Chapter 6:

Doll Lover

Chapter 6: Like a doll.

 

"Hyemi, do you need a ride home?" 

"Should we have a friendly bonding time together?" 

"Aw come on, Hyemi-ahhhhh~" 

 

"Would you PLEASE SHUT UP?!" Hyemi shouted at the girl's face and looked at her nametag. "Kim Jirin!" She hissed an turned to the exit of the school. Finally, the end of the school. She thought. 

 

Jirin pouted. "Fine... I'll shut up just because my friend asked me to-" Hyemi clamped . "Zip. Your. Mouth. For. Once." She hissed and pushed her backwards a little. Hyemi seemed to be struggling with the textbooks a little, since she had to bring all her textbooks home. 

 

But she didn't want help. At least, not from the overly-positive Kim Jirin. Too much positive energy kills her brain cells. 

 

She sighed and walked her way back home, towards the direction that she thought was right. Until she reached a complicated crossway path. 

 

Not again. She pouted and looked around, trying to find anything familiar to her when she was on her way to school. 

 

Now which way...

 

"That way." 

 

"Kya!!" She was surprised just as she dropped her books upon the sudden felt of hot breath hitting against the back of her ear. "What the heck-" She gulped and took a step back, seeing how close they were. Only inches apart... She thought and felt her cheeks heaten in embarrassment. 

 

He smirked and shook his head. "Careless master you are." He said and bent down to pick up her books, while she stayed confuse. 

 

"You-" Why am I your master?!  She frowned and looked away. 

 

He stood up and walked towards a certain direction. "Not coming?" He asked, her books are firmly held in his arms. 

 

She blinked her eyes and nodded. "Yeah." She followed after him. 

 


 

When she reached home, she immediately ran to her room and slammed the door shut, still unable to digest the fact that she is going to live with a guy. Under the same roof. 

 

UNDER. THE. SAME. FREAKING. ROOF.

 

"I can't believe I just went home with him..." She face palmed herself while mumbling nothings. 

 

"Get use to it!" She heard him shouted and blushed. What the hell? He can hear me?! She glared holes at the door. 

 

Luhan grinned and left his bag by the sidewalk, noticing a small pendant on the floor. Careless little girl. He smiled and picked up the pendant and opened the door.

 

"What-" She turned back, surprise to see him standing there, like a statue. Her muscles twitched in annoyance and she glared at him. "Don't you know how to knock?! I'm still a girl you know?!" She shouted at him. 

 

He smirked while looked at her from top to bottom. "Yeah, sure." He raised an eyebrow on her.

 

She blushed and threw the dirty white uniform blouse at him. "ert, get out." She hissed.

 

He laughed and threw the pendant back to her, along with the uniform blouse. "You left that outside." He said and turned back. "And I never knew you would look like a doll yourself."

 

Her cheeks turned red in instant. "W-wha-"

 

"And remember to lock your door next time. Who knows when your ERT roommate might attack you." He laughed and closed the door. He leaned against the door. "She's like a doll too..." He chuckled. "Talk about being a doll's master." 

 

He went downstairs and rested on the couch. Great, now that she's back in this mansion, I can't have the bed anymore. He groaned and closed his eyes. 

 

So tired... He felt his energy slowly getting drained, and his mind turned empty.

 

Crap... He turned back into a doll.