Chapter 25:

Doll Lover

Chapter 25: When jealousy strikes, the final wave. 

 

"Gege~" Kristine appeared before Luhan with a stack of books, literally blocking his view from spying on his little Hyemi. Luhan looked up and glared at her in annoyance, then pushed the books aside to take a better view of the two. 

 

Kristine looked up and saw the two, weird though, her face seems rather pissed all of a sudden. 

 

She sat down beside Luhan and flipped the pages of one of the books. "Gege, what are we supposed to be researching on?" She turned to Luhan and asked, but the Luhan was just too busy with shooting warning bullets to Kai's back. 

 

Kai's shoulders stiffens upon the feeling of someone mentally stabbing his back with all the glaring. He gulped and scooted further from Hyemi. 

 

Hyemi raised an eyebrow. "Why are you moving away! It's harder to discuss like this!" She pulled Kai's chair back, trigging Luhan's nerves. Luhan's eyes twitched in annoyance upon the sudden skinship and started loading his sniper mentally and aimed at Kai's head. 

 

Kai's eyes widened and he immediately grabbed a book. He flipped a random page and pushed to book to Hyemi's face. "I think I found an information." He spoke, as normal as possible and pulled his chair further from her. 

 

Hyemi put down the book and started reading it. "Are you and idiot?" She turned to him and glared.

 

Once again, she dragged his chair closer and slammed the book onto the desk. Pointing at the words, she started scolding him. "This isn't the one we're supposed to be researching on! We're supposed to be researching on the history! Not freaking Geography! How did this book even end up here anyway?!" She nagged.

 

Oh god someone save me now. Where is Sehun when you need him? Kai rolled his eyes and covered his ears. He just wanted to get the hell out of here. From the scary glares to the annoying nags. And not to mention, the intense smell of vinegar around the room.

 

Sour, horrible taste of jealousy.

 

Kai flipped the page while looking at his wristwatch.

 

Why is time moving so slow when I don't want 'em to do so?!!  

 


 

Sometime (10 minutes for exact) passed since the four are in the same position, still not moving a muscle, except for Luhan who seemed to be imagining Kai's body as the paper and stabbing him with the pen in his hand.

 

Kai's shoulders are still as stiff as rock upon the horrible feeling of someone mentally cursing him.  

 

Luhan continued to glare at Kai while his hands started writing crazily on that same piece of paper, listing down the ways of torturing Kai.

 

-> Skin him alive.

-> Burn him alive.

-> Drown him alive.

-> He's never see the light.

-> Push him off that building. (Too Easy) 

-> Run him over a train a rolling buffalo.

-> Roll him down the hill like a buffalo.

-> Make him do aegyo, record it and post it on youtube.

-> Push him over to the sea of fangirls.

-> Lock him up in a room full of noonas.

-> Strip him, and throw him into a room full of erts. (I like this idea)

-> I'll make sure he enjoys the mayo.

-> Die Kim Jongin Die.

 

Kai slammed the book shut and banged his head on the table, surprising Hyemi by his sudden reckless action. Knowing that this reaction would rarely be shown to the public by these kind of arrogant people, Hyemi blinked her eyes innocently at him while raising an eyebrow.

 

"What's wrong?" She poked his shoulder and asked.  

 

Another action that caused Luhan's blood to boil in jealousy. 

 

-> Screw all this I'mma put him in a room with a bunch of gayasses.

 

Kai looked up at her with the same blank look. "Why can't we just go home, and surf the net...?" He asked with much sincerity, most probably because he was already at his limit of having his back shot by thousands of deadly bullets and he wouldn't want to trigger the timer bomb. 

 

"Kai! You're a genius!" She turned to Kai and clapped her hands together.

 

Kai rolled his eyes for the second time. One moment, she calls me an idiot, then, a genius... Is she a bipolar?

 

Without even a single warning, she stood up and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly which caused the other two to drop the stuffs they were doing.

 

Kai's eyes widened in surprised, his muscles turned tensed and his face turned into a deep shade of red. His heart started to beat in a surprisingly fast speed which turns out to be a very bad idea for this to happen.

 

He gulped and was thinking about pushing her away, but someone was stopping him from doing so.

 

And that, will be some sparkly matters.  

 

That's son of a... Luhan wasn't even able to plop up from his seat and lung for Kai, a surprising event happened at the spot.

 

The spot Kai was on suddenly sparkled, lighting up the whole library and surprised the dozing librarian. As the sparkles vanish, there lies a doll figure on the seat where Kai was supposed to be sitting on.

 

"EH?! Kai?!"

 

Kristine smacked her forehead, hard.

 

"Busted."