Chapter 33:

Doll Lover

Chapter 33: The next day basis 

 

Tick, tock, tick tock. She looked at the clock and groaned in annoyance. "LUHAN!!!!" She cried, but no footsteps came. She snapped and force herself up her bed, then stomped her way towards the living room where Luhan would always sleep at. 

 

"XI LUHA-" She was ready to yell at him for being such a lazy for not waking her up, but then she recalled. "Oh..." Her expression turned dull. She looked down and frowned deeply. 

 

"I forgot..." He was deactivated. 

 

Sighing, she went back to the bedroom and picked up Luhan that was lying on the cold hard floor. She tapped his nose lightly. "Why did you get deactivated?" She pouted and placed him on the bedroom. "What do you have to see apples before turning into a doll anyway..." She mumbled and folded her arms together. 

 

"Even though-" Old lady... Mid age woman's voice... She looked back down at Luhan and blinked her eyes. "I wonder if the old lady you ignored and the one Kai was talking about... Were the same person..." She mumbled and pulled Luhan close after she jumped back to the bed. 

 

She turned him to face her and tapped his cheek lightly. "If you were to wake up now, you would be smirking at me for doing so much skinship with you right?..." She mumbled. "You would be teasing me all day for that..." She bit her lips and tapped his lips. "And you would threaten me to kiss you..." 

 

She imagined Luhan's laugh and giggled. "Of course you would... You're Luhan." She smiled and pulled him close. With a light peck on his lips, she smiled slightly.

 

"My arrogant doll..." She mumbled and closed her eyes again.

 

As her mind was slowly shutting down, a figure magically appeared and giggled at the cute sight of the two.

 

"I'm such an amazing person." With one last laugh, a swirl of glitter curtain covered the figure's whole body and disappeared, leaving only a trace of glitter on the floor.

 


 

Birds chirping, awakening the chestnut haired girl with a loud thump on the bed. "ANNOYING BIRDS!" Kristine pouted and threw a pillow at the window.

 

An annoyed twitch appeared on the person's face beside her. With one strong pull, he dragged her back onto the surface of the bed and pulled her close. "You're annoying, just keep sleeping." He mumbled with a deep, husky voice as his arm rested behind her back.

 

Kristine blushed and blinked her eyes nervously, her hands curled into a fist as they were placed firmly on his chest. "Y-yah... Kai..." She bit her lips nervously, trying to push him away.

 

Kai shook his head and rested his chin on her head, his eyes still closed. "Just sleep." He said firmly and wrapped both his hands around her waist.

 

Unable to struggle any longer, Kristine gave up and rested her head on his chest, listening to his uneven heartbeat, his heart that was jumping in an uneven pace.

 

It must be the morning... Right... She frowned sadly and peeked at him. He would never like a brat like me anyway...

 

"Stop staring." Her eyes widened slightly and turned back to its normal shape, she glared at him lightly then turned back down while blushing madly. "Who would look at you, you... Kkamjong..."

 

Kai chuckled. "You just did." He stated, with a slight hint of teasing in him.

 

Kristine glared. "S-shut up!" She punched his chest and struggled to get off the bed again. Kai, obviously, wouldn't let her do so as he grabbed both her hands and pinned her against the white materials. He smirked down at her while he hovered over her. "Why are you struggling?" He asked, his heart pounding hardly against his ribcage.

 

Her cheeks were as pink as it could possibly be, I mean, who wouldn't be? When a guy was above you, smirking down as if something would happen next. She bit her lips nervously as she gulped down a ball of saliva.

 

"Stop it." Kai spoke huskily, his voice hasn't recovered from the sudden awakening. "Stop doing that..."

 

"D-do... doing what...?" She asked, her lips nervously again.

 

His patience were crashed into pieces. Annoyed, he leaned in closer, having the tip of their noses brushing against each other. "What you were doing awhile ago..." He mumbled.

 

She frowned, still trying to lean back even though there were no more space behind. "But I wasn't doing anything-"

 

"Hey Kristine-" Jirin pushed the door with a loud slam on the wall, causing the two to flinch and turn to her in shock. She batted her lashes innocently at them and laughed awkwardly. "Erm..." She bit her lips and took a step back nervously. "I'm sorry...?" She said hesitatedly and took another step back. 

 

"PLEASE DO CONTINUE WHAT YOU WERE DOING I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I WON'T TELL KRIS EITHER!!" She slammed the door shut and ran back to Kris who was oblivious about the whole situation while casually reading the newspaper like a boss.

 

Kris looked up at Jirin who was panting like a mad buffalo. "What?" He raised an eyebrow on her.

 

Jirin looked up and blushed. "No-nothing!" She waved both her arms up and down like a flying bird, adding more curiosity to Kirs.

 

He furrowed his eyes on her. "Your actions said otherwise though..." He mumbled and shook his head, not wanting to continue the whole conversation with her.

 

The petite figure appeared from behind again and giggled. "These seems peaceful~" It cried and nodded proudly. "And the other two are getting a little... Ahhh~" It covered both its cheeks and spazzed slightly.

 

"Shall tell mother about this." It giggled lightly. With one flap of it's wings, it disappeared from the spot, leaving the same but different colored glitters...

 

On Kris's shoulder.

 

"Wu fan what's that on your shoulder?" Jirin pointed out suddenly, catching Kris' attention. Kris turned to his shoulder and frowned. He dusted them off his shoulder casually and shook his head. 

 

"Probably dusts."

 

"You sure it's not dandruff?" He glared. 

 

 

"No."