Chapter 10:

Doll Lover

Chapter 10: How did he turn into a doll

 

"You can tell me how did you end up as a doll but... Mind getting off?" Hyemi swifted her gaze away from the uncomfortable position they're both in right now. She couldn't think straight, she couldn't even look straight. 

 

Luhan, on the other hand, was enjoying the little moment. 

 

He brushed his lips against her ear. "No." He smirked and started his story. 

 

He was normal. 

 

A normal child living off a happy, normal plain life. 

 

Going to a plain school, having normal pains, normal smiles, but absolutely abnormally high grades in exams. (Yes he's a genius.) 

 

Repeat, he WAS normal. 

 

Until one day... 

 

He was just having a plain walk, scrolling around the streets for something to do, since he was plain bored. His parents were out, his house was empty, and there was no one whom he could share his boredom with. 

 

"Dear child." He stopped his tracks and turned to the old lady who seemed to be troubled. 

 

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" 

 

The old lady pointed at the scattered apples on the ground. "Can you do me a favor and help me with these?" She pleaded. 

 

He felt rather annoyed by that old lady, instead of helping her, he shook his head and walked away. "No way in hell." He hissed and walked away. 

 

But what he didn't know was, that was the moment that he had clicked the timer. 

 

"You're mean!" Hyemi smacked his shoulder and pouted. 

 

Luhan glared at her and smacked her waist. "Just shut up and listen." He hissed. 

 

It was April 20th that day, his birthday. 

 

The day where is was plain normal, just like other days, he would find his house empty as usual, like how he expected it to be. 

 

He did his usual schedule, going to school, coming back from school, bath, eat, lazing around. It was another normal day to him, rather than a birthday. 

 

"You were alone?" She turned her attention to him and frowned. 

 

He nodded his head. "Yeah. Ever since I was born, till..." His voice became soft whispering that she couldn't catch. 

 

Till you came...

 

He wasn't expecting a box of present to be sent to his home, he wasn't even expecting anything to be happening on his birthday. 

 

The bell rang for 2 times, until he reached for the door. There, lies a box with a small note attached to it. 

 

"Happy birthday to Luhan?" He raised an eyebrow and pulled the box into the house. "You are required to dress in something delicate before opening the box? Like I'll do that, idiot." He threw the note away and- 

 

"You should have listened to it, then I wouldn't have seen a doll dressing as a B-boy on my bed." Hyemi commented and looked away, expecting something weird from him. 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. "It wasn't your bed, it was my bed until your parents found me." He glared at her. "We made a deal to this." 

 

Opened the box, he found a doll without a face. It was like an incomplete doll, no face, no hair, no clothes. As if it needs a shell, a skin that covers it's ugly self. 

 

He shrugged and place it on the couch. "I don't like you, you look scary." He commented and went to his bedroom, and the doll's head tilted to the side, slowly vanishing. 

 

Tick, tock. the needle points at 11. 

 

He was dancing with the beat of the music. 

 

Tick. The clock strikes 12. 

 

The mp3 player slammed hard onto the ground, with a doll that has lost it's elegancy.

 

And the doll on the couch, disappeared into foam.