Chapter 45:

Doll Lover

Chapter 45: Clue

 

"Kai!!" Kristine caught up with him as they're all running towards Luhan's house in panic. Everyone was, actually, Kai, Kristine and Jirin. Where did Kris go? You ask?

 

"Where is Kris?" Kristine asked Jirin who was gasping for air while holding onto the handle of Luhan's front gate. Jirin pointed at the top.

 

"Here." Kris landed down safely and patted Jirin's back. Kai frowned at Kris and bit his lips, looking at himself for a second before the others bursted into Luhan's house, surprising Hyemi who was watching a drama with a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

 

Hyemi gasped in surprise. "W-what the-"

 

"Where's Luhan?" Kris asked straightly, ignoring how Hyemi planned to kill them for surprising her like that.

 

Luhan appeared from upstairs. "Here." He raised his hand and raised an eyebrow upon the amount of people entering his house. He walked downstairs and sat beside Hyemi, who was still sobbing over her bowl of ruined popcorn.

 

Kris advanced towards them and sat down, just opposite of them while grabbing Kai by the collar and harshly force him onto the seat beside him.

 

"Ouch... Hyung-" Kris ignored him and faced Luhan. "I think we have a clue on how to break this whole curse already." 

 

His words caught Luhan's full attention. "How...?" He asked, hesitatingly as Hyemi looked up in anticipation. He was indeed, glad that they had a clue on how to turn back, but at the same time, he didn't want to, just to have her by his side.

 

Her too, had the same thoughts, but didn't want to admit it. She didn't want to be selfish, she didn't want to keep him all to herself, when he, who knows, might not even want her as his master in the first place.

 

Kai sighed and ed his first button again, as Luhan covered Hyemi's eyes while glaring at Kai. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked Kai, annoyed.

 

Kai showed his bare collar bone. "You see, there's no longer the necklace." He said and then looked at Luhan. "And I don't think I'll turn back into a doll anymore." He said straightly.

 

Kris folded his arms and leaned back onto the couch. "So I guess this brat must have done something, or said something for the curse to have lifted up." He furrowed his eyes on Kai. "What did you do...?"

 

Kristine bit her lips and looked away, trying to avoid her brother's evil, dark gaze as he switched his glare back to Kai. Kai gulped and looked down. "I swear I did nothing." He said, still looking away.

 

Luhan eyed them with bored eyes. "He confessed, that's all." And the two blushed madly after hearing what Luhan had said.

 

"Gege!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

Poof! Sparkles splattered to Kai's shirt as his eyes widened at the sight before him. The Kris, The Kris Wu Fan, just turned into a doll in front of his fellow friends. Something which one would seldom see.

 

Jirin gasped and covered , while Kristine fell onto the ground pointing at Kris in a hysterical way.

 

"WU FAN YOU DID NOT JUST TURN INTO A DOLL!!!!" Kristine screamed and covered , trying to lessen the screams.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "Get a life. I panic too." He mumbled and folded his doll like arms. Admit it, even though he's smaller than his usual giant self, he's still a giant size doll compared to Kai and Luhan. He then eyed Kai a glare with his eagle eyes.

 

"So... What about confessing to my sister?" He asked, his voice got deeper than usual, and it happened to sound darker than usual.

 

Kai gulped and got up from the seat, just so Kris wouldn't suddenly kill him with his doll hands.

 

Jirin immediately scoop Kris up and hugged him tight. "You're not gonna kill my cousin, Wu Fan." She stuck her tongue out when Kris could onto send dark glares to Kai who shivered behind Kristine.

 

Hyemi looked at Luhan, then back to Kris, then to the back to normal Kai. She sighed.

 

"So... How do we break all these?" She asked, frowning at the others who were still busy breaking Kris from killing Kai.

 

Luhan shook his head and rested his chin on her shoulder, his nose gently touching her neck causing her to flinch in surprise. Blushing she looked at him, her heart skipping in an uneven pace.

 

He sighed. "I'll find it out, but for now..." He furrowed his eyes at them.

 

"Let Kris kill Kai for all I care."