It's all forgotten.

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 15: It’s all forgotten.

 

Please listen to: Park Jungmin: Do you know

Your POV:

Youngmin finally broke the kiss still holding my head with his hands. He looked at me worried, he knew I was shocked, but I smiled slightly at him to make him know that I was alright.

When we turned around noticing everyone else’s presence I got scared. All the school was looking at us surprised. I heard not “so friendly” comments from many girls.

I looked at Chunji and he was speechless his jaw was dropped but his expression was in shock. He couldn’t even move. Hyuna’s jaw was also dropped but she was obviously pissed off.

That’s when the fear filled my body. What did I just do? I just shouldn’t have let him kiss me.

 Hyuna and Chunji walked away without even saying a word. Youngmin looked at me worried and guilty.

  • I’m sorry. –he said.
  • It’s okay. –I said trying to smile at him.
  • Everyone here. I introduce you to Gaein. She’s my girlfriend, so please respect her. I don’t want to hear bad comments about her. I hope you understand that I want to keep this secret, since my entertainment doesn’t allow me to date. So please keep this secret. –Youngmin said politely and took my hand walking to class.

I just couldn’t forget Chunji’s face. It was hard for me to see him in that way. I know he hurt me and that other people would say he deserves it. But I love him, and I want him to be happy, I don’t want him to be sad. I know it might sound stupid, but I really can’t stand seeing him like that.

After a few classes, it was already recess time. I walked out of the classroom without even looking at anyone.

Youngmin caught me up.

  • Are you ok? –he asked me with worried eyes.
  • Yes, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. –I said.
  • So, are you having lunch with us? –he said smiling.
  • Mmm… I’m sorry, but I’d prefer to have lunch alone today. –I said looking down.
  • Are you sure?
  • Yes… -I said without even looking at him.
  • Ok, we’ll talk later. –he said and sighed.

I went to the rooftop and took a deep breath. A lot of thoughts passed through my mind: Chunji’s confession yesterday, this new feeling when I kissed Youngmin, Chunji’s reaction when I kissed Youngmin. But I was very confused about my feelings.

I just want this to end. I just want to escape and forget about everything.

I fell down on the floor crying and crying again. The rain started falling down, I was getting wet, but I didn’t even matter it at all. Suddenly, I heard someone opened the door. I looked up and saw Chunji standing there with tears rolling through his eyes.

I stared at him dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. He walked over to me and kneeled down. He stared at me with teary eyes until he was able to speak.

  • Is it true? –he said sobbing.
  • What? –I asked him clueless.
  • You and Youngmin’s relationship, is it true? –he asked me again. I tried to nod at least, but I couldn’t lie to him. I just stayed in silence. – Is it true? –he said again but this time holding my head I just looked down.
  • And why do you care about it anyway? You are still with Hyuna. You lied to me yesterday. You said you loved me, but you’re still with her. So, why do I have to worry to explain you what I do? –I said while tears were falling from my eyes. I couldn’t stand it anymore and stood up turning my back to him.
  • Wait, I can explain it… -he said and held my shoulder.
  • Explain it? What do you have to explain? That you were trying to cheat on Hyuna like you did with me? –I said upset.
  • Hyuna and I are not dating anymore! –he said holding my shoulders.
  • What? But you were with her a while ago! Do you think I’m stupid?
  • If you just let me explain you everything you would understand! –he said anguished.
  • You know what? Just leave, ok? I don’t want you to explain me anything. I just want to get you out of my life. –I said looking down.
  • Why? Don’t you love me? –he said lifting my head making me look at him. I looked in to his beautiful brown eyes, those eyes that made me fall in love with him were filled of pain and that hurt me. –Listen, I know I’m the worst person in this world for hurting you, but I really regret about it. Can’t you give me just one more chance? I know I’m not the perfect guy, but I really need you. I don’t know what to do without you.
  • I’m sorry, but I can’t. –I said looking away since I know that his eyes are my weakness.
  • Just look at me and tell me you don’t feel the same. Gaein-ah, I love you so much. My heart only beats for you. I made the worst mistake of my life but… please forgive me, for our love, please forgive me.
  • I already forgave you but that doesn’t mean the things are going to be like they used to be. You cheated on me, remember? Where was your love when I needed you? That’s the only thing I want you to explain me. –I said crying so hard and walked away.

The door opened revealing a gasping Youngmin holding an umbrella. He looked at me and then looked at Chunji that was behind me. He looked surprised but tried to act normal.

