Chapter 19:

Doll Lover

Chapter 19: His suggestion, her rejection. 

 

"S-sistteerrrr-" Xiumin covered D.O's mouth.

 

"SISTER-IN-LAW?!!!"

 

Suho chocked on the bun he was chewing on and coughed loudly. Kai broke the pepero stick he was biting on. D.O stared at the two with his usual huge wide eyes. Sehun giggled while smacking Baekhyun and Chanyeol's arms together. Chen and Kris didn't seem to care as usual. Lay dropped his bag of chips. Tao was picking up Lay's packet of chips and stole a bite. 

 

Luhan smirked and patted Hyemi's head, while she was still confused about the situation. What the heck is going on?! 

 

"Seriously?" Kai asked in a rather innocent yet serious tone of voice. "So you're married...?"

 

"NO!" Hyemi snapped sharply at Luhan's fellow friends, then glared at Luhan who can't stop smirking. "Stop it! Tell them it's not true!" She smacked his arm hardly while complaining. 

 

Lay let out a short laugh. "No need to be shy, you know, we actually witnessed the kiss you shared just now so yeah... Basically, we already knew you guys were dating-" 

 

"That's-" She shut . I can't tell them that he'll turn into a doll if I don't kiss him! 

 

Luhan reached for Hyemi's waist and pulled her in, he rested his chin on hers and turned to his friends. "Well, basically, it's like that." He faked a smile, surprising his friends. 

 

"Wow, hyung, you're smiling... Creepy." Sehun shivered and hid behind Kai again. 

 

Hyemi pushed him away and folded her arms together. "I don't care what-so-ever, explain everything to them. I'm leaving." She hissed and stomped her way towards the door, only to be held back by Luhan again. 

 

His hand tightly grasped onto her wrist. "Now, dear, what's the rush?" He asked, smirking at her while staring into her eyes.

 

Embarassed, she intend to release her wrist from his tight grip, but of course, the Luhan wouldn't let that happen. 

 

"Yah!" She whined and stomped her heels on the floor. "What do you want?! Like... Seriously?!" 

 

Luhan took a step forward. With the usual smirk on his face, he leaned in. "What do you think I want?..." He whispered, turning into the reason for her to blush into a deeper shade of red. 

 

Hyemi shook her head. "Li-Like hell I would-" 

 

"Let's fake that we're dating." He whispered. 

 

She looked up, surprised by his request. "Bwoh?" She asked, taken back by his sudden change of attitude. 

 

"It's easier to keep me in my human form this way." He said as if it was the most abvious reason of all. 

 

Hyemi's eyes twitched in annoyance. What am I? A doll to keep you company when you're bored? Or something that makes your life easier? 

 

She scoffed. "I didn't agree to this." She folded her arms and said. 

 

He shrugged. "Well you don't have a choice."

 

"I have! I can choose to ignore your request!"

 

"No you don't." He said determinedly.  

 

"Even if you do ignore my request, my friends could have spread the news saying that you're taken by me so be it or not..." Luhan pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "... You're still mine in everyone's eyes."  

 

Her heart skipped a few beats. "Wha-Whatever!" She screamed and smacked his head, then turned to walk away. 

 

Once again, Lay dropped his chips. "Luhan, you can't even control your girl." He commented, while Tao picks up his bag of chips again. 

 

Luhan sighed deeply and shook his head.

 

Kris patted his shoulder. "You should go get her. I can tell that she's worth a catch." He commented.

 

"'Cause if you won't, I will." He smirked in victory upon the pissed off look Luhan gave him the moment he said those words. 

 

Luhan silently cursed Kris then ran after Hyemi.

 

"Hyung, what did you tell Luhan hyung?" Tao asked, curious.

 

Kris turned to Tao and gave him the usual face.

 

"None of your business." He said and stole the chip in Lay's hands while he was preoccupied in his own thoughts.

 

Lay suddenly snapped his head back. 

 

"So Kris you like her too?!"

 

"No."