Chapter 28

She

 

 
A/N: This is THE DAY (Part I)
 
 

 

Before THE DAY (continuation of Taeny that night...)
 
 
Still on the phone with Mr. Hwang...
 
“Hello, Mr. Hwang. I’m Kim Taeyeon and I’m in love with your daughter.” 
 
It was too late for Tiffany to deny everything.
 
"Give the phone back to my daughter."
 
Taeyeon gave Tiffany the phone, her heart still beating fast from her confession.
 
"Dad..."
 
"Are you a lesbian?"
 
Tiffany breathe in. "I don't know, dad. Maybe. I don't know."
 
"What do you mean you don't know."
 
"I don't know if I can label myself like that, dad. What I know for now is that I love Taeyeon and I don't care what others may think of me as long as I'm with her." Tiffany said.
 
"Can you give her back the phone?"
 
Tiffany did as she was told.
 
"Hello, sir." Taeyeon greeted him again.
 
"Taeyeon... take care of my daughter. Don't hurt her."
 
Taeyeon was surprised. "Of course, sir. I love her with all my heart."
 
"I'm giving you my trust, Taeyeon."
 
Taeyeon smiled to give the worried Tiffany a reassuring look. "Thank you, sir."
 
The phone call ended.
 
"What did he say?" Tiffany asked, still worried.
 
"He just gave me his approval." Taeyeon grinned.
 
"Really?"
 
Taeyeon nodded. Tiffany was so happy. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon.
 
"I love you, Taetae."
 
"I'll always love, Fany-ah."
 
 
*
 
 
"Did you bring what I told you to bring?" Sooyoung asked the still sleepy Yuri.
 
Yuri yawned. "What are you up to at five in the morning?"
 
Sooyoung opened Yuri's car to get the guitar.
 
"Sooyoung, I woke up early just to bring you my beloved guitar. The least you could do is tell me what you're up to." Yuri stretched her arms while she yawned again.
 
"Beloved guitar? You don't even know how to play. All you know is the C chord."
 
"Hey! No need to rub it on my face! Just answer my question."
 
Sooyoung laughed. "Have I told you that you look so cute early in the morning?"
 
"Are you hitting on me, Sooyoung? Don't hit on me. You already have your Jessica." Sooyoung punched her lightly. Then, Yuri's eyes suddenly widened. She finally realized what Sooyoung is about to do.
 
"You're going to confess to her?!"
 
Sooyoung smiled and slowly nodded.
 
"Wow, goodluck buddy. I knew you'd come to your senses soon."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Have you seen Jessica?"
 
Sooyoung nodded as though confused at Yuri's question.
 
"And? How does she look?"
 
"She's beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous." All of these words came flooding from Sooyoung's mouth. Just thinking about Jessica made her smile.
 
"Exactly. And everyone who has eyes can see that. You have a lot of competition, buddy. Especially now that she's become popular because of her recent association with you."
 
"I know that, Kwon Yul." Sooyoung turned around and made her way back to the house.
 
"Hey! You need help?" Yuri asked.
 
Sooyoung gave an okay sign. "I got it already. Thanks, buddy! I love you!" sooyoung gave her a wink.
 
Yuri pretended to vomit. “I can’t say it back, buddy. It’s too cheesy.”
 
Sooyoung just laughed. 
 
 
**
 
 
Sooyoung walked quietly, careful not to wake Jessica up. She put aside the guitar in her room before checking on the sleeping Jessica. They developed the habit of not locking their bedroom so that if either of them needs help, the other one can just come rushing from the opposite room.
 
She can't help but smile at the strange position of Jessica's arms while sleeping. Her hands are raised as if she's being punish. 
 
"How can you make my heart beat this fast even if you're just sleeping?" 
 
She checked on her watch and realized that she only has half an hour to prepare Jessica's breakfast. She prepared an American style breakfast knowing that this is Sica's favorite. 
 
A couple of minutes before six, Sooyoung stood near Jessica's door holding the tray with Jessica's breakfast. She adjusted her own time to Sica's time. She knew that any second now, she will hear Sica's alarm.
 
Cheongmal D D D D D D D D deep in my heart
Jakku keogeogeogeo keojineun nae sarangeul
(A/N: This is Perhaps by Jessica and Kim Jin Pyo)
 
As expected, Sica just turned off her alarm. She did not even notice the girl by her door. 
 
Sooyoung giggled. "Aish...this girl...And she'll blame me later for not waking her up."
 
