Chapter 17:

Doll Lover

Chapter 17: That's my girl

 

"Hyemi-ah!" Jirin skipped her way to the girl and giggled. "How are you?" 

 

Hyemi looked up in annoyance. "Better when you're not here." She commented and reached for her bag, only to find them missing. 

 

... Where... Luhan! She got up from her seat, intend to run out to get her bag, only to have the teacher slamming the door and smiling threateningly to her. "Go Hyemi... Get back to your seat please..." 

 

"But I-" 

 

"No buts. Back to your seat." Mrs Jung, supposingly beautiful teacher who happened to be pregnant, said and walked to the teacher's desk. 

 

But I don't have my bag you preggy! Hyemi rolled her eyes and stomp back to her seat. So much for wanted to be the teacher's pet for once... 

 

"Hyemi! Go Hyemi!" 

 

"Here..." She raised her hand unwillingly. She already knows I'm here and she- Argh. 

 

"Kim Jirin." 

 

"Here!!" Jirin waved her hand up with much positive energy. 

 

Ah... I'm blind. Hyemi covered her eyes. 

 

"Xi Luhan? Where is Luhan?" Mrs Jung looked up, panicking as she looked around the class for Luhan. Why are the teachers so concerned about him anyway? Like he's a VIP or something... Hyemi wondered and started to panic along. That ! Is he enjoying the fact that I'm panicking right now? I need my freaking bag or I'll get into another detention!!! 

 

Just right then, Luhan opened the door with the same expressions on his face, expressionless, heartless, cold. "Here." He said and nodded at the teacher. 

 

Mrs Jung clapped her hands and smiled happily at him. "Okay, Luhan you may go back to your seat." She marked a tick on Luhan's attention list and carried on. 

 

Luhan walked up to his seat and smirked, as Hyemi was glaring at him. Noticing the bag in his hands, her eyes widened. "You... Give it back..." She whispered while glaring at him. 

 

Luhan stood in front of her and raised an eyebrow. "Is that how you thank the person who helped you?" He whispered back, still standing. 

 

The others came curious as why is Luhan still standing, and not sitting down, since his seat is just next to Hyemi's. 

 

Hyemi clenched her fist tightly and looked up pleadingly. "Please..." She begged and looked away, embarrassed. 

 

Luhan chuckled, surprising everyone. "Here. You forgot your bag." He emphasized the words and placed Hyemi's bag on her desk. 

 

Hyemi panicked and snatched her bag away. "S-shut up!" She looked at her fellow classmates who are stunned. "What are you looking at!" She hissed dangerously, and everyone snapped back to what they were doing, even Mrs Jung. 

 

Well, not everyone. 

 

"I KNEW THEY WERE DATING FOR REAL!!" Luhan's eyes widened. He looked up and glared at the poor boy, the same boy who interrupted his 'feeding' time with Hyemi. 

 

The girls choked on their saliva, they immediately turned to the two. "Bwoh?! Oppa!!!" 

 

Luhan furrowed his eyes dangerously at the boy. "That's it, he's in my to-die-list." He commented. Hyemi had the same thought, which was surprising since the two didn't have any thoughts in common before. (At least, that's what they think) 

 

One girl stood up. "They didn't speak, so I suppose it's all a lie. Luhan oppa is probably just kind enough to help the new student since she FORGOT HER BAG." She turned to Hyemi and smirked. 

 

Hyemi furrowed her eyes dangerously at her. "And this girl's in my to-die-list." She hissed while rolling her eyes. 

 

Luhan smirked. "Too bad, she's already dead to me." He commented. 

 

"But I saw them! They-" 

 

Hyemi's eyes widened. In reflex, she threw a random bottle at the boy. Shut it now you idiot! She glared and sat back down. 

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow, amused at Hyemi's reflex. He turned to the class and grinned. "That's my girl." He said out loud. Hyemi's eyes widened in surprised, everyone was. 

 

When did I become your girl?! Hyemi banged her head on her desk and was ready to stab Luhan to death.

 

"BWOH?!!!"