Chapter 47:

Doll Lover

Chapter 47: Simple gestures

 

"See what you did there Kris? These are caused by you!" Kristine whined while trying to get Kai's bruises treated. Kai was suffering from the pain of getting thrown by Kris over the couch to the floor when Kris caught Jirin off guard and kiss her on the lips, and now is getting treated by Kristine, which he thinks was all super worth it even though it hurts a lot.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "I saw. I clearly see it." He repeated and looked away. Kristine glared at him while smacking a huge patch of salonpas on his back, causing him to yelp in great pain upon the smack.

 

"Look who's talking?" Kris smirked at Kristine as she panicked and gently patted Kai's back. She glared at him for another time then pulled Kai up. "Let's go upstairs, where there's no ANGRY BIRD bothering us." She dragged Kai all the way back to their bedroom and locked the door, too much for Kris' discomfort.

 

Jirin pushed him by his shoulders back down as he tries to get up. "Don't." She warned and tapped his nose. "Don't interrupt. He finally turned back into a normal person, and also, with someone he loves, for once goodness sake Kris-" She was taken back by a kiss on the lips.

 

Kris ignored her every words, it was all a scheme, if one could tell. It was all to lure Jirin in snapping at him and so he could do whatever he sees on the dramas. The girl would cry after she snaps and then the guy would kiss her on the lips in return. Call him a cheesy cold city man but he doesn't care, he wanted a kiss and he'll do all it takes to get one, even forcefully.

 

Jirin blushed and clenched onto the tight material of his white shirt, trying to gain back the balance and energy to get away from him. But she just couldn't, she felt, drawn into him. He smiled and pushed himself forward, as he felt her knees getting weak on her and fell. Their bodies crashed together as they messily kissed each other, it was a mess, but it was yet sweet and tender.

 

Kris smirked upon her redden cheeks. "Are we having tomato soup tonight? 'cause your face is red." He whispered and nibbled her cheek. "Yum."

 

She glared at him and smacked his arm. "Go away." She tried pushing him away, but he didn't budge.

 

He frowned instead. "No." He said and leaned in for another kiss, but she stopped it by placing her hands on his lips.

 

"I said, go away." She warned again, glaring.

 

While he, in return, caught her hands and pinned them down on the couch. "Look..." He stared down deeply into her eyes.

 

"I'm never and will never, try or even think about going away from you." He spoke softly, as if he had read her thoughts, she gulped and looked away. "Never once has leaving you came across my mind."

 

She bit her lips. "Liar... You're thinking about it now..."

 

"That's because you're thinking about it, isn't it?" He chuckled and released her. He cupped her cheeks and made her face him. "Look at me..." He whispered. "What do you see?"

 

She blushed. "A handsome man whose trying to me?" She tried to be funny, but his face shown nothing.

 

He smirked. "If that's what you say, my love, I'll proceed to you then?" He was about to reach for her shirt when she grabbed his hand. 

 

"What the hell Kris?! I was just kidding-" She was cut off by his lips again. His kisses were demanding indeed, but at the same time, gentle and careful, as if he was afraid to harm her in any way, as if she was a fragile item in which he treasures a lot.

 

As if she is...

 

"I have something to confess though..." He said between pants, as she looked at him, still gasping for air. He curled her hair behind her ear and smiled.

 

"I love you. That's what you have to know now."

 


 

The pendants lighted up, from Luhan's bracelet, to Kris' ring, both, it lighted up accordingly and twisted. In a swift move, it forced itself out of their original places and cracked to the ground, slowly, it turned into waste.

 

But no one was calm to actually see what happened, as they were to engross with the situation.

 

Hyemi's eyes were as wide as it could have been, she couldn't believe it, those three words just casually came out of his lips again. She frowned and looked away. "If this is one of your jokes again, then quit it." She said to him, but he wasn't sure of giving up yet.

 

"Do I seem like I'm joking?" He asked, looking at her determinedly. She gulped and bit her lips nervously. "I..."

 

"I don't, right?" He asked lifting her chin up as he tidies her messy bangs. Hyemi's face redden upon the close contact, she could even feel his breathing hitting against her cold, delicate skin, sending shivers down her spine as she look into his gentle eyes. No, he didn't seem like he was joking at all, he seemed way to serious to be. But one part in her was just afraid to admit how she too, felt the same way.

 

She looked at him again, as he smiled at her and placed his lips on her forehead. "I know you don't feel the same. It's okay, even though I'll be your doll and only your doll, I'm willing to..."

 

She shook her head. "It's not-" She gasped and pointed at his wrist. "The seal... Or bracelet..." Luhan looked at the bracelet and raised an eyebrow.

 

"How did it... When did it..." He looked at himself. "Am I back to normal now?" He asked her, slightly surprise. She was confused as well, but glad that he turned back. She clapped her hands in anticipation. 

 

"Congratulations. You're finally a normal person." She grinned and hugged him, causing his heart to jump in surprise. It was how it always were around her, skipping, jumping, breaking in uneven pace, an unexplanable, uncontrollable speed in which he thought he's dying of a heart attack.

 

Yet her last two words made him frown deeply.

 

"Normal person..." He looked at her and held her hand tightly, not wanting to move even a slight muscle.

 

Hyemi blushed and looked down at her feet, then up at him again, with a determined smile.

 

"I guess..." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips gently, catching him off guard as she giggled and ran out of the bathroom.

 

Luhan touched his lips and grinned.

 

I guess...