She walked a little closer. "On second thought, I can get used to this. Waking you up everyday..." Sooyoung smiled to herself while imagining it.
 
She carefully put down the tray on Sica's bedside table. 
 
"Sica..." She called her softly.
 
No movement.
 
"Sica~" 
 
Still no response.
 
"Jessica Jung." Her gentleness in her voice is starting to get replaced by impatience.
 
Jessica groaned. “Five more minutes.”
 
Sooyoung sighed. She looked at the breakfast that she prepared. “But you have to eat your breakfast now.” A grin slowly formed on her face. She had thought of the perfect solution. She made her way to Jessica’s bed. She sat at the edge of the bed and slowly leaned in to kiss Jessica’s cheeks.
 
She let her lips linger on Jessica’s cheeks for a few seconds but this is long enough to awaken the princess from her deep slumber. 
 
Her eyes went wide when she realized what touched her cheeks. Sooyoung smiled in satisfaction. Jessica is still frozen except that now, she has her arms beside her already and not above her head. Her mind usually does not work at this time of the day and now Sooyoung even kissed her. This is too much for the still half asleep Sica.
 
She did not even realized that Sooyoung is now holding a tray in front of her. 
 
“Breakfast in bed, my beautiful princess.”
Jessica’s mind is still warming up and the only thing that came out of is...“Thank you.”
 
Sooyoung smiled sweetly at her. She brought a piece of sliced bacon near Jessica’s mouth. Jessica looked at her with questioning eyes.
 
Sooyoung smiled. “What? I’m feeding you. Can’t I?”
 
Jessica took the bacon to . Then, she suddenly covered her face.
 
“What are you doing, Sica?”
 
“I haven’t washed my face yet. You can’t see me like this.” Sica answered while still covering her face. Her mind has started working now and she’s worried about how she looks in front of Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung chuckled. She removed Sica’s hands from her face. “In my eyes, you look perfect.” Sooyoung gave her a sweet smile. Jessica blushed from her statement. Sooyoung decided not to this time and continued feeding Jessica. 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
“Tiffany!” Jessica exclaimed as soon as she saw her best friend inside the classroom.
 
“Hey, why do you look so flustered right now?” Tiffany asked.
 
“This is not my flustered face. This is my blushing face.”
 
Tiffany burst out laughing. “You? Blush? Since when did you acquire that trait?”
 
“Shut up. You know who caused this.”
 
“Donghae.”
 
Jessica glared at her.
 
“Kidding. Of course, it’s the oh-so-perfect Choi Sooyoung.”
 
Jessica glared at her again. 
 
“Oh gosh, she’s all yours. I have my Taeyeon. Speaking of the angel…”
 
Taeyeon entered the classroom with a rose with her hand. 
 
“Is that for me, Taetae.” 
 
“Oh no. Sooyoung asked me to give this to you, Jessica. I bumped to her outside. I saw her picked out that flower from the garden outside our building. That is against the rule, by the way.”
 
Jessica took the flower.
 
Tiffany gave Taeyeon a sad face. Taeyeon smiled knowing why Tiffany is being like this. “Of course, I also broke the rules just to get you a flower, my love.”
 
She showed the flower to Tiffany. Tiffany’s face changed from a frown to a smile. “Thank you, Taetae! You’re so sweet.”
 
“I would have given you three flowers to symbolize ‘I love you’ but the guard scolded us before I could even get another one.” Taeyeon pouted.
 
“Awwww~ my Taetae is so sweet.” Tiffany leaned in to kiss Taeyeon on the lips.
 
Jessica chose to ignore them and read Sooyoung’s note that came with the rose.
 
 
To the most beautiful princess in the world, have a nice day! Try not to think about me. *wink*
                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                          -Your Prince
 
Jessica couldn't help but smile and kept reading Sooyoung's note over and over and over again. How can she not think about Sooyoung? She did not even try. 
 
 
 
 

 

Just like I said in the beginning, this is part I only. Did I leave you wanting more? Yes? Really? Haha. I'll try my best to update soon.

Also, follow me at Twitter @OnlySooyoungie. But recently, I've been using my original Twitter @Aly_yanna.

I use both accounts except that I tweet a lot in Filipino in my @Aly_yanna account. I guess you could follow me there if you're a Filipino. :)))

 

One more thing, please #PrayForThePhilippines. We're helping each other now to rebuild what has been lost and destroyed because of the heavy flood. 

Thank you as always! :))