Chapter 44:

Doll Lover

Chapter 44: Because it's you

 

Kris shook his head as he sees Jirin down the hallway, with her cute nerdy specs framing her beautiful eyes as she walks with a thick book in her hands. She wasn't paying attention though, still walking even though she was about to kiss the wall. Sighing, he took a step forward towards her and held her back before she could have even reach the wall.

 

She gasped in surprise and looked up at the tall figure, the person whom is hers and hers only, she blushed and looked away. "W-what-" She looked in front of her and noticed the wall, surprised, she took a step back, only to bump into his chest again in which she find warm and comfort.

 

He shook his head and sighed. "You're really clumsy, do you know that?" He said, earning glares from the girl as she slapped that thick book on his chest. "Pabo..." She pouted and walked pass him, ignoring his protest about how he saved her from kissing the wall, how he helped her from this and that then to how clumsy she can get.

 

Words which made Jirin blush within mere seconds, she stopped her tracks and glared at him. "Yah! Aren't you having enough?! I order you to shut your mouth! Stupid doll..." She mumbled and stomped her way out of the school, in meeting with droplets of rain above the sky.

 

She frowned in dislike. "Eotteoke...?" She mumbled and sighed at her thick book, it was wrapped with a layer of protector of course, which she could make a good use as an umbrella for the time being. She lifted the book above her head and started running, only to have herself nearly falling again.

 

But he caught her in time, again.

 

"Idiot..." He shook his head and smiled slightly, his hair soaked with rain, driplets of water fell from the tip of his fringe, which made her heart skip for a second. He sighed and looked up at the sky. "I guess... There's no other choice..." He looked at her with a grin, a grin which only her could see.

 

She raised an eyebrow. "What- KYA!!!" She gasped in surprise as she felt herself being lifted up, craddled in his arms as she felt him repelling gravity, disappearing to the top of the dark clouds in the speed of light. Shock, she quickly grasped onto his neck for support and comfort.

 

He chuckled. "Get use to it." He whispered teasingly and again, disappeared into the clouds. In mere seconds, they're already at their home.

 

She felt her knees getting weak, seeing from the top frightens her a bit, fearing that she might fall, she grasped onto his arms tightly. "I thought I was going to die..." She mumbled at him when he ran his fingers through his wet hair.

 

He laughed and shook his head. "There's no way you'll fall..." He said and sneaked his arms around her small, petite body.

 

"Because I'll be there to catch you when you fall."

 

Jirin blushed. "Cheesy..." She looked away as he opens the door with a smile, but it soon disappeared when he sees what he see in front of his very eyes.

 

Kristine gasped and pushed Kai away, while Kai fell on his and freaked out seeing Kris standing by the door.

 

Kristine gulped and surrendered. "Look... Gege... I can explain."  

 


 

Luhan ran his fingers through Hyemi's hair. It was another day, another day of free time he says. He felt like skipping school, having a feeling that something might go wrong if he goes to school later. He wrapped his arms around the small figure beside him with a smile.

 

"Hyemi..." He whispered her name softly and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. She looked so fragile, so beautiful at the moment that he couldn't help but stealing small pecks from her. He smiled, seeing her stirring a little from the touch of his fingers of her lips.

 

He had some many things to say, so many feelings to spill to her. But he just couldn't built up the courage to do so. It was of course, his first time doing so, something like confessing to someone, it was his first. She is his first.

 

She opened her eyes slowly upon his soft humming, his angelic voice which she loved. Blushing, she noticed him staring at her with such loving eyes. She never hated it, and never will.

 

"Good morning." Luhan greeted with a smile, causing her heart to skip. She nodded, looking at other directions instead. "M-morning..." She greeted back and was about to get up, only to get pulled into his arms again.

 

His smile turned back into the playful smirk he usually plays. "What?" She groaned, annoyed by his games. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing, I just wanted a kiss, can't I?" He asked innocently. He could say anything bluntly, anything boldly as he always does, but he just couldn't confess on how he feels towards her, it was just too hard for his voice to come out for that moment.

 

Hyemi blushed and smacked his arms. "No! Now let go!" She was far more than embarrass, she couldn't believe that he could just say that bluntly to her. But what can she do? He's Luhan, and he gets whatever he wants.

 

"Do you always ask for kisses around that bluntly?" She asked, slightly jealous upon the thought of him kissing other girls.

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow and leaned in. "Are you possibly... Jealous?" He asked, smirking at her sour expression. She looked at him and frowned, slightly pushing him away, she stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

 

He chuckled and shook his head, grinning like an idiot.

 

"Pabo... I act like this only because of you..." He admitted loudly and got up from the bed, leaning against the door of the bathroom, where Hyemi was also leaning on, listening to his every words.

 

"Only because it's you and you only, Go Hyemi."