  • Here you are! I looked for you everywhere! I was worried about you. –he said gasping and smiled a little.
  • Well, I’m fine. –I said tilting my head. Trying to hide the pain in my heart.
  • Fine? The last time you got wet on the rain you got sick! –he said worried handing me the umbrella while he was getting off his jacket and gave it to me.
  • Sick? –Chunji said from behind, but Youngmin ignored him.
  • C’mon let’s go home. –he said holding my hand.
  • But classes haven’t finished yet. –I said twisting my mouth thinking.
  • Then we’ll skip them.-he said smiling.
  • What? But… -I said surprised but he interrupted me.
  • Shhh… it will be our secret. –he said putting his index finger over my mouth. I nodded and we ran downstairs leaving Chunji behind us.
  • How are we going to escape? –I said curious since it’s the first time I’m doing this.
  • You’ll see… -he said smirking.

We went to the school’s back door and sneaked out. We walked carefully hiding behind the bushes until we jumped out the fence. Then he held my hand and we ran away.

We arrived to the dorm and fortunately no one was there. I entered my room and Youngmin followed me.

  • You’d better take a shower now if you don’t want to catch a cold. –he told me. I nodded in agreement.

He left my room and I picked up some clothes and got in the bathroom. The water was falling on my hair and suddenly I remember Youngmin’s kiss, it was filled of new sensations. I couldn’t avoid touching my lips, but then I remembered Chunji’s sad face which made my heart ache.

I dressed up and went downstairs. Youngmin was looking at the garden through the window while it was raining. I opened the fridge and took out some orange juice. I poured it on a glass and drank it.

Youngmin turned around and saw me on the kitchen.

  • Are you okay? –he asked me.
  • Mmm? Yeah… -I said drinking my juice. He looked nervous playing with his hands on the table.
  • Mmm… you know, about what happened today. Let’s just forget about it, yes? –he said looking away.
  • Let’s forget what? –I asked confused.
  • You know… the kiss. Let’s act like it never happened. –he said with a serious expression. – I don’t want the things to get awkward between us. Let’s just be friends and forget about it, ok?
  • I never misunderstood it. I know that you were just defending me, not because you’re in love with me or something. So, don’t worry about it.
  • Yeah, you’re right. I just wanted to be sure about it. –he said and sighed. –So, What do you want to do now? –he asked me a little excited.
  • Well, I don’t know. –I said and sighed.
  • What if we watch a movie? –he said smiling and jumping excitedly. He’s so cute, right?
  • Ok, let’s watch a movie. –I said smiling at his cuteness. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the living room.
  • What about this one? –he said smirking showing me a horror movie.
  • No. I hate horror movies. –I said.
  • Why? –he said whining like a kid.
  • Because they’re scary! –I said stating the obvious.
  • Well, we should watch this one!
  • Yeah, that’s better. I love comedy! –I said smiling.

I sat down on the couch while he played the movie. Then he sat next to me. The movie was very funny, until the romance appeared. It made me think of Chunji and me. I was about to cry, but I closed my eyes and without knowing I fell asleep.

 

Youngmin’s POV:
She fell asleep. But the movie isn’t boring, I mean, who falls asleep while watching a comedy? Anyway, this girl is so weird, so I’m not very surprised about this kind of things.

I looked at her. Her sleep as always is not very peaceful. It’s like she’s having nightmares every time she sleeps. It’s sad for me to see her like this. I wonder what Chunji told her today, it wasn’t something good I guess because when I went to the rooftop she was crying.

I placed her hair behind her ear. Suddenly I felt my heart beating so fast. I know I told her to forget about what happened today, and I really want to forget it but I can’t. It was my first kiss anyway, and I didn’t feel like she stole it or something, because I really wanted to kiss her, because I could feel that I was giving her all my love each second that our lips were pressing, because my heart felt like it was going to explode and my breath shortened more and more.

Even then, I wonder if she felt something. If I could just get into her mind and know what she thinks about me. But, I think I did the things right. Maybe I can’t forget this feeling and I can’t forget that kiss, but I don’t want her to go away from me. I know that she needs my support right now, and if I have to stay like just a friend for her, I’ll do it, because I love her…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know what you think. Youngmin is such a sweetie, right?

Hi! How are you? I know I haven’t updated since so long. I’m so sorry *bow of 90 degrees*

I have good and bad news.

Bad news first: Someone unsubscribed :(   yeah, it’s so sad for me, but maybe he/she didn’t like my story.

Anyway, thank you so much to my actual readers, I love you guys <3 saranghae

Now, good news! *drums*

First,

I’M WRITING A NEW FANFIC!

Yes, please read it and support it, it's about Youngmin. Here’s the link.

Dating Between Stars.

And second,

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!

Yes, I’ll be 17 this Sunday, I feel so old. So I won’t be updating this weekend, but maybe the next week.

I think that’s all for today. I love you all <3

Please comment below. Say what you think about this chapter!

Please also subscribe if you haven’t done it yet ;)

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!