Chapter 21

She

 

A few days passed with Jessica being cold to Sooyoung. Jessica would wake up earlier than usual so that she can avoid any interaction with Sooyoung. She would purposely surround herself with a group of friends on campus just to discourage Sooyoung from approaching her.

This was hard for Jessica. It’s hard avoiding the first person you want to be with everyday. There was this time when she missed Sooyoung so much that she attempted to talk to her. But when she was about to knock on Sooyoung’s door, she heard Sooyoung talking to Jiyeon on the phone. She quickly marched back to her room.

As with Sooyoung, she understands how Jessica is feeling. She hated herself for making Jessica feel this way. The last thing she wanted was to hurt Jessica. But she can’t control her growing feelings for Jessica. She’s been missing Jessica ever since the latter started avoiding her. It’s not the same anymore without Jessica nagging her every morning. She would rather have HellSica beside her than no Sica at all.

Jiyeon has been calling Sooyoung for days. She would always have the same speech about them getting back together. Sooyoung would be kind enough to pick up the phone and say goodbye to her politely.

That night, Jessica decided to go out with some of her friends. She’s not really the type who likes going out. The only reason she joined them was to avoid Sooyoung that night. She plans to go home by the time she’s sure that Sooyoung’s already in bed.

But Sooyoung would not be getting any sleep without knowing that Jessica has arrived safe at home. She struggled on keeping her eyes open because she was too tired today. She checked the wall clock and found out that it was already 11PM.

She decided that she can’t wait any longer. She grabbed her coat. She was about to step out of the apartment when she saw Jessica standing outside.

Jessica was shocked to see Sooyoung. “You’re going out?”

It’s their first conversation that day. Sooyoung realized how much she missed hearing Jessica’s voice. “I wanted to breathe some fresh air. But then, now I’m thinking that it’s a bad idea.”

“Oh.” Jessica walked in. Sooyoung closed the door behind her.

“Where have you been?”

“Out with some friends.” Jessica went straight to her room. Before her door closed, Sooyoung managed to walk in.

“How did you get home? You took the cab?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica just nodded.

“You should have called me to pick you up.”

“I didn’t want to disturb you. And why would I do that?”

“You won’t do too much. You’ll just call me and I will pick you up.”

“Then why would you do that?” Jessica asked.

Sooyoung was ready to strike back. She was going to say ‘Because I’m worried about you’ but Jessica interrupted her.

“Don’t answer that. I arrived safe, didn’t I?” Jessica took went to her bathroom to take a shower.

Sooyoung sat on Jessica’s bed. After a couple of minutes, she adjusted her position to a more comfortable one. She wanted to wait for Jessica but she was too sleepy.

Few minutes later, Jessica went out of the bathroom. She was surprised to see a sleeping Sooyoung on her bed. She carefully sat on the edge of her bed and watched Sooyoung.

She found herself tracing the lining of Sooyoung’s face and admiring all of her features.

“Now, how I will sleep with an angel on my bed?” Jessica mumbled.

Sooyoung looked so tired that Jessica could not attempt to wake her. She planned to sleep on the couch for tonight. She leaned in to kiss Sooyoung’s forehead.

“Goodnight, Sooyoung.”

She lifted her weight from the bed. Suddenly, she felt a hand gripping her wrist. She turned and saw fully-awake Sooyoung.

“You were faking your sleep?” Jessica was ready to hit Sooyoung with the pillow. She doesn’t like being fooled.

Sooyoung quickly blocked herself. “I was really sleeping!” Jessica dropped the pillow beside Sooyoung’s body.

“I don’t like being fooled, Sooyoung.”

“I was really asleep until I felt someone caress my face.” Sooyoung’s grinning widely.


Jessica turned read as a tomato. “I did not do that!”

Sooyoung laughed. “Yeah, I was thinking that a ghost did it. That’s possible, right?”

Jessica picked the pillow and finally hit Sooyoung with it.

“Awww!” Sooyoung groaned in pain. She noticed that Jessica’s still red from her teasing earlier. She decided to make it worse. “Also, if you wanted to kiss me goodnight, you could’ve chosen my lips instead. It’s always ready for you.”

Jessica screamed in embarrassment. “Choi Sooyoung, get out of my room!”

Sooyoung can’t help but laugh. “Why are you so red, Sica? Is it hot or something?”

Jessica hit Sooyoung with the pillow once again. She did not stop after one hit and continued it. Sooyoung let Jessica hit her at first but after a few more hits, she flipped pulled Jessica on the bed with her. She flipped her so that she would be on top of Jessica.

Jessica dropped the pillow on the floor. She was speechless at her current position. She was trapped under Sooyoung and she was lost in Sooyoung’s eyes.

“Can we sleep like this?” Sooyoung smiled at her own suggestion.

Jessica didn’t say anything but shifted from her position. She was trying to remove herself from her position. But she couldn’t find her words.

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist tightly. Jessica struggled from removing Sooyoung’s arms around her. She pretended not to like it but she was actually enjoying it.

“Sica, I’m happy right now. With you. Like this.” Sooyoung smiled. She couldn’t see that Jessica’s smiling now as well.

Jessica stayed quiet.

“You know what we’re doing right now?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica shook her head.

“We’re having our very first bed scene.” Sooyoung grinned mischievously. This earned another hit from Jessica. This time, Jessica used her own fist to hit her.

“I missed you, my princess.” Sooyoung whispered on Jessica’s ears.

Jessica sighed before answering. “I miss you too, Sooyoung.” She answered softly.

“Sleep?” Sooyoung asked.

“Like this?”

Jessica was still being hugged by Sooyoung. Sooyoung guided Jessica’s arms around her own waist. “Like this. Goodnight, Sica.”

“Goodnight, Sooyoung.” She snuggled closer to Sooyoung.

 

 

 


 

No TaeNy. I was too inspired and all I can think about is SooSica. :)

I'll make it up to Locksmiths next chapter.

But to SooSicspheres, there will still be SooSica next chap. I can't write a chapter without them. hehe

Comments maybe? :))