Chapter 30

She

 

 

The new couple is strolling by the shore holding each other’s hand. Sooyoung is holding their shoes with her other hand. No one’s talking but each can’t seem to remove the smile on their faces.

 

They stopped to admire the perfect full moon that is hanging on the night sky. “Thank you, Sica.” Sooyoung who was behind Jessica, slipped her arms around Jessica’s slim waist while resting her chin on Sica’s shoulder.

 

Jessica blushed. Sooyoung’s every touch is setting her heart to a race. Jessica turned to her side to look at Sooyoung.  “I should be the one thankful right now.” She wanted to kiss Sooyoung on her cheeks but she was too shy to do it.

 

“For what?” She chuckled. “For changing your preferences and making you gay?” She laughed at her own statement.

 

But Jessica stayed quiet. Sooyoung was about to speak again to ask if she offended Sica in any way. She’s not planning to have their first couple fight the night that they got together. “Sica…”

 

“For making me happy.” Jessica said.

 

Sooyoung was taken aback but her lips formed a smile after a few seconds.

 

“You just don’t know how much you affect me, Sica. You don’t just make me happy. You make me feel all these emotions. I’m scared at how much control you have over me.” Sooyoung confessed.

 

Jessica was touched. She thought Sooyoung is being too perfect and she couldn’t feel any happier. She finally got the courage and leaned in for a kiss.

 

Sooyoung was surprised at the sudden contact. Sooyoung quickly turned to her, still backhugging Jessica. She has a teasing smile on. “Next time, if you want to kiss me, do it right.”

 

Sooyoung turned Jessica around. One hand reached up to her face. Her eyes admired every feature. Her nose trying to remember Sica’s beautiful scent. Finally, her lips closed the gap between them.

 

*

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to just stay inside Tiffany’s house.

 

“Do you think Sooyoung have confessed by now?” Taeyeon asked her girlfriend who chose to sit on her lap despite having lots of space around the living room.

 

“I hope so. Those two are so slow.” Tiffany said while playing with Taeyeon’s fingers.

 

Taeyeon suddenly laughed making Tiffany turned to look at her. “What’s funny?”

 

Taeyeon finally stopped laughing. “We’re hypocrites. It took me 3 years before I could confess to you and another couple of years for you to accept me.”

 

Tiffany pouted. She couldn’t help but feel upset whenever she’s reminded of the time that the two of them were ignoring each other.

 

“Hey, don’t be sad. I was just joking.” Taeyeon pinched her girlfriend’s cheeks.

 

“But you were right. We wasted so much time.” Tiffany frowned.

 

Taeyeon kissed her cheeks. “It’s okay, Fany-ah. We have all the time now. What do you say, shall we call them?”

 

Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon started dialing Sooyoung’s phone.

 

By now, Sooyoung’s driving back home.

 

“Oh, Taeyeon’s calling.” She answered her phone. “Taeyeon-ah!” Her voice was really loud that Taeyeon pulled the phone away from her phone. As for Jessica, she just giggled at the hyper Sooyoung.

 

“Can you be any louder?” Taeyeon answered sarcastically.

 

“Oh, you didn’t hear me?” Sooyoung wants to play with Taeyeon. “Taeyeon-ah!” She shouted again. Now, even louder.

 

“YAAAAHHH!” Taeyeon shouted. “Stop being immature.”

 

Sooyoung pouted. “Just a minute.” Sooyoung held the phone near her chest and looked at Jessica. “Sica, don’t you like it when I act like this?”

 

Jessica smiled. “I think it’s cute.”

 

Sooyoung can’t help but smile back. She put the phone back to her ear. “Nope! My Sica likes it.” She stuck her tongue out even if Taeyeon can’t see her.

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “So I assume she said yes.”

 

Sooyoung did not answer, smiling to herself at just the thought of what happened last night.

 

“Sooyoung, are you still there?”

 

Sooyoung snapped back to reality. “Oh..yeah. Silence means yes, you’ve heard that, right?” Sooyoung giggled.

 

“Congratulations!” Tiffany shouted too loud.
 

“Awww!” Sooyoung reacted.

 

“Sorry Soo, you’re on speakers.”

 

Sooyoung laughed. “It’s okay.”

