Chapter 3:

Doll Lover

Chapter 3: Dolls get exhausted too!

 

"New student?" 

"A girl? Why can't it be a guy!" 

 

Oh shut up. Hyemi rolled her eyes on her way to the principle's office. The system here seems way more different than how it was in America, where students get to go for different classes with different people around them all the time. This one's just way different. 

 

Because when they set a class for you, you'll have all the same classes with your classmates. 

 

Dang. She pouted. It's harder to skip classes this way. (A/N: Now you know how I feel.) 

 

She shoved her timetable into her bag that carries nothing but a pencilcase and a small notebook for possible doddling, along with all her textbooks for the day. 

 

"I'll give you the rest of your textbooks by the end of classes okay?" The secretary bowed to her and she bowed back. "Yes." She acted and turn to look for her class. 

 

Speaking of mate... That crazy 'roommate' there... Her mind started to wonder off to the man at her home just now. He looks young. Did he like, ran away from home or what? She raised an eyebrow. He's beautiful too- Her eyes widened in surprise. 

 

Why am I thinking about him now? She shook her head and took a deep breath.

 

I think I should act innocent for the first few weeks, just so I could make some friends... She stopped her tracks in front of the classroom she was supposed to be in. 

 

She took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." She pulled the door open and blinked her eyes at the teacher was surprised of her sudden arrival. 

 

"Er... New student." She pointed at herself and said. 

 

The teacher nodded with a smile. "Okay class. We have a new student here." She pushed up her specs. "And I expect you to treat her nicely okay? Now pick any seat you like." Hyemi nodded her head and went towards the one of the empty seats available at the end of the classroom. 

 

And a surprise log will appear to trip you. Hyemi stopped her tracks when the girl shot her leg right in front of her, probably intending to trip her. 

 

Hyemi smirked. "Sorry girl, been there, done that." She whispered to the girl and walked pass the seats, sitting down on the seat that is closer to the window. 

 

She looked out of the window, hoping for the day to end peacefully. 

 

Which never came true when the door was slammed open with a huge force. 

 

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh dear god is fooling with me..." She hissed under her breath and banged her head on the desk. 

 

"I'm surprised to see you back." The teacher replied with a smile. "How was the two years of your long vacation-" 

 

He nodded his head, ignored the teacher's question and turned to walk to the empty seat. 

 

Right beside her. 

 

Smirking, he shoved his bag onto the table and sat down. "Surprised?" He whispered under his breath while looking at the teacher. 

 

"Never would..." She hissed and rolled her eyes. 

 

He rested his head on the desk and stared at how she took out the notebook with her pencilcase. He thought she would definitely start copying the notes that was written on the board but surprisingly, she started doddling instead. 

 

He let out a soft chuckle and closed his eyes to take a short nap. 

 

It's too exhausting... that I might turn back into a doll.