Chapter 27

She

 

 
 
This chapter was posted a while ago but got deleted after the site maintenance. For those who haven't read this chapter, here it is! :))
 
 

 

 
 
 
“He’s good-looking.” Sooyoung said right after they stepped inside the house.
 
Jessica knew what she’s talking about but she decided to stay quiet.
 
On the other side, Sooyoung can’t stay quiet. She has so many things in mind. “How long were you together?”
 
“2 years.” Jessica answered.
 
“That’s a long time.” Sooyoung said. She sat on the couch with Jessica. They are now watching tv, sitting at opposite ends of the couch.
 
“Sica-ah..”
 
“Mmm?” Jessica didn’t take her eyes off of the tv.
 
“Do you still have feelings for him?”
 
Jessica shot her glare right away. When she saw Sooyoung’s worried face, she burst out laughing.
 
“Why are you laughing?”
 
Jessica tapped the space beside her, signaling Sooyoung to sit closer next to her.
 
Sooyoung slowly moved next to Jessica. Jessica laid her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder. “Sooyoungiee, are you, by any chance…jealous?”
Sooyoung was taken aback by the question but she realized she hasn’t been discreet at all. “If I say yes, what’s it to you?”
 
Jessica smiled. “Maybe I will reassure you that you don’t have to be jealous.”
 
Sooyoung raised her eyebrow, obviously curious about what Jessica meant. But she has to ask for the other option. “What if I say no?”
 
“Then maybe I’ll tell you about how Donghae asked to have dinner with me.”
 
Sooyoung’s eyes widened. “What did you say to him?!”
 
Jessica giggled at Sooyoung’s reaction. “I didn’t answer him. But I guess it’s okay if I go out with him, right? I’m not in a relationship after all.”
 
“Don’t go out with him. Yes, I’m jealous!” Sooyoung blurted out. 
 
Jessica leaned in and kissed Sooyoung’s cheeks. Sooyoung turned to her and gave her a questioning and surprise face. “You just kissed me.” 
 
Jessica chuckled. “I know.” She showed a sweet smile. “Now, don’t be jealous.”
 
Sooyoung’s face slowly formed a bright smile. She touched the spot where Jessica kissed her with her hand. She didn’t notice Jessica beside her who’s touching her chest, trying to control her fast heartbeats.
 
*
 
Taeyeon told Tiffany that she won’t be able to see her that day because she’s busy. But Taeyeon finished all her tasks earlier so she decided to surprise her girlfriend.
 
“Soprise! Soprise!” (In Engrish)
 
Tiffany laughed when she heard Taeyeon’s effort in speaking the language she grew up to.  
 
Taeyeon extended her arms. “Let me hug my Fany.” She waited for Tiffany to come closer. Tiffany ran to her and gave Taeyeon a tight hug. She giggled with their arms still around each other.
 
“I missed you!”
 
“I missed you too.” Taeyeon gave her a smile and a peck on her lips.
 
They settled down on the living room. “So how was your date with Sooyoung?”
 
Tiffany chuckled. “Date? Don’t tell me you were jealous.”
 
Taeyeon laughed. “Why would I be jealous if I know that you’re mine already.” 
 
“Who told you that lie?” Tiffany teased Taeyeon.
 
“Who told me, huh?” Taeyeon smirked. “You!” Then, she tickled Tiffany. 
 
“S-stop i-i-t. Taetae!” Tiffany shouted desperately escaping Taeyeon.
She knew just the right spots where to tickle her girlfriend. They ended up on the floor, with Taeyeon on top of Tiffany who is still breathing heavily.
 
They stared at each other’s eyes for a while. “I love you, Fany-ah.”
 
She showed her eyesmile to Taeyeon. “I love you too, Taetae.”
 
Taeyeon can’t take it anymore. She’s about to kiss Tiffany when suddenly they heard Tiffany’s phone ring.
 
Taeyeon sighed. “Great!” She said sarcastically. 
 
“Sorry.” Tiffany pouted. How can Taeyeon be mad after this cute sight. She helped Tiffany stand up. Tiffany grabbed her phone on the table and answered it. Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany on the couch.
 
“Mom!” It’s been so long since Tiffany has heard from her dad. He’s living in the States and because of the time difference, they don’t get to talk often.
 
“Yes, I’m okay, dad. I’m happy.” She left out the reason for this happiness and for other. She doesn’t know how her father will react when he finds out that his daughter is getting married.
 
“Yes, dad.”
 
“Yes, dad.”
 
“Yes, dad.”
 
Taeyeon is just watching Tiffany while she talks to her father.
 
“Yes, dad.”
 
“Dad…Remember Taeyeon?”
 
Taeyeon was suddenly interested to hear her girlfriend’s description her. She asked for Tiffany’s phone and put it on loudspeakers.
 
“Dad, she’s one of my friends in highschool…”
 
Tiffany’s father laughed. “She’s the only one you kept talking about. So how I can forget her?”
 
Taeyeon grinned, happy with what she found out just now.
 
“Dad, that’s not true. I also talk about other things.
 
Taeyeon suddenly snatched the phone in her hand. “Hello, Mr. Hwang. I’m Kim Taeyeon and I’m in love with your daughter.”
 
Tiffany’s eyes widened. It was too late to deny everything. 
 
 
**
 
 
Sooyoung sneakily called Yuri while Jessica was washing in the bathroom.
 
“Yuri-ah…”
 
“Sooyoung?”
 
“Yes, this is me. Are you busy?”
 
“Why are you whispering?”
 
“Jessica can’t know about this, okay?”
 
“Okay?” Yuri answered. 
 
“I’m going to need your guitar tomorrow.”
 
“What for?”
 
I’ll serenade my princess. Sooyoung answered in her mind.