 

“We should double date some time.” Taeyeon suggested.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Sooyoung, can you give the phone to Jessi?” This time, it’s Tiffany speaking.

 

Sooyoung handed the phone to Sica. “It Tiffany.”

 

“Tiff~” Jessica answered.

 

“Congratulations. You have the hottest girl on campus.” Tiffany told Jessica. “Of course next to my Taetae.” Tiffany quickly before Taeyeon could react.

 

“You have great taste.” Taeyeon said after kissing Tiffany’s cheeks.

 

Jessica was not very happy with the comment either. “First of all, you can’t call Sooyoung hot. I’m not giving you permission. And second of all, my Sooyoung is really the hottest girl compared to any girl on campus.”

 

Tiffany chuckled. “You’ve only been together for a couple of hours and yet you’re already being so possessive and jealous.”

 

“Well, I have the right now.”

 

“Fine.” Tiffany replied. “Can you believe this, Jessi? We are both in a relationship now and they’re girls. Who would have thought?”

 

“I know right. But when I think about it, I don’t think I would be in a relationship with a girl other than Sooyoung.”

 

“Awww~ How did she confess?” Tiffany asked what she has been meaning to ask.

 

“I’ll tell you tomorrow, I promise. I’m kinda shy to talk about it in front of her.”

 

Tiffany laughed. “I understand. See you tomorrow. Bye!”

 

“Bye.” Jessica gave the phone back to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung showed Jessica her pouting lips.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“You said you don’t think you would be in a relationship with any girl other than me. But if it’s a guy, it’s possible.” She showed her pout again.

 

“Soo-“

 

“Maybe you’re still thinking of your ex.”

 

“Soo-“

 

“Maybe-“

 

“I love you.” Jessica interrupter her. Sooyoung kept quiet. “Can I talk now, Sooyoung?”

 

Sooyoung just nodded.

 

“When I told you Iove you that means I really do and I can’t imagine being with anyone else right now but you.” Jessica said sincerely. “I didn’t know you can be insecure, Sooyoung?”

 

Sooyoung sighed. “I told you that you make me feel and do all these new things. It’s like my first relationship all over again.”

 

Jessica smiled at her. “It’s okay. But I hope this is the last time you’ll doubt me like that.”

 

“Yes, my princess.” Sooyoung smiled back at Sica.

 

They were quiet for a while.

 

“Sooyoung, my hands are cold.”

 

Sooyoung smiled and used one hand to hold Jessica’s hand, rubbing it gently to keep it warm. She also did the same to Jessica’s other hand.

 

“You could have just told me that you want to hold hands.” Sooyoung grinned.

 

Jessica’s face turned red. She was caught.

 

Sooyoung giggled when she saw Jessica’s red face. “Nevermind. Forget I told you that.”

 

**

 

They were back at the apartment. It took them forever to say goodbye when they were about to enter their respective rooms.

 

“Goodnight, my princess.” Sooyoung bid her goodnight. She noticed that Jessica seems to be thinking of something. “What is bothering you, princess?”

 

“Can I call you baby?” Jessica asked shyly. “Or babe? Or any other of those terms of endearment.”

 

Sooyound chuckled. “Baby?” She stopped to admire Jessica’s cute shy face. “I’d like that. You can me anything you want.”

 

Jessica smiled widely. “Okay! Goodnight, babe.” She quickly stole a kiss from Sooyoung. She turned around ready to escape from embarrassment but Sooyoung’s arms caught her. Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica.

 

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked.

 

“Backhug. Am I not allowed? You called me babe and stole a kiss but I’m not allowed to hold you like this?”

 

“I didn’t tell you can’t.” Jessica said in defense because the truth is, she doesn’t want Sooyoung to let go.

 

“Okay then. Then let’s stay like this for a while, girlfriend.”

 

 

 


 

Guess what? I'm back! 

Did you miss me? I missed you all!

First of all, I'm sorry if I left this fic for a while. It's been one hell of a semester and it's finally over!

I still have one exam left but after that, I'm officially on vacation.

I can update again. 

Thank you for waiting for me! :))

 

BTW, can you help me decide? 

Please take note that if I end this fic, it'll take time before I come back with a new one. But my updates will be regular,

If I continue with this fic, I can't promise that the updates will be regular.

Watchuthink? :))