Chapter 11:

Doll Lover

Chapter 11: Kiss me.

 

"Years passed since that day..." He mumbled, his eyes shown complete sadness. "No one came to find me, no one seemed to care about me." 

 

"You don't know how long I had been waiting for someone." 

 

His statement shaken Hyemi's thoughts. Once again, she found herself drunken deep into his orbs, grasped within his delicate, beautiful long fingers. 

 

He was alone before he turn into a doll, and then, he was way lonelier when he was turned into a doll. 

 

There was no one for him, no one at all. 

 

No one cared. 

 

"What about your parents...?" She spoke softly, afraid to scare him in any way. 

 

Luhan shook his head and slowly relaxed himself. He rested his head on her chest, listening to the steady rythem of her heartbeat. 

 

"They never knew." He said. "They never asked." 

 

Hyemi frowned, unknowingly reached for his face. She gently caressed his face, comforting him with her warm, gentle touch. 

 

Luhan closed his eyes and smiled. "But I'm fine now." He said and got up. He pulled her up with him and wrapped his arm around her waist. 

 

I'm really fine now... For once in his whole lifetime, his smile never vanish within 1 minute, which was a miracle. 

 

Hyemi awkwardly swifted her attention to other places. "I... I'll do my homework." She pushed him aside and dashed upstairs. She slammed the door shut and leaned against the door, her cheeks redden as the color of a tomato. 

 

What are you doing to me... Luhan... 

 


 

The next sun appeared, signalling their presence at school. As usual, Luhan was turned into a doll and he was sitting right in front of the sleeping Hyemi. 

 

"Yah Wake up!" He cried, using half of his strength to smack Hyemi's head. 

 

Hyemi snapped and got up. "What the heck- Luhan!" She panicked when Luhan was accidentally pushed off the bed and fell hard onto the ground. 

 

She squeezed her eyes shut. "Ouch..." She mumbled and reached for Luhan. "Y-you okay?" She felt embarrassed of what she did. 

 

Luhan mentally glared at her. You lil'... Wait till I change back. 

 

"Change me back." He demanded. 

 

Hyemi blinked her eyes innocently. "B-but I don't know how-" 

 

"Kiss me." 

 

"Wh-what?!" 

 

 

A/N: Happy birthday to baby Lulu! :3

Credits to owner http://fyeahexogifs.tumblr.com/post/21374980423/reasons-why-we-love-luhan-happy-birthday-our