Chapter 41:

Doll Lover

Chapter 41: No more er

 

I heard it. That gentle voice, singing, humming sweet melodies into my ears. It was sweet, soft, and not to mention, amazing as it always will be. So familiar, I know this voice, yet I couldn't recall the name or the looks of that person's. There was only one thing I know for sure, I heard it well... 

 

"I think I love you..." That perfect voice whispered before the whole world in me tuned down, turning into a dramatically quiet place...  

 

Hyemi opened her eyes and blinked, seeing herself facing against a white shirt, which was Luhan's. She looked up at him, his perfect face. Feeling the heartbeat on her chest, she held her breath and reached for his face, brushing his messy bangs off his perfect eyes. So perfect... She thought and blushed recalling the voice that echoed in her dreams.

 

I think I love you... It constantly reminded her. Constantly ringing in her mind that she wasn't able to think straight. Her eyes, unconsciously landed on his plumped lips, which she found herself unable to resist that she reached for, leaning closer and closer until he opened his eyes.

 

A small smirk was released, breaking off what she planned to do. "Stealing a kiss is bad." He stated and pulled her waist closer to him. "But it's okay if you're trying to steal a kiss from me..." He whispered and placed his lips on hers bluntly, without even a single warning, she gasped, giving him the perfect chance to deepen the kiss.

 

She blushed, real bad, as her mind rewinded to the dream she had dreamt of. She immediately pushed him back and covered her lips. "E-enough with that! Are you trying to clean my teeth?!" She commented and looked away, her right hand was rested casually on his chest.

 

He laughed and rested his forehead on hers. "Maybe? I can be your personal teeth cleaner if you want to." He said. "Just say the word and I'll do anything for you..."

 

Anything? She stared into his eyes, face still as flushed as ever. "A-anything...? B-but why-"

 

"Because you're my master." He said and closed his eyes.

 

A huge pang hit against her chest, the huge impact caused her heart to sink in depression. She felt hurt the moment, knowing that he only sees her as his master (Or so she thought, you readers should just shut up). She gulped and frowned slightly, hoping he wouldn't feel or hear the sound of her heart crushing, breaking into dust.

 

He opened his eyes and looked down without her knowing, he felt hurt upon her hurt expression. Why did she seem like she cared about his answer just now? He thought, confused by her sudden change in expression.

 

Of course that won't be the only reason why... He thought and tightened the hug, clenching tightly onto the hem of her shirt and buried his face into her sweet, soft hair.

 

"Hyemi." He called her name again, and there she was, giving him the same surprised, huge eyed expression as yesterday. She looked at him with much surprise and shock which he had found way too cute to resist, he chuckled and pinched her cheek.

 

"Ow..." She rubbed her cheek and blushed, seeing his smiling face made her insides twist in excitement, which she thought it was a good feeling.

 

Luhan shook his head, still smiling at her as he pulled himself to the same eye level as Hyemi. "Hyemi..." He continued to whisper her name softly, gently as it turned out to be the music in her ears to hear him calling her name. It was the first, the first ever perfect feeling that they shared (Even though the two didn't know, dummies). Like a perfect puzzle, she felt secured, and warmed by his hug.

 

He placed his lips gently on her forehead. "Hyemi..." Once again, her name came out of his lips. Her heart flipped, jumped, and skipped, that she thought she wouldn't be able to make it for another time.

 

"Remember one thing, Go Hyemi." He looked at her, stared into her orbs with much sincerity.

 

"I'll do anything for you." He stated, his voice sincerely reached to her ears. She bit her lips tightly and nodded. "You said that just now-"

 

"Not only because you're my master." Thump, her heart skipped badly, out of its normal beat, ruining the normal rhythm of her heartbeat.

 

He smiled, leaning closer and closer. "But because you're Go Hyemi." He leaned in and placed his lips on hers.

 

That did it, she responded, returned his gentle, loving words, silent confessions which he expressed through his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, running her finger through his soft, brown hair. He smiled, so happily through the kiss. It was a picture perfect that everyone was envious of.

 

Some love story which happens between a doll and a human.

 

"I'm your doll, Go Hyemi..." He whispered as he brush her hair aside, kissing one strain of hair in his hand.

 

"And I'm more than willing to be your doll lover."