Chapter 48:

Doll Lover

Chapter 48: (Happy Ending) Expect the unexpected.

 

"Kya! Luhan!" Hyemi gasped as she felt the arm slung around her waist as she was trying to slice the zucchini. She turned around and glared playfully at the man whom she loved.

 

Luhan chuckled and rested his chin on her shoulder, as he watches her continue her job. It had been, again, 2 years since he's finally back to normal, and at the same time, 2 years since they're together. Even if she couldn't remember, today was supposed to be the special day, it was an anniversary, but not just any stupid anniversary others celebrates.

 

It was a special day for just the two of them. And he wasn't gonna let this slide just because Hyemi couldn't really recall it.

 

"Hyemi... What's for dinner?" He asked, curious as he sees her constantly slicing various vegetables like zucchinis, Onions, garlics, potato and more other ingredients. Hyemi smiled and placed the knife down. "Daenjang jigae." She said and trying getting herself out of his grasp.

 

"Can I get out now? Or the stove will burn 'cause the soup is OVERFLOWING!!" She dashed towards the stove and turned it off. Then she glared at him. "Out of the kitchen now Luhan." She warned.

 

He shrugged. "Fine." He said and walked out of the kitchen casually. It had been like the usual, everyday basis, where he would purposely annoy her and she would snap in the end. Really, it was normal.

 

Smiling widely, he took the chance to get out of the house and walked in the streets, just to find what he wanted to find. This time, he went around the whole street just to find it. "Excuse me..." He heard someone calling and turned around, finding a granny whose trying to pick up all the apples.

 

He raised an eyebrow, but this time, he reached down to pick up the apples for her. "Here." He said as he placed them back into the granny's basket. The granny gave a wide smile. "You're a kind boy..." She said and bowed to him as he bows back.

 

Deja vu much...? He rubbed the back of his neck and walked towards the shop he came for. "Welcome." He nodded and looked around the place.

 

She never liked diamonds... He smiled and placed the diamond bracelet down. Nor does she like gold or silver... He shook his head at the salesgirl who planned to show him the silver necklace. "I'm here for the things I ordered days ago." He said to the confused yet starstrucked salesgirl.

 

The manager came out and bowed. "Oh, sir... Here's the things..." He placed the beautifully decorated box on the desk as he glares at the salesgirl for being an idiot. Luhan nodded and took the box. "Thanks." He said and turned his heels to the exit, with a smile struck on his face.

 


 

"Yah! Where were you-" He placed his lips on hers to shut her up. "Out." He said with a smile and walked pass her, as she could only blush and stomp her feet onto the ground. "Bastard..." She pouted and walked towards him.

 

Sighing, she pointed at the meal on the table. "Eat this. It's just done." She said and sat down beside him. He chuckled and nodded, his left hand tugged into his pocket in which the small box was at. "Okay, geez woman are you on your gift or what?" She could only eye him glares.

 

"Blame the bastard doll who left the house with a poor girl cooking his meals." She stuck her tongue out and shoved a spoon full of rice into .

 

He raised an eyebrow. "This bastard is no longer a doll." He said while smiling. She blushed and looked away. "I forgot..." She mumbled and took another spoon full of soup into .

 

He sighed and placed the spoon down. "Why do you still call me a doll when I'm already normal? Hm?" He teased, but she could care less now. She stuck her tongue out. "'cause I miss the cute little doll who talks less called Luhan~" She giggled when his expressions changed immediately.

 

"So you like me because I was that small doll?" He frowned and suddenly felt like stabbing himself. Indeed, he was still that jealous bottle of vinegar (醋瓶, describes a person who gets jealous a lot, if you're wondering).

 

She shrugged. "You have to admit the doll Luhan is cuter than the real one." She said teasingly, as he could feel his blood boil just by hearing it. "Oh really? You want the doll back?" He asked, folding his arms.

 

She nodded. "Why not?" She laughed and bit her spoon, as he shook his head and pulled out the box he kept. "So I guess I'll just give this to other girls, they would faint knowing it's me who gave them this-"

 

She glared. "Give me that." She snatched the box from him and examined it. "No girls would want things like this anyway..." She looked away blushing, as he smiled and pulled her closer to him.

 

"Now do you want the doll back or do you want the real person?" He whispered as she looked at him and frowned. He carried her up, bridal style as he walked towards the couch and placed her down.

 

"So?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned in, while she, with her elbows as support, she tried to pull herself away from him.

 

She blinked her eyes nervously and bit her lips. "Both..." She said as he placed his lips on hers. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she closed her eyes and smiled. As long as it's Luhan... I don't mind if he turns into a doll...  

 

"As you wish~" The glittery figure giggled and snapped her fingers.

 

And then, one magical thing happened in a second, causing loud gasp and annoyances in the house. 

 

Hyemi covered as her eyes widened in surprise. Slowly, she broke down into a smile.

 

"Hyemi. Turn me back." Luhan furrowed his eyes and asked, as the door suddenly slammed open.

 

"HYEMI! BIG NEWS!-" Kristine and Jirin dashed into the house with both Kris and Kai in their hands, their jaws dropped the moment they find a doll Luhan glaring at them too.

 

Hyemi shook her head and chuckled. "I guess... You're stuck as a doll again." She placed her lips on his doll lips and once again, he turned back to normal.

 

Once, just a doll... He covered his face, embarrassed. Then, he turned to the smiling Hyemi and smiled. 

 

Now, her doll lover. He placed his lips on hers.

 

Forever, and ever.  

 

The End. 

I know I know, some of you might want to kill me for not giving you a warning. But what do you expect after they turn back into normal people? o.O 

Come, kill me all you want, but in my other EXO fics. *opens arms wide and looks up at the sky like Kris but not like Kris*

Okay, voting time. I can't decide which to write first so now...

 

 

Twisted History: MAMA, What is Love?

Description:

A normal girl who found the secret into making a time machine, but instead of heading towards the future, she was brought back to the past!

And things got worse as she meets one of the craziest prince ever...

 

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Description: 

"First step of having a dragon isn't about training... It's all about taming."

A little girl found herself dragged into a world full of fantasy creatures, and what's worse is that she had stumbled upon the worst of all worsts, A dragon. 

 

A Bad Boy's Bride.

Description:

 

He's a bad boy, a person you would regret seeing. 

She's a nerd, yet a person with an ice, cold heart. 

He always causes me troubles.

She's always stay away from troubles. 

I tried to make things work out for the both of us. 

I always screw things up for her. 

But what can I do? 

But what can she do? 

I'm a bad boy's bride after all.

She's this bad boy's bride after all. 

 

Meet my steps, EXO!

Description: 

A girl gets torn between her real family and her steps from a total of 12 different families. At the same time, finding herself dragged into a school full of psychos with crazy magic. 

Will she be able to endure the craziness of her 12 crazy steps? Or will she too, eventually gets crazy along with them?