Chapter 22:

Doll Lover

Chapter 22: Teases by a doll. 

 

"Gege! Get away from her!" Kristine yanked Luhan away from Hyemi and hugged Luhan's arm tightly. She started glaring holes at Hyemi while she was at it. "She's evil!" 

 

Hyemi furrowed her eyes dangerously at her. This little girl is so getting it... She folded her arms and glared at Luhan, asking for an explanation. 

 

Luhan raised and eyebrow and shrugged. "Er... Kristine... Meet-" 

 

"We already know each other." The two said in reunion and glared at each other. 

 

Just then, Kris came into the spot. "Oh... I see you met each other." He raised an eyebrow and leaned against the wall. "Or should I saw reunite?" 

 

Luhan turned to glare at Kris. "What were you thinking when you brought this..." He pointed at the Kristine who is still clinging onto him. "... Thing called your sister to my house?!" 

 

Kris raised an eyebrow. "You didn't tell me your girlfriend was here-"

 

"Girlfriend?!" Kristine looked up and pointed at Hyemi. "This thing?!"

 

Angered, Hyemi folded her arms together and glared back at Kristine. "Yeah. This thing owns your gege, now hand him back before you lose that finger." She forced Luhan back to her side. 

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow again, surprised by Hyemi's sudden possesive attitude. He bit back and smile and turn to smirk at Kristine. "You heard her." He said casually and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. 

 

Kai stepped into the scene and shook his head. "I suddenly felt disgusted with the atmosphere here..." He covered his mouth and fanned the air around him. "It's too loving it hurts." Sehun placed his arm around Kai's shoulder and shook his head. 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Yeah right..." Hyemi mumbled and yanked Luhan's hand off her shoulder. "Just telling, I only cooked for two portions, so go home." She said straightly and pointed at the door. "Help yourselves out will you?" 

 

Letting out a short laugh, Kris nodded. "Whatever." He turned back into his face and dragged Kristine out forcefully, with Kai's help of course. 

 

Baekhyun raised both his hands in defeat when Chanyeol came up to him. "No need to drag me, I'll kick myself out..." He mumbled, and walked towards the doorsteps, then turned around and showed his puppy eyes to Hyemi. 

 

Unhappy with how he's looking at her, Luhan walked up and threw a kick at Baekhyun, causing him to trip out of the house. Chanyeol laughed his way out of the house, and there goes the others. 

 

"Luhan hyung." Sehun grabbed Luhan's shoulders and looked at him seriously. Luhan raised an eyebrow and nodded. "What?" He asked. 

 

Sehun smiled. "Don't do anything funny." 

 

And that did it. Hyemi stomped up to Sehun and threw him out of the house personally. 

 

"Yah! I'm serious! I mean- Really! Just because your parents aren't at home doesn't mean-" Luhan slammed the door shut.

 

He shook his head. "Stupid 'aliens'..." He mumbled and turned to Hyemi, who is already serving their lunch at the dining table. "Come and eat before it turns cold again..." She said while placing the empty pot into the basin.

 

He nodded his head and went up. "Er..." Sorry about what Sehun said...

 

She raised an eyebrow and turned to him. "What?" She asked while sitting down.

 

He shook his head. "Nothing..." he mumbled and started digging in. Nevermind... Don't even bother to apologize for that idiot maknae.

 

Hyemi sighed and looked at her portion, then back to him. "Er..." She parted her lips to speak, but pursed it up again.

 

Luhan looked up at her and raised an eyebrow, then slowly realized what she wanted to say and chuckled.

 

"It's delicious." 

 

Hyemi felt flattered and blushed slightly. "I... I know..." She mumbled and started eating hers. Glancing at him from time to time to make sure if he really likes it.

 

"I know I'm hot, but you can stop looking at me." He commented and placed his spoon down when he's done.

 

Blushing madly, she looked up and glared at him. "W-who says I was looking at you!! I-"

 

"You were staring." He smiled and leaned in. "Weren't you?"

 

"I--I..." Her eyes wavered, her gaze weren't sure of where to land at. Just as her eyes switched back to him, their noses were already touching. 

 

She didn't know why, but she closed her eyes and waiting for the moment to come.

 

It was way to silent for something to happen.

 

Opening her right eye, she noticed that Luhan was no longer near her, but at the basin, cleaning the dishes, including hers.

 

Oh gosh this is so embarrassing... She blushed and got up from her seat. "I-I'll clean it-"

 

"Nope, I won't want a girl with raging homones to clean the dishes with me." Luhan commented with a smirk. "You thought I was going to kiss you right?"

 

Hyemi clenched her fist together. Her face and ears turned red in anger and embarrassment.

 

"STUPID JERK DOLL!!!"