Chapter 43:

Doll Lover

Chapter 43: Those three words. 

 

Poof! Hyemi flinched in surprise as she sees Luhan back in his doll form again. It has been awhile since she had last saw him as a doll, and it was more than surprising to see him turning into back into a doll again without even doing anything to waste off his energy, and plus, they just kissed for goodness sake!

 

She frowned and looked at Luhan who seemed to be avoiding her gaze all of a sudden. Then she recalled his words before turning into a doll.

 

"I'm more than willing to be your doll lover..." She blushed and bit her lips nervously.

 

"How did I end up as a doll again..." He said grumpily and turned to Hyemi. "Turn me back." He said bluntly, which to much of her dislikes.

 

She stuck her tongue out playfully and poked his nose. "No." She said. "Unless you say the magic word." She giggled.

 

He furrowed his doll eyes and mentally glared at her, the aura around him turned dark all of a sudden which seemed like lightning is striking at the background.

 

A light bulb lightened up in his mind and he mentally laughed like a mad scientist. He brought his doll legs up, and with clumsy steps, he reached towards Hyemi. He sat down once again and looked at her, his eyes went wide as a puppies and he spoke.

 

He said the three words which made her heart skip like crazy.

 

She blinked her eyes and looked away. "T-t-t-t-thats... Not... the magic word..." She stuttered badly after hearing what he said.

 

He laughed. "That's the only magic word I know that would make you stutter, baby."

 

She glared and picked him up. "I don't like you calling me baby, so shut up." She pecked his lips and sparkles appeared.

 

Immediately, he turned back into his normal self, this time, with a more flashy appearance, red roses appeared out of nowhere. He smirked and immediately pinned her against the bed. "You're being naughty again..." He whispered and kissed her.

 

"You know... About the 3 words... It was-" 

 

This time, his phone rang, cutting the moment off. He groaned, completely annoyed and picked up the phone call, which is from Kai, yes, the Kai.

 

"HYUNG!" Kai jumped around happily, like a child, which is too much surprise for Luhan to take that he pulled his phone far away from his ears and gave Hyemi a weird look.

 

Hyemi was still recovering from how he just casually says the 3 words without warning. Her ears and face were still as red as it can be.

 

He shook his head and looked back at his phone. "What?" He put his phone back to his ear and asked.

 

"I did it." Kai said from the other line while looking at Kristine who seemed flustered by how childish Kai was acting at the moment.

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow. "Not surprised." He said and was about to press the end button. "Wait hyung!" Kai shouted.

 

"What?!" He groaned, completely annoyed, his dongsaeng just ed him, again! When he thought that he would never ever again, and he just did, AGAIN.

 

Kai gave his phone a weird look, hoping Luhan would see it, then said. "You should really confess to Hyemi, just saying!" He ended the call before Luhan could explode on him.

 

"THAT BRAT!!!" Luhan snapped and threw his phone onto the floor, surprising Hyemi who just recovered from the shock. "W-what the Luhan! Do you know how expensive that phone can get?! I know you're rich but you can't just-" He forced his lips upon hers, once again surprised her with his kisses.

 

He was beyond annoyed, annoyed by Kai who blew up his plan of telling her everything, about how he felt, about everything she thinks of her as.

 

It all got flushed down the drain because of a simple stupid phone call from Kai.

 

"S-so... What were you about to say?" Hyemi tilted her head and asked. 

 

I will kill that brat once I see his face.

 

That, I promise.

 

"Nevermind..."