Chapter 20:

Doll Lover

Chapter 20: Who knew the toilet could be hot too?

 

"So about the thing I said, I'm sorry I won't do it again... No no no..." Luhan shook his head while listing down the ways to apologize to her, even the predictions of how she'll react to it. They still in class, pretty funny, 'cause none of them recalled that there's an extra class.

 

Mr Jo turned to the class and was shocked when he noticed Luhan scribbling stuffs on his notebook for the very first time. It was like winning a lottery to see Luhan doing something in class other than sleeping.

 

Dear god had finally answered my sorrow... Mr Jo mentally flew while crying of happiness. He cleared his throat and pointed at the words he wrote on the blackboard.

 

"So here's what you'll have to do for the future assignment. You will know your partners tomorrow. That's it, class is dismissed. Oh and Xi Luhan, you're cleaning the toilets for ditching detention."

 

Luhan merely nodded, still concentrating on how to apologize to her.

 

"I give up... I'll take the old way." He closed his notebook and took a grip of Hyemi when she was about to head home.

 

She turned around, obviously mad.

 

"What?" 

 


 

Who does he think he is?! Deciding everything on his own... She pouted and stabbed the empty notebook with her pencil. Luhan is currently having his punishment, which leads to the fact that he made her accompany him for it. 

 

"Who know's what might happen to me when you're not here." That's what he said that made her change her mind about going home first. But don't misunderstand, she's still mad at him for making things complicated between them. 

 

She sighed and looked up at Luhan. "I can't believe I'm here, waiting for you to clean up the toilets..." She glared at him badly. 

 

Luhan laughed and placed all the items needed. "No, you don't have to wait." He smirked and forced her to grab the mop. "You help me with it." 

 

She glared at him. "Bwoh? I'm not cleaning the-" She was surprised when Luhan pinned her against the wall and leaned in. "You're not?" He whispered softly, fridgeting the poor girl while sending shivers down her spine. 

 

Hyemi felt her cheeks redden, her heart jumping quickly upon the mere gap they are with each other. 

 

She placed her hand on his chest and lightly pushed him, her head tilted to the side to avoid having their noses touching. "L-let's just start..." She spoke softly and picked up the mop and started cleaning the toilets. 

 

Luhan smiled. "Good girl." He chuckled and patted her head. 

 

"Yah~! I'm not a dog!" She slapped his hand away and started mopping the floor, while he washes the more disgusting places of the toilet. 

 

At least he doesn't let me clean other places than the floor and the basin... She bit back a smile and started cleaning the basins. 

 

They didn't speak a word while cleaning. He does his own job, and she does hers. It was pretty awkward, as he thinks that she's still mad at him when she could have possibly forgotten about what happened awhile ago already. 

 

Luhan sighed and walked out of the cubicle when he was done. He stood there, observing the girl whom made him go circles just to catch her attention, the only girl who could turn him back into normal, the girl... whom made him feel warmth that he had never felt before. 

 

He quietly walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind as he rest his chin on her shoulder. 

 

Surprised by the touch, Hyemi dropped the cloth she was holding onto and blushed deeply. "W-what are you doing?!" She asked. 

 

Luhan shook his head. "Nothing..." He whispered. "Just... Tired..." 

 

"Tired?" Hyemi grew worried. She gently untangled his arms around her waist and turn to him. She held his cheeks and looked at him. "Are you okay? Really? I mean-" She gasped when she felt his skin turning rough, into the wooden surface. 

 

Immediately, he placed his lips gently onto hers. With his eyes closed, he cherished the moment. 

 

She found herself closing her eyes. Her hands reached for his shoulders and held onto it. He was too tall. She thought and blushed when he wrapped his arm around her waist, with his free hand holding onto the back of her neck. She gripped onto his shirt tightly, as she felt him chuckling between the kiss. 

 

Gently pushing him. She turned away and started fanning her redden cheeks as she recalled what happened just moments ago. Is it just me or is the toilet getting hotter here?

 

Luhan smiled and touched his cheek. It's back to normal now. How magical. He picked up the bucket with all the used items inside and opened the door of the toilet, only to see the few people whom he would die to kill right now. 

 

"Hyung, I never knew you were this~ sneaky." Chanyeol and Baekhyun teased while they started imitating the two awhile ago. 

 

Sehun was laughing his off by the side, with D.O having his eyes opened wide and the usual confused look. 

 

Luhan glared at them and threw the whole bucket of items at them. "Keep them back into the storage room. I'm going home." He glared and caught Hyemi's hand just as she comes out of the toilet. 

 

Confused as he drags her, she turned back to see the few of his friends still laughing on the ground. "What's going on?" She turned to Luhan and asked. 

 

Luhan shook his head. "Nothing to worry about."