 

Jessica did not look too happy upon seeing Sooyoung. The other girl noticed it and became worried. “Is everything okay? Why do you look so sad after seeing me?”

 

“No!” Jessica quickly denied what Sooyoung’s trying to imply. “I just had a talk with my professor about a possible scholarship.”

 

“Scholarship? You should be celebrating then.” Sooyoung smiled like a proud girlfriend.

 

“I haven’t gotten it yet. I still..have to write an article.”

 

Sooyoung put her arm around her girlfriend. “You’re great in writing. I’m sure you’ll get that scholarship.”

 

“But I’m not sure if I’ll do. I can’t write about that topic.”

 

“What’s it about?” Sooyoung asked. Jessica was hesitating if she should tell Sooyoung. But before she could even answer, Sooyoung spoke again. “Well, I’m pretty confident that you can write just about anything if you want to. You have my full support. Just do your best, okay?”

 

Jessica nodded slowly. “Thank you, Sooyoung.” She whispered to Sooyoung’s neck as she wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

“If those encouraging words made you hug me, I guess I should do that all the time now.” Sooyoung joked.

 

“Listen, I know I owe you for avoiding our talk earier.” Jessica looked down.

 

“We can talk now. Over coffee. That is if you want to go with me.”

 

“I would never want to go with anyone else aside from you.” Jessica smiled. She linked arms with Sooyoung, her worries failing to leave her mind.

 

*

 

“Fany-ah…” Tiffany greeted Tiffany warmly. She gave her a kiss upon her cheeks. She felt guilty about not having to spend time with Tiffany these past few days because Nana needs a friend right now.

 

Tiffany didn’t gave her any reaction. The lack of reaction is enough hint for Taeyeon to know that she’s neglecting her girlfriend.

 

“Fany-ah…” She tried to hold Tiffany’s hands but the latter pulled her hand back.

 

“You were absent in class earlier.”

 

“I had to take care of something.”

 

“Something or someone?”

 

“Are you jealous again?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Do I have a reason to be jealous?” Tiffany asked back.

 

“Fany-ah, I don’t like mind games. You have to tell me everything or else I won’t be able to solve the problem.”

 

“Maybe you understand her better than me. She is your best friend after all.”

 

Taeyeon sighed then slowly pulled Tiffany for a hug. “You’re my only one, Fany-ah. Nana is a close friend. You are my best friend and lover.” She kissed Tiffany’ gently hoping that the kiss would relay all her feelings for her. Taeyeon was relieved that Tiffany didn’t resist.

 

“Sorry for overreacting.” Tiffany said after the kiss. “I just hated the feeling that you chose to be with her than me. I don’t like it that she has that pull on you. It’s obvious that you care for her.”

 

“Look at me.” Taeyeon made sure that Tiffany was looking at her eyes before continuing. “I will choose you above anything and anyone else all the time in any situation. Please remember that.”

 

These words finally made Tiffany smile. “Cheesy Taetae.”

 

Taeyeon grinned. “Just for you.”

 

Tiffany smiled even wider. “That’s right. I don’t like sharing you. I hope I made it clear.”

“Yes, mam.” Taeyeon grinned. “I just hope this is the last of your jealousy and insecurity issues. I’ve had enough of it in the few months that we are together.” She chuckled.

 

“Then don’t give me a reason, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

**

 

“I’m sorry you have to hear what my mother said last night.” Jessica spoke once they got their coffee.

 

“I should be the one apologizing for getting you in that situation. If I didn’t come into your llife…”

 

“I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.” Jessica finished the sentence.

 

Sooyoung smiled. “Thanks for looking at it that way.”

 

“In any angle I look at it, I always see all the positive things you gave me and made me feel. What happened last night was nothing compared to all the things you’ve done for me.”

 

Sooyoung was touched. “I love this sweet side of you.”

 

“I’ve always had it in me.” Jessica said.

 

“Then please tell the naggy Jessica to go away.” Sooyoung wanted to see the cute angry Sica again.

“I’ve never been naggy!”

 

“I was just joking.” Sooyoung said. “I also love your naggy part.” Sooyoung wasn’t done playing with her.

 

“Sooyoung! I’m not naggy.” Jessica pouted.

 

Sooyoung had to laugh at the cuteness Sica is showing.

 

“Fine, fine. If you say so.”

 

“Sooyoung~” Jessica continued to whine.

 

“You’re not naggy. You’re just whiny.”

 

“After what I said to my mom last night, you have the guts to bully me this way.” Jessica was not going to lose to Sooyoung easily.

 

Sooyoung felt guilty with those words. “I’m sorry.” She held Jessica’s hands.

 

Jessica regretted reminding Sooyoung about last night. The other girl’s expression changed from a happy one to a sad and worried one.

 

“I was just joking, Sooyoung.” Jessica reached out to touch Sooyoung’s cheeks. “Maybe I am really whiny sometimes.”

 

“Sometimes?”

 

“Most of the time.”

 

“And naggy?”

 

“Never naggy.” Jessica refused to be labeled as naggy until the end. “And what about you? You’re not so perfect yourself, Ms. Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“Then tell me what’s wrong about me.” Sooyoung challenged Jessica.

 

“You’re…”

 

“Can’t think of anything?” Sooyoung smiled at the sight of Jessica who was really thinking hard.

 

“You’re too cheesy!”

 

“But you like it so that doesn’t count.”

 

“Who said I do?”

 

“You don’t? I could shift my cheesiness to other girls if you want.”

 

“Don’t you dare.” Jessica glared at her.

Sooyoung chuckled. “So you have nothing else in your mind?”

 

“You’re…You eat too much!”

 

“And how is that relevant to our relationship?”

 

“You love food, maybe even more than you love me.”

 

“See that is your problem. Add that to the list.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You’re always jealous.” Sooyoung declared.

 

“That’s unfair. We’re done talking about me. It’s about you this time.”

 

“We can’t do anything if I’m perfect.”

 

“That! You’re confidence. It’s verging on arrogance.”

 

“I’m confident because I know I’m good. I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

 

“I’m starting to hate this conversation.” Jessica pouted.

 

“Why? I’m having fun.”

 

“Why are you so perfect?” Jessica asked in frustration.

 

“I’m not. That’s why I liked about you, remember? You had always seen the true me? The imperfect me and not  the perfect Sooyoung that people want me to be.”

 

“I just made it seem like that for you to like me.” Jessica chuckled. “Just kidding. I still see the real you but I’m totally blinded by love now. I can’t judge properly now.”

 

“Then just stay blinded please. I don’t want you to leave me.”

 

“That will never happen.” Jessica kissed Sooyoung. 

 

 

 


 

 

Light chapter. 

Drama is too stressful to write.

I'll just save it for later.

Hoped you like this chapter. :