Chapter 2:

Doll Lover

Chapter 2: Dolly Roomate?

 

Hyemi got out of the shower and smiled blissfully. "I never thought I would experience the kind of bubble bath that will only appear in dramas." She yawned and approached her bed. 

 

"I'm tired." She threw herself onto the bed and closed her eyes. "Night~" She mumbled and pulled the covers over her, completely ignoring the fact that her hair wasn't completely dried, or the fact that she wasn't wearing anything but her undergarments and a bathrob. 

 

Within seconds, she was already in deep slumber. 

 

The door cracked open, and footsteps went near in slow and steady motion. 

 

The shadow leaned down and gently her bangs. "What a careless little girl..." The shadow whispered. 

 

"Guess I can't help it." 

 


 

~Good morning idiot! Wake up you idiotic master Go Hyemi!!!~

 

She opened her eyes, receiving sunshine that practically burned her eyes when her eyelids just shot open all of a sudden. 

 

My alarm rang... She turned to grab onto the alarm clock and threw it onto the floor. That's for waking me up. Smartass. 

 

She ruffled her hair on the way to the bathroom. Oh my gawd I look horrible. I'm lucky no one's home to witness this... She sighed and started to clean herself up. Brushing her teeth and washing herself up. 

 

She looked at the time. "Oh crap." She ran back to her bedroom and opened her closet. A note was stuck there. "... Here's your uniform and the address to the school you'll be studying at." She blinked her eyes and looked at the uniform. 

 

"No time to check out the uniform now." She shrugged and ran back to the bathroom with the uniform in her hands. 

 

She opened the door of her bedroom when she's done changing, only to bump into an unexpected obstacle before her. 

 

"Offtt..." She looked up with an obvious pissed off look, but her eyes widened as soon as she found the beautiful figure before her. "What the-" 

 

"So you're going to be my master?" He raised an eyebrow. 

 

Hyemi choked on her own saliva. "M-mworago?" She raised an eyebrow on him. "What are you talking about? Get out of my house you byuntae! Stalker! Filthy being!!!" She intended to push him, only to have her hands caught by that man. 

 

He tightened the grip on her wrist. "You're not only a careless one, you're dumb too." He rolled his eyes and shove her hands off.

 

"I live here you dumb girl." He hissed. 

 

She was stunned by his actions. What the hell is he talking about?! 

 

He looked down at her. "What? Didn't expect your doll to be disobidient now hm?" He smirked and took a step closer to her, examining her features and also the change of her facial expressions. 

 

She blinked her eyes, surprised by the word doll. "Bwoh? Doll?" She glared at him. "I'm sorry dude. But I don't play dolls now. Now would you excuse me, I have some important business to attend." She shoved him aside and stomped her way downstairs. 

 

He chuckled and looked at her way. 

 

"Interesting master I'll have there." He said before getting into her bedroom.

 

And pulling out the male school outfit from her closet.