I'm her Boyfriend.

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 9: I’m her boyfriend…

 

Please listen to: Boyfriend -Love Style.

Youngmin’s POV:

Today is our comeback, so I’m pretty nervous. Especially because Gaein is going to be there. I hope our performance make her feel better. I just want to see her smile again. She has a very beautiful smile that makes me feel warm, but I have just seen it once.

Now that I know what she is going through, I feel like I need to protect her.

I’m in my room right now, rehearsing my lines again and again, Kwangmin and Minwoo are also rehearsing their rap.

I went to Gaein‘s room and saw her doing her homework on her desk.

-      We’re leaving in two hours. So get ready. –I told her smiling.

-      Yes, I’ll change my clothes right now. –She said standing up. I sat down on her bed while she was picking up her clothes.

-      Aren’t you going to your room? –she said raising a brow.

-      You have so much cute clothes in your closet, but you are going to wear that? – I said pointing at the outfit she picked. They were a pair of old faded jeans and a horrible pink polka dots grey sweater.

-      I don’t like wearing these clothes anymore. Now, I prefer to dress more comfortable. – She said.

-      Why? –I asked her. She looked down and sighed. I guess why.

-      Then, we’re going shopping right now. –I said and grabbed her wrist.

-      But… -she looked at me with widened eyes. I dragged her downstairs without letting her to complain about it.

We went to the mall by taxi. The way there was in silence, since she was very ashamed, which I considerate very cute.

We arrived to the mall and entered to a very sophisticated boutique. She looked at me with that widened eyes again, I just smiled at her.

-      C’mon, pick anything you want. Something comfortable, but cute. –I said.

-      But, Youngmin… -she said looking down shyly.

-      Ok, then I’ll choose for you. –I said and grabbed her hand. I looked for some cute outfits and picked a pretty vintage light pink dress.

 

-      What about this one? –I said showing her the dress. She looked at it amazed. - It’s very cute, right. –she nodded shyly. – This one also looks great. –I said picking a more casual outfit.

I picked a lot of cute outfits for her and she tried them on. My favorite was the light pink dress, it fits to her figure. When I saw her wearing it, my jaw dropped and I could feel my cheeks were burning. I just don’t know what is going on with me.

She picked a more casual outfit, since we’re just going to M Countdown anyway. But I bought her all what I picked. She offered to pay it, but I refused, so I paid. I have to accept she looks very pretty. She was wearing a cute pink blouse with denim shorts.

-      So much better than that sweater. –I said smiling. -Now, we have to hurry to the studio. Because the rehearsal starts in one hour.

-      Yes. –she said.

We went to the studio and the guys were already there.

-      Where were you Youngmin-ah? –Donghyun hyung said worried.

-      I just went to the mall with Gaein. –I said and winked at her. But she just looked away. It’s so hard to get her attention.

-      Noona, you look so pretty today. –Minwoo said flashing a smile.

-      Thanks.-she said looking down.

-      Youngmin-ah, go with Noona stylist to get ready. –Jeongmin said.

-      Oh, yeah. –I said and went to get ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please listen to: Se7en - I will do well

Your POV:


I’m sitting here on the couch of Boyfriend’s dressing room. It feels so strange to be here. I still remember when I used to come here with Teen Top. We used to laugh and have so much fun together. I always used to cheer them from here watching their performance on the dressing room's TV.

-      You have to cheer us when we perform, arasso? –Kwangmin said.

-      Arasso. –I said lost in my thoughts.

*Flashback*

-      I feel so nervous. –Chunji said biting his low lip.

-      Don’t be nervous Oppa, you’ll do well. And I’ll be her for cheering you up. –I said smiling and ruffled his hair.

-      Yes, you’re right. –He sighed. –Wish me good luck. –He said smiling.

-      Good luck, Oppa. –I said.

-      Guys, is your turn now. –the manager said.

-      Fighting! –I said making the “fighting” sign.

-      Fighting. –he also said.

*End of flashback*

-      Gaein -ah, could you do me a favor? –Jeongmin said returning me to reality.

-      Yes. –I said.

-      Could you buy me a soda? The vending machine is at the end of the hall. –He said giving me some money.

-      Yeah, of course. What flavor? –I asked him.

-      Cola. –he said smiling.

-      Ok, I’ll come back in a moment. –I said and walked out of the dressing room.

I inserted the money in the vender machine and pushed the cola button. I took the can of soda and walked back to the dressing room. But unfortunately, I bumped with someone.

I looked up and saw Chunji standing in front of me. My eyes widened in shock and I stayed there frozen.

-      Gaein -ah… -Chunji said looking at me. I looked at him and gulped. But then, he stopped me when I tried to continue walking. –We need to talk. –he said holding my wrist. My heart started beating so fast but I also felt pain. So much mixed emotions.

-      I have nothing to talk with you. –I said looking down.

-      Please, we need to talk. I just need that you listen to me. –he said facing me.

-      I don’t want to talk with you. – I said nervously. -And please let go of my hand or the people will start to talk. – I said quietly. -You need to take care of your reputation now you’re going out with Hyuna in public.–I said trying to break his grasp.

-      I won’t let you go until you listen to me. –he said.

-      Didn’t you hear her right? She told you to let go of her. –I heard a voice said. I turned around and saw Youngmin standing behind me.

-      Youngmin-ah… -I said looking at him. When I saw him my heart calmed.

-      This is a conversation just between her and me. –He said letting go my hand. I walked next to Youngmin.

-      Really? Because I heard she said that she didn’t want to talk with you. –Youngmin said smirking.

-      Anyway, who are you to interfere in our conversation? - Chunji said raising a brow.

-      I’m her boyfriend. –he said and held my hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Here’s today’s update :D

What do you think about this chapter?

If you liked it, please comment ;)

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!

 

My perfect husband and my sweet daughter xD