Chapter 8:

Doll Lover

Chapter 8: Weird and Weirder.

 

He took a step back, with an indescribable expression plastered on his face. "Thanks for changing me back." He faked a smile and pecked her cheek. 

 

The radius of her eyes widened even more as she could feel the temperature rising in her. "Y-y-yah! S-stop that!" She placed her palm on the cheek he had kissed and stuttered. She didn't mean to stutter, it's just that the atmosphere was so awkward that she felt that her voice is being suppressed. 

 

Luhan smirked and leaned in. "Stop what?" He whispered. 

 

Hyemi took a step back and pointed at him. "That." 

 

"That what?" 

 

"Just! Aish!" Hyemi stomped her feet and glared at him, before taking a step ahead out of the kitchen. 

 

Luhan let out a small laugh and turned to the exit of the kitchen, right towards the couch where she is currently sitting at. "Yah, don't ignore me now. Remember, you're supposed to shower me with love and affection." He sat beside her and whispered softly, emphasizing the words 'love' and 'affection'. 

 

Hyemi blushed and covered her ear, her free hand was touching Luhan's chest, intend to push him further away than where he is right now, knowing how close they are to each other. 

 

Smirking, Luhan held her hand and pulled her in. "Hey master..." He whispered softly into her ears. 

 

"W-what? Master-" 

 

"Your hair smells nice..." He rested his chin on her head, inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo. It felt like magic, and he was naturally energized by just a simple touch. 

 

One simple touch from her can heal a thousand scars. That's what he thought. "... Like a thousand-use drug." He mumbled and closed his eyes. 

 

Hyemi raised an eyebrow. "What?..." She tried looking up, but was not able to do so. 

 

Luhan chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing." He released her and got up. 

 

Just as she thought he was leave her alone, he always did the unexpected.

 

He carried her up, bridal styled and walked towards her room. 

 

She blushed madly, seeing that it was the first time she had allowed a man to touch her, she struggled to set herself free from his grasp. But his grip was so tight that she couldn't even move a muscle. "Yah, you want to fall?" He hissed and threw her onto her bed. 

 

Ouch... She rubbed her back and glared at him. "What's your problem?!" She hissed, throwing the nearby pillow at him. 

 

He smirked. "Get some sleep, pabo." He stuck his tongue out and turned around. "I'll call you when I'm done with dinner, so just... Rest." He walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

She raised an eyebrow and hugged her pillow. "... He's weird." She pouted and fell back onto the bed.

 

Luhan chuckled lightly as he lean against the door. A smile crept upon his face.

 

"You're weirder..." He mumbled softly and went downstairs to prepare a 2 servings dinner.