Chapter 15

She

 

 
“Hurry up! Jessi will be hungry!” Tiffany said. She’s pulling Taeyeon who is holding all the food that they bought.
 
“She doesn’t even know that we’re coming.” Taeyeon struggled to bring everything that they bought. She’s now regretting that she insisted to bring everything by herself. “Slow down, Fany.”
 
Now, they’re back with calling each others’ nicknames. It’s been a week since they fixed their problems and everything’s going well between them. 
 
“Taetae, c’mon! Don’t be so slow.” Tiffany said. They arrived in Jessica’s apartment and Tiffany started knocking. Taeyeon finally arrived at the same doorstep.
 
“Is she still sleeping? Aish, this sleepyhead…” Tiffany continued knocking on the door. 
 
Just then, she heard Jessica’s dolphin scream.
 
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!” 
 
Taeyeon found out the door is not locked. She opened it and signaled Tiffany to come inside. Tiffany ran immediately to check on her friend.
 
She found Jessica covering her eyes. And she’s staring at…
 
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!”
 
Tiffany immediately covered her eyes. Taeyeon used her hands to cover her ears. Sooyoung is only on her towel. She’s just standing there with both of her hands trying to cover more of her body. 
 
Jessica peaked to check who screamed after her and she saw that it was Tiffany. “Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” She let out another dolphin scream. She didn’t tell Tiffany that she got another roommate in the form of Choi Sooyoung.
 
Taeyeon sacrificed her own ears and covered Tiffany’s ears for her. After ten seconds of silence, everyone has calmed down except for Sooyoung who’s still in daze because of all the screaming.
 
“Jung, care to explain yourself?”
 
Jessica ignored her. “Sooyoung, you borke house rule number one.” She told Sooyoung. She’s still having trouble looking at Sooyoung. Her eyes focused on the floor.
 
“There are no house rules.” Sooyoung was not really shy about being seen in just a towel. She’s confident with her body and she didn’t know that it will cause such a ruckus.
 
“There is now. House rule number one, never walk around the house in just a towel.” Jessica said with her eyes still on the ground.
“Then, can I walk around ?” Sooyoung teased Jessica. 
 
“N-no!” Jessica accidentally caught Sooyoung’s image in a towel again and immediately look down. Her face is red as a tomato right now.
Sooyoung laughed. She walked slowly back to her room.  She passed by their two visitors. “Hi.” Sooyoung greeted them while passing by.
 
It was Tiffany’s turn to blush. It’s still Sooyoung. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow after seeing Tiffany’s shy reaction.
 
“You told me you’re straight.” Taeyeon whispered to Fany’s ear. 
 
Tiffany elbowed her. “Shut up.”
 
*
 
After everyone has calmed down and was fully clothed, they sat down around the dining table and enjoyed the food brought by TaeNy earlier.
 
“I didn’t know Sooyoung’s here so we bought for only three people.” 
 
“For three people? I thought we were hosting a party.” Taeyeon joked. After all, she was the one who brought this from the first floor all the way to the fourth floor. The elevator was not working.
 
“Shut your mouth, Taeyeon.” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon. She shifted her gaze back to the other two at the opposite side of the table. “How long has it been since you’ve been roommates?”
 
Taeyeon did not let them answer the question because she spoke first. “So the rumors were true? Now, you’re living in?!”
 
Jessica shook her head back and forth to deny it while Sooyoung almost choke. “NO!” Jessica answered too loud than she intended.
 
“I needed a place near campus so I asked her if I could stay here.” Sooyoung answered for the both of them.
 
“In the middle of all these rumors?! Do you really need a place desperately?” Tiffany asked Sooyoung. She was just concerned for her best friend.
 
“She needed a place to stay.” Jessica just answered in her defense. 
 
“Oh, I get it. Now, you’re house is open to everyone in need of a place to stay. Last time I asked you if I could move in, you declined me. So what is this special treatment to Sooyoung?” Tiffany acted like Sooyoung was not there. She felt bad for Sooyoung. “Sorry, Sooyoung. Just plug your earphones or something.”
 
Sooyoung just giggled. She’s actually surprise to hear that. She didn’t know that Jessica’s giving her special treatment.
 
