Memories

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 30: Memories.

 

 

Youngmin’s POV:

It was lunch time and Minwoo, Kwangmin, Gaein and I were eating together.

Gaein was lost in her thoughts, just like she used to be before. It scared me the fact that she could get depressed again.

“Gaein, are you okay?” I asked her ignoring the fact that Minwoo and Kwangmin were with us. Even then they were playing games on their tablet.

“Yes, I’m fine” she said faking a smile.

“You’re lying” I said raising a brow and making her look at me. “You’re worried about Chunji, right?”

She didn’t answer and her silence was killing me. There was definitely something wrong that she didn’t want to tell me.

“You know you can always talk to me” I said nibbling my low lip.

“It’s Hyuna, yesterday she asked me to come back with Chunji, but there was something weird about that. I mean, why would she suddenly want that? And then… I had that nightmare about you and her…” she said looking down. I held her hand.

“Hyuna is not planning anything good. To be honest, she tried to seduce me yesterday…” her eyes widened full of fear. “Don’t worry baby, I rejected her. Gaein, I love you, with all my heart, please just trust me. I don’t know exactly what Hyuna’s plans are but, please promise me we won’t let them affect us”

“I promise you” she said smiling softly.

I held her hand tight and gave her a soft peck on her lips.

“Why did you do that? People are watching us” she muttered shyly.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist to you” I grinned. She pouted cutely. “And stop pouting in that irresistible way if you don’t want me to kiss you passionately in front of everyone. Stop tempting me with your soft lips” I whispered in her ear.

She blushed and I chuckled pinching her cheeks. “Don’t blush, it’s not like it would be the first time I kissed you” I .

“Stop” she covered her blushed face with her hands.

“Yah! Hyung, you really like to tease noona a lot, right?” Minwoo chuckled.

“Yes, but I’m the only one who can . Don’t even try to play with her or you’ll know the not so friendly part of me” I warned Minwoo.

“Why? It’s just that noona is so cute” Minwoo said. I glared at him.

“Don’t forget she already has a boyfriend and that’s ME, No Minwoo” I put my arms around her shoulders.

“Youngminnie, don’t tell me you’re jealous?” Gaein chuckled.

“Yes, I’m jealous, because you are my girl and don’t think Minwoo is that good as he seems”

The bell rang indