Chapter 7:

Doll Lover

Chapter 7: A Kiss to the Doll

 

"That ert... That damn ert..." Hyemi hissed under her breath as she stomped her way down the stairs. "Why is it so quiet...?" She raised an eyebrow upon the quietness of the living room. 

 

Snapping her head back and forth, she tend to search for the shadow of Luhan's. But it was never found. 

 

"Where did he go to?" She shrugged and skipped her way to the couch.

 

She was about to sit down, until she felt a hard object resting on the couch. "What the-" She lifted up the doll that was supposed to be in her bedroom. "What are you doing here?" She tilted her head and asked the doll, pinching it's cheek and giggled.

 

"Since I have to shower you with love and affection, let's watch TV together then!" She sat back pressed the buttons, while she rest the doll on her lap. She stopped after a second and looked down at the doll. "When they say to treat you with care, do I have to feed you too?" She picked up the doll and pouted. 

 

"So do I?" She shook the doll as if she was playing airoplane with a baby. She sighed. "I must be crazy, talking to a doll." She murmured and placed the doll on the couch. 

 

Her stomach growled unexpectedly. "Ah... I'm hungry." She patted her tummy and went to the kitchen. "Now what do I eat?" She opened the fridge and checked for any instant food supplies, but sadly, nothing was available for her. 

 

I guess I have to go to the mart... She sighed and closed the fridge. 

 

"At the upper shelf, there's instant noodles." 

 

"Oh thank you-" Her eyes widened and snapped her head back, surprised to see the doll sitting on the kitchen table. "W-what-" 

 

"Yo. Thanks for the little 'talk'." The doll spoke. 

 

She landed onto the ground and pointed her index finger on the doll. "You... Talk... How?!" 

 

The doll rolled it's eyes on Hyemi. "Surprise surprise, you didn't know who I am." The doll hissed and shook its head slowly. 

 

Hyemi blinked her eyes and poked the doll. "Luhan...ssi?" She whispered his name softly. 

 

"Surprise." Luhan said in a monotone and kept his expressionless look on, not that he can make any other expressions other than rolling his eyes, blinking his eyes and opening his mouth. (He can't even glare.)

 

She covered , suppressing her laughter when she started to imagine Luhan turning into a small Luhan, which is actually true. "You got to be kidding me..." She giggled and picked up Luhan. 

 

Luhan's eyes rolled to her. "What the- Let me go you-" 

 

"Really?" She smirked, threatening to let him go. "I'll release my fingers now. 1-" 

 

"I take that back, hold me tight." Luhan said and turned his head aside. 

 

Hyemi giggled and placed him in her arms. "Now what does the little Luhan wants~" 

 

Luhan snapped his head to face her. "For you to do your magic on me." He said, mentally smirking at her clueless expression. 

 

"What magic?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. 

 

He lifted up his hand, and twitched his index finger. "Lean in." He said. 

 

The clueless Hyemi leaned in. "Wha-" Her eyes widened in surprise as he leaned in and pecked her on the lips. A slight tint of blush crept over her cheeks, causing her to release Luhan. 

 

At that moment, a magical spark appeared, blinding her vision. Just as she had gained back her vision, she was again, surprised by the view. 

 

Luhan, the supposingly small sized doll, turned back into normal. 

 

And his lips hadn't left her yet.