Chapter 29:

Doll Lover

Chapter 29: Shopping shopping!

 

A. She pouted. It was supposed to be an A+, but since Luhan wasn't contributing in any of the assignment, she had to bear with this grade now. She looked up ant noticed the boy walking out of the class and panically packs her things up.

 

"Yah! Kim Jongin!" Kristine ran and ran, chasing after the boy who had earphones with musics blasting into his eardrums. His shoulders would move from time to time with the beat. And he would ignore the world completely like this. 

 

Annoyed, Kristine stopped her tracks and took off her shoe. "Kkamjong!" She yelled his nickname and threw the shoe at his back. 

 

"Ouch! What the-" He turned around and sighed and Kristine. "What do you want now?..." He asked, annoyed by her. Of all days, she just has to pester me today... 

 

Kristine frowned and looked at her white socks, she had a shoe on her left leg, but not on her right, since she threw it at Kai. I just want to talk to you... 

 

She looked up determinedly. "I wanted to annoy you, is that a problem?" She stuck her tongue out. "Now bring me my shoe." She folded her arms and waited. 

 

Kai groaned in frustration. "Seriously?" He looked at the shoe on the ground and shook his head. He picked up her shoe and went towards Kristine. Without hesitation, he kneeled down and help her with her shoe. 

 

Kristine blushed and bit her lips nervously. He helped me with my shoe! She smiled, but it was soon wiped off when he looked up at her. Keep up the face... Keep it up so that he wouldn't know. 

 

Kai shook his head again. "You're a brat." He commented and stood up. 

 

"Bwoh?" Kristine looked at him in disbelief. Herself? The Kris' sister? The one and only Kristine Wu? A brat? No one ever called her that. Not that she dislike it, she actually liked how Kai gave her nicknames, even if it's bad ones. 

 

Kai smirked at her. He leaned down and whispered to her ear. "Brat." He stuck his tongue out and took her bag with him and turned around. 

 

Stunned, Kristine stood there, frozen on the spot. 

 

Kai raised an eyebrow and turned back. "Aren't you coming? I don't want your brother to go all dragon power on me yet you know?" He stated and started walking. 

 

"A-ah..." Kristine blinked her eyes once then chased after Kai, her smile never left her face when she held onto his arm. 

 


 

"Luhan." Hyemi called, walking from place to place to find the person whose name she was calling. She scrolled around the huge mansion with only a phone in her hands, hoping for even a glance of the person she was looking for. 

 

She sighed and folded her arms together when she finds him, in a tiny state, lying on her bed. He had his eyes closed, his wooden skin made him seem flawless. 

 

She giggled and sat beside him, picking him up gently and placed him on her lap. "I wouldn't want to wake you up but... I need your help so..." She lifted him up and smiled. 

 

"Sorry." She placed her lips on his, and he turned back to his original state. 

 

His eyes were opened already. He chuckled and pushed himself forward, placing his hands on the soft material beside her and caged her in between his arms. She gasped, but did not take any actions to push him away from her, until she finds herself getting pushed onto the bed. 

 

He removed his lips from her's and smiled. "Stealing a kiss from someone whose sleeping hm? I never knew you were like this." He whispered softly with his smoothing voice turns shives down her spine. 

 

She blushed and looked away. "T-That is..." She blinked her eyes awkwardly. 

 

He grinned and rested his head on her shoulder, his nose touching her skin that causes goosebumps to form. Her face turned redder, but she did nothing to stop him. 

 

"You're not stopping me..." He said softly. "Weird..." He pulled himself up and smirked at her.

 

"So what do you want from me now?" 

 


 

"Seriously? Grocery shopping?!" He glared at Hyemi as she walks towards the mart casually. She stuck her tongue playfully. "Yup. Problem?" She giggled and turned towards the meat section.

 

"Hm... What do you want to eat?" She turned to Luhan and asked. Luhan looked at the variety of meats in front of him and his eyes sparkled, clearly interested in it.

 

Hyemi tilted her head and raised her eyebrow. "Why are you looking at this like you hadn't seen these before?" She asked.

 

"I hadn't been to here before."

 

"Eh?" Her eyes widened. "Seriously?"

 

He nodded. "Yeah." He said. It's true, he hadn't been to a grocery mart before. It was his first time, his first experience in the mart.

 

Hyemi gasped. "God..." She slapped her forehead and then looked at him. "Then... Don't get lost." She patted his shoulder and turned to the meats. "Hm... I should just get these and we'll cook some samgyupsal... Is that okay?" She looked up and asked.

 

"Hn..." He nodded like a child, still looking around the place with interest. Hyemi chuckled and placed the meat into the basket and held his arm. "Let's go there." She pointed at the vegetable section.

 

Once again, he nodded, completely lost. "S-sure..." He had his first time stuttering in front of her. Truthfully, it was the first time he was so lost, he wasn't like this before, never once will he be stuttering in public.

 

Hyemi giggled and picked the lettuce. "Don't get nervous now, it isn't like you." She placed the lettuce in the basket and walked towards the next section for some other ingredients needed.

 

Luhan chuckled and shook his head. "This girl..." He smiled and chased after her.