Chapter 9:

Doll Lover

Chapter 9: A Doll's whisper

 

 

"Yah! Dinner's ready!" Luhan yelled, slamming the door open without even bothering to knock. He knew it too well that Hyemi would just ignore whatever he says and continue sleeping. He just knew. 

 

As expected, Hyemi was enjoying her beauty sleep rather than getting up and yell at Luhan for slamming the door. 

 

Luhan smirked and sat on the bed. "Lil' master, it's time to get up and EAT YOUR MEAL!" He yelled into her ear. 

 

"Aish! Luhan!" Hyemi got up and threw a pillow at him. 

 

He caught the pillow and smirked at Hyemi, knowing that she's already pissed at his actions.

 

"Aw, I'm sorry now master, do you want to punish me?" He rolled his eyes and teased. 

 

Hyemi was fumming in anger, she muttered cursings under her breath and got up from her bed. "Just... Get out." She pointed at the door. 

 

Luhan chuckled and wrapped his arms around Hyemi, surprising her with a warm bear hug. "Don't be mad~ I promise to make it up to you neh?~" He pinched her cheek. 

 

Blushing, she pushed him away and stomp her way to the bathroom. W-what was that?! She thought and cupped both her cheeks. 

 

On the other hand, Luhan was absolutely enjoying the view of Hyemi's redden face. He was even expecting her to invite him with a kiss, even though he didn't know how that idea flash through his mind. 

 

"I'll be downstairs!" He exclaimed and went towards the dining table, double checking on his one and only presentation for his very master. 

 


 

Hyemi came down in a few minutes, finding Luhan already sitting there, but his meal was left untouched. She felt bad all of a sudden for taking too much time to wash herself, since Luhan actually waited for her to start their dinner together. 

 

Their dinner. 

 

She blushed and quickly approached her seat. "W-why aren't you eating first?" She asked the obvious. 

 

Luhan took a short glance at her, then back to his untouched meal. "I was waiting for you." He spoke the obvious while rolling his eyes. 

 

"But it seems like someone is taking a looooong time in the bathroom." 

 

Hyemi glared at him. "Well sorry that I'm a girl." She mumbled and stabbed her beef steak with the fork in her hand. 

 

Luhan grinned. "Well sorry that I don't understand girls." He imitated Hyemi's angered tone and laughed at her annoyed reaction. 

 

"You're really trying to pick a fight?" Hyemi lifted up the whole steak and threatened to throw it straight to his face. 

 

Luhan smirked. "Are you going to feed me? How sweet." 

 

Hyemi's eyes widened in surprised when she noticed what she was about to do, well, shove the whole steak into his face. She placed her steak back and blushed slightly. 

 

"Ju- Let's just eat." She mumbled and picked up her knife. 

 

Luhan nodded. "Sure." 

 

An awkward silence corrupted the whole dining room. The long table in the huge room, only two people sitting at the edge of the table that felt like only 1/20 of the space is occupied, it could feel 10 times colder than normal awkward moments. 

 

Hyemi placed her fork down. "Yah." She called for his attention. 

 

Luhan looked up. "What?" 

 

She was mesmerized, captured by his innocent doll looking figure, his elegant posture, his serious face which brought a slight innocent aura, everything, she was captived. 

 

She shook her head and cleared . 

 

"Erm... How-" 

 

"You really want to know?" He whispered in her ear, that's when she finally noticed that he was no longer at his seat, but beside her. He ran his delicate fingers through her hair, pushing her hair behind her ear. 

 

"So?" He asked, his voice sounded rather deep than usual. 

 

Hyemi gulped down and nodded slowly. "Y-yes." 

 

His lips curled up slowly, he cupped her into his arms and brought her to the couch at the living room. He really likes to carry me... She blushed and held onto his shoulders tightly. 

 

He placed her down gently onto the couch. But he did nothing normal. In a split second, she found him on top of her. 

 

Her eyes were widened in surprise. 

 

His face was showing nothing but a cocky smirk. 

 

"I'll tell you then." 

 

His whispers shakens her heart.