Chapter 35:

Doll Lover

Chapter 35: Annoyance 

 

"So... You missed me hm?" Luhan wiggled his eyebrows as he lies on the bed casually. He was still weak from the sudden transformation, or so that's what he had said. Hyemi covered her face in embarrassment and secretly glared at him through her fingers. 

 

"S-shut up... Just shut up..." She mumbled and shook her head. Luhan chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in, his chin rested on her shoulder. "You missed me..." He continuesly . 

 

"... Right?" He whispered in her ears, causing her ears to turn into a bright shade of red. She was embarrassed as hell now that she knew that he would continue to until he had forgotten about it. 

 

She covered her ears and tried ignoring him, but of course, the Luhan wouldn't give up just that easily. 

 

"Go Hyemi misses me." He said out loud, surprising her as to cover his mouth and facing him with her redden cheeks and embarrassed look.

 

Luhan smiled and held her hands that were over his lips and kissed them. "You missed me." He said for another time and looked at her wavering, embarrassed look. She felt uneasy from his intense gaze. He is finally back... She thought and bit her lips tightly to suppress the smile that was threatening to form on her face. 

 

"Shut up idiot doll! Why didn't you tell me anything about apples?!" She smacked his head and rubbed her hand, where he had placed his lips at. 

 

He chuckled and shook his head. "You didn't ask. And plus, it was the first time I knew about it..." He mumbled the last sentense and rubbed the back of his neck. 

 

Hyemi chuckled and cupped his face. "You're lucky you're back to normal then..." She smiled and tapped her chest proudly. "Thank me then!" She stuck her tongue out and said. 

 

Luhan grinned and nodded. "Yeah..." He mumbled.

 

"Thank you." 

 

She was surprised. Her eyes widened in surprise, staring widely at Luhan in pure shock and confusion. Wasn't it so not Luhan to thank someone? Moreover, he even apologized a few moments ago. She was surprised and confused right now.

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow. "Close your mouth, a fly is about to get in." He chuckled and pushed her jaw back to normal, his fingers still not leaving her chin. "Well, if you don't want to I'll just have it my way, not that I mind." He smirked and leaned in.

 

Until she finally noticed about his plan, it was too late for her to even avoid the thing that was supposed to happen.

 

She panted and covered his lips in embarrassment. "You ert... Skinship doll..." She mumbled and shook her head.

 

He shrugged and smirked. "Only with you, master." He smiled charmingly for the first time, it made her heart skip beats.

 

He rested his forehead on her, making sure that their nose touched.

 

Only with you... He was about to lean in again, until the doorbell was heard which twitches every bit of his nerves.

 

When I find out who is that brat...

 


 

"Why are we here again?" Kai asked grumpily while glaring at the doorbell which Kristine was about to press. Kristine giggled and stuck her tongue out. "'cause I wanna see Luhan gege." She stated and looked pressed the doorbell.

 

Kai mentally punched a voodoo doll crafted with Luhan's name and faked a smile. "Not that I care..." He mumbled and looked away. Kristine was slightly hurt by his words, but kept up the usual Wu family's signature face and colded her arms together while clenching onto her sleeves tightly.

 

On the cue, the door opened, revealing a messed up hair Hyemi and a bed hair Luhan tailing behind. Kai gaped in surprise. Without thinking, he dragged Kristine off to hide in the bush and covered . "Shh!" He gulped as he felt the nostalgic glare which he was so familiar with. 

 

Luhan looked out and glared at every single direction he can find, luckily skipping away from the bush and mumbled grumpily.

 

When I find out who is behind that prank, I'll pull the guts out of his body... Luhan mentally stabbed knifes on a blank voodoo, while Kai trembled in fear.

 

Oh god... He held his neck and gulped. Kristine raised an eyebrow on him. "What's wrong? You look pale..." She cupped his face and frowned. Did I went overboard? I thought I didn't cross the line...

 

He shook his head and held her hand. "Just... Let's leave this place quick."

 

I don't wanna die yet.