Chapter 12:

Doll Lover

Chapter 12: Meteor Shower

 

Luhan rolled his porcelain eyes. "To change me back, you have to either kiss me, or do all sorts of lovey dovey stuffs with me all together, but of course, kissing me would be faster." He said. 

 

Hyemi blushed. "L-like why would I do so?! You should just stay this way till you find another idea-" 

 

"There's no other way to change me back than this." He snapped his head up at her. "And for your information, the place you kiss can also affect the time range of me turning into a human." 

 

Hyemi raised an eyebrow. "So..." 

 

"The nearer your lips are near mine, the better." He mentally smirked when Hyemi's face was turned straight into a deep shade of red. 

 

Hyemi shook off her improper thoughts and nodded. "F-fine. I'll do it okay." She lifted him up and looked into his eyes. The short moment felt like a million years for Luhan when her lips touched his. She really did it without hesitation, as if he would die if she hesitated. 

 

Luhan's wooden body sparkled magically, the tip of his fingers covered with glitterish light, blinding her view. Hyemi tried to open her eyes, but she just couldn't, it was too bright for her eyes. 

 

The smooth tip of his fingers touched her skin gently, bringing her closer to enclose the tinniest gap between their lips. In her eyes, it was no longer just the sparkling effects that were confusing her sight, but the crazy fireworks that lid inside.

 

No, it wasn't fireworks, it's more like a show Meteor shower...

 

Luhan closed his eyes and leaned in, closer and deeper. He wanted to get to it, the bubbly, ticklish feeling by a simple lips touching with a girl. And it wasn't with any girl, it was with Go Hyemi, his supposingly doll master.

 

The feeling was too right. He thought and brought his hand behind her neck. He wasn't getting enough, he wanted more. It's too right to be wrong. 

 

Hyemi's face was as red as a tomato. Her hands were on his shoulders. But as he brought himself closer, her hands broke free from her control and wrapped themselves around his neck.

 

It's doesn't seem right... Her mind shouted. But it felt right. Her heart spoke.  

 

Luhan fred themselves from locking lips and stared deep down at her. "Thanks a lot." He smirked and released her. 

 

He walked towards the door. "You should change too. You have 30 minutes left." He said, grabbed his uniform from her closet, and went out. 

 

Hyemi blinked her eyes then looked at the alarm clock beside her. 

 

In 2 minutes, Luhan heard her screams and laughed. 

 

"Silly girl."

 

His mind thrilled with imaginary thoughts of Hyemi rushing towards the bathroom. His finger brushed against his lips and immediately, his lips curled up into a smile.

 

"Like meteor shower... Lighting up my sky and burning my world..." He chuckled and grabbed his bag.

 

And that'll be the fees for pushing me down the bed. 

 

Little did he know, Hyemi overheard everything...

 

-Well not exactly everything.

 

"Who is he calling a silly girl?!"