Chapter 13:

Doll Lover

Chapter 13: The Consequences for ignoring.

 

Luhan casually sat on his desk, his eyes would keep on glancing at Hyemi's empty desk each 30 seconds. Why isn't she here yet?! He thought and started to turn into his grumpy self. 

 

"Oppa~" Girls crowded around his desk as usual, annoying him with overly used affection and aegyos. He never liked girls with aegyos, they just made much more of a fool of themselves just by doing aegyos. 

 

The teacher came in and slammed his books on the desk. "Yah! You girls over there! Get back to your seat right this instant!" He pointed at the girls surrounding his table. 

 

Gee, he must be on his gifted week. He rolled his eyes and took another glance at Hyemi's empty table. The heck just show up already!

 

On the cue, the door was slammed open, revealing a completely exhausted Hyemi, still trying to catch her breath from all the running. 

 

She looked up and gave the teacher an awkward smile. "Er... I..." 

 

"You're on your second day, and you're late already?! Wow, amazing." The teacher rolled his eyes while clapping his hands and spatting sarcasm at the same time. 

 

Hyemi threw secret glares at him. If I have a DSLR right now, I would take a snap of how idiotic you are with that face and with that disgusting nose hair sticking out of your nostrils. And to make it worse, I'll tweet it worldwide. 

 

"That's it, you're on detention. Get back to your seat." The teacher pushed up his specs without glancing up at her. 

 

She was obviously annoyed. Great, second day of school, and I'm already on detention. Thanks a lot you doll. She glared at Luhan all the way towards her desk, right beside him. 

 

Luhan was obviously enjoying the glares she was giving him, it seemed to give him the energy to move, rather than staying in a doll state. 

 

He smirked. "Wow, detention hm?" He asked. 

 

"Shut up..." Hyemi hissed under her breath while her eyes were focused on the blackboard. 

 

"No way." Of course, Mr. ert Doll would never obey... Hyemi thought and ignored him, turning her attention to the birds chirping outside the window. 

 

Luhan frowned when she wasn't talking. "Yah." He called, but she was still in the same position, not moving even a single muscle. 

 

"Yah master." He called under his breath, his eyes glaring holes to her back. He didn't like the feeling of being ignored, and to make things worse, he despise the feeling of being ignored by her. 

 

Hyemi was still mad at him, obviously, but something in her was constantly asking her to forgive him. 

 

If you don't, you'll just feel sad. Her heart cried. 

 

Nah, it's better to ignore him since he asked for it. Her mind adviced. 

 

Luhan snapped. "YAH!" He shouted, gaining all kinds of attention from every person in the classroom. Hyemi's eyes widened, her face flustered out of embarassment. This little... 

 

Luhan smirked. That's what you get for ignoring me... 

 

"Luhan, detention." The teacher threw a chalk at his head and turned back to teach. 

 

And that's what I get for doing this.