Chapter 15:

Doll Lover

Chapter 15: Two faced doll

 

Luhan snapped his eyes dangerously at her. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! HURRY!" 

 

"H-hurry what?!!" Hyemi panicked, biting her lips tightly as she tried to think. W-what do I do now?! How- 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and sneak his hand behind her neck, about to pull her close when that teacher just has come in, and that he has to completely turn into a small sized doll. 

 

God dammit. Luhan thought and mentally glared at Hyemi for being blunt. 

 

"Where is Luhan?" The teacher asked, raising his eyebrows on her. 

 

Hyemi gulped and blinked her eyes. She hid Luhan behind her back. "Er. I think he ran out from the window." She said. 

 

"What?!" 

 

You little... Luhan mentally furrowed his eyes on her. 

 

"E-er... He said he wanted to pee so-" 

 

"That's it! He's cleaning to toilets tomorrow! Go Hyemi you're allowed to go." The teacher said and walked out of the classroom. 

 

Hyemi sighed in relief. 

 

"Seriously? Ran out from the window just to pee? What am I? A-" 

 

"Well sorry that I couldn't come up with a better excuse!" She lifted Luhan up and glared at him. 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. "You could have said that I have some family matters to attend." 

 

"Never thought of that." She stuck her tongue out at him. 

 

Luhan folded his wooden arms and stared at her. "Well?" He mentally raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Well...?" Hyemi raised an eyebrow. 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes again. "Change me back woman. You don't want to take my bags along now do you?" 

 

Hyemi blushed and looked away. "But I don't wanna-" 

 

"No buts, ppalli! Before anyone comes in and see me!"

 

"Fine!" Hyemi pulled him closer and claimed his lips. The same sparkling light blinded her vision.

 

Luhan closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, his hard body was turned back into it's original smooth, pale colors.

 

The door slid open revealing a random classmate. The classmate gasped and covered his mouth.

 

Hyemi blushed and pushed Luhan away. "Oof!" Luhan yelped in pain and glared at that classmate. Great timing, idiot, I'll remember you.

 

The classmate blushed and bowed his head. "I-I'm sorry for interrupting! I-I'll go after I get my books so please do continue!!!" He bowed again and ran after grabbing his book.

 

Luhan started laughing right when the door was closed, while Hyemi could just glare at him silently while mentally hitting his head with a pillow.

 

"What's so funny about! Now everyone would think that I'm dating you!"  

 

"Whatever." Luhan chuckled and touched his lips. "But thanks a lot." He his lips and grabbed her bag along with his.

 

Hyemi stood up from her seat. "Y-yah my bag-"

 

"I'm helping you with it. Is that bad?" He raised an eyebrow and turned to the door.

 

She blushed and followed after him. Thanks then... She thought, feeling her heart pound slightly.  

 

"But you're still helping me with the toilet tomorrow."

 

"Bwoh?!"

 

"You heard what I said. Don't make me repeat it again or you're going to have to pay for it." He placed his index finger on his lips and smirked.

 

Hyemi glared at him while her face reddens in embarassment. "YOU TWO FACED DOLL!!!!"