“I don’t care about the rumors.” Jessica finally answered Tiffany’s question. She’s about to say something else when she noticed Taeyeon removing the ice from Tiffany’s drink. Tiffany always does that because she’s always taking care of her vocal cords. It’s the first time Jessica is seeing Taeyeon acting like this with Tiffany. “Taeyeon is so sweet.” She said this to divert the topic.
 
“Oh, this?” Taeyeon realized what Jessica is talking about. “Tiffany has to take care of her voice.”
 
This wasn’t a big deal to Tiffany. She’s used to Taeyeon doing these little things for her and vice versa. Jessica found their interaction so cute. Right there, she concluded that they’re definitely more than friendship between these two. 
 
“You look good together.” Jessica blurted out. It suddenly became awkward between the two. Tiffany was about to say something.
 
“Jessica, my best friend will look good with anyone.” Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany. She transferred some of her food to Tiffany’s plate after she cut those beef into tidbits so that Tiffany could eat easier. She didn’t see that Tiffany frowned upon hearing the word ‘best friend’.
 
Jessica saw the whole thing and figured that she should stop teasing Tiffany. Sooyoung’s phone suddenly rang. 
 
“I’m sorry, guys. I have to take this.” She quickly went inside her bedroom. Jessica sighed when Sooyoung already disappeared. Tiffany’s face suggested that she has a lot of questions.
 
Jessica decided to voice out what she thinks. “She’s talking with Jiyeon again.”
 
“What?! So they’re still together? Where do you stand now?” Tiffany fired all these questions. Jessica just sighed again.
 
“Hey, don’t just sigh. Answer me.” Tiffany wanted an answer.
 
“I don’t know. And about your second question, I’m just her housemate.”
 
Taeyeon interrupted their conversation. “I have to call someone. I’ll be right back.” Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany before walking away.
 
“Housemate? She’s clearly more than that to you!” Tiffany is talking with her loud voice again.
 
“Pssshh!” Jessica remembered that Sooyoung is just in the next room. “Shut up, Tiff! At least I’m not saying, ‘She’s just my best friend’.” Jessica ‘s mocking Tiffany as revenge.
 
“Well, Taeyeon is!”
 
“You said I’m your best friend too, right?”
 
Tiffany knew where this is going but she can’t do anything but nod. 
 
“But you don’t treat me the way you treat Taeyeon. You don’t give me that eyesmile. You don’t look at me like that. And lastly, I don’t treat you as a princess.” 
“But I am her best friend!”
 
“But, who is she to you?” Jessica’s trying to extract a confession from her friend.
 
“She said I am her best friend. I’ll be her best friend.”
 
Jessica saw the sadness in Tiffany’s eyes. “Oh God, just confess to her. I’m sure she’ll be more than willing to be your girlfriend.”
 
“I can’t do that.”
 
“So what are you planning to do? Wait for her to confess again?”
 
Tiffany wasn’t able to answer that because Sooyoung appeared again. 
 
“Are you okay?” Jessica asked Sooyoung, sensing Sooyoung’s change in mood. 
 
“Jiyeon called me and she’s drunk again. I asked her friend to take care of her.”
 
Taeyeon appeared just a minute after Sooyoung came. “This is too sudden but I have to go now.” Taeyeon announced. Tiffany was disappointed. “Why?”
“Nana wanted me to help her with something. She’s waiting for me.” Taeyeon is now looking at Tiffany. She’s hoping that the other girl would understand.
“Will you still be able to make It to tonight? You told me we’ll watch a movie.”
 
“About that, can we reschedule? Nana said she’ll cook for me tonight.”
 
“Oh.” It was all Tiffany could say.
 
“I’m really sorry. I have to go now.” Taeyeon exited without giving another look at Tiffany. Tiffany’s mood suddenly dropped. Now, the atmosphere has become gloomy.
 
 
 
 

 

SooSic and TaeNy first time together. 

It's chaosm, right? But it's fun! :))

And I just saw that I have 183 unique followers but I only have around 140 for 'Say Yes'. That means around 40 of you here may have not read 'Say Yes' yet. Yeah, I've done the math. hahaha. So if you're one of those people, go check out 'Say Yes'. It's my first fic.

I'll update again. Soon.

Commenteu juseyo! :))))