Chapter 21:

Doll Lover

Chapter 21: Meet KRIS----

 

"Yah, Luhan." Hyemi called from the kitchen, but Luhan seems to be too occupied by the variety show to even bother about Hyemi. 

 

Snapped, Hyemi stabbed the knife harshly onto the wooden cutting board and turned to glare at Luhan. "Yah! Xi Luha-" 

 

"What?" He asked without even turning back to her. 

 

She stomped towards him and folded her arms together. "Why am I cooking alone!" She complained while sitting beside him. Sure, she can handle cooking herself, but since there's another helping hand here, she would want to be spoilt a little and make him do all the work instead. 

 

Luhan turned and raised an eyebrow at her. "What? Don't look at me like that, I had been cooking for a week." He stated with a smirk. 

 

Hyemi sighed and stood up. "Fine! Be that way! I'll cook my own share then!" She stomped her way back to the kitchen and started chopping the spring onions while imagining Luhan as it. 

 

"Stupid..." She harshly chopped off the fish head. "Stupid Luhan..." She threw the fish head into the bin as if she was playing basketball. 

 

"Go to hell!" She cursed and threw the fish into the hot steaming pot and closed the case. 

 

She smiled to herself. "Well... Now that I'm done..." She started cleaning the board and other stuffs that she had used. 

 

"Luhan! Set up the table!" No answer.

 

She turned around. "Aish! It's useless living with him!!" She stomped towards the living for the second time. "Yah Xi Luhan you-" Her eyes softened when she saw him back into the doll form again. His eyes were closed, and she knew that it was because he was too exhausted. It's pretty funny how he could use up all his energy within a day. 

 

She gently picked him and smiled, poking his nose playfully and giggled to herself. "He's still cuter in his doll form. He doesn't talk much." She pecked his lips softly and placed him back down. 

 

"That's it for changing you back for awhile." She giggled and walked back to the kitchen to check on the meal.

 


 

Luhan opened his eyes and looked at himself. He was slowly changing back into his human form, but it wasn't that complete yet.

 

He growled in annoyance and looked at Hyemi. She's still in the kitchen, guarding on the stove with warm eyes.

 

He smiled slightly upon the sight of her being serious. It was pretty rare to see her so.

 

Carefully, he dragged his recovered legs towards the kitchen and peeked from behind. Being tall was really an advantage at times like this, since he could see what she's doing without even getting close to her.

 

"What's that?" he asked, looking at the dish she was preparing.

 

She turned back and yelped in surprise. She didn't know, but they were a little too close. "Er... Something... It's eatable okay so go!" She shooed him off and closed the stove.

 

Luhan chuckled and nodded. "Fine, it better be." He held her hand and leaned in. "But my progress of turning is slow, mind helping?" he whispered softly.

 

She blushed and covered his lips with her palm. "No! We're at home, you can take as much time as you want to..." She looked away, avoiding his gaze as much as possible.

 

He chuckled and removed her hand. "But my friends are coming." He said.

 

Her eyes widened. "What?!" She yelled at him. "Why didn't you tell me sooner! I want to leave already!!" She ruffled her hair messily.

 

He looked at her, amused. "Why?" He asked, curious.

 

Hyemi glared at him. "What why? They don't know us living together remember?"

 

"Oh... And so?"

 

"So?! So they'll find out and think that we-" He leaned in closer until their noses touched, cutting her sentence off when his lips were brushing against hers. 

 

"Does it seemed... Like I care?" He whispered softly while wrapping his half wooden yet half skinned arm around her waist.

 

She blushed and looked away. "I-I... Fine I'll do it!" She squeezed her eyes shut and shouted.

 

Luhan let out a short laugh and immediately, his lips met hers.

 

And of course the door would suddenly barge open to ruin the moment for Luhan.

 

"*Gege!!"

 

"Yah! Kris-" His other friends just barged into the house as if it was their own.

 

"Luhan *Gege? What the hell?"Luhan and Hyemi snapped their heads towards the girl standing before them.

 

"Kristine?!"

 

 

*Gege = Oppa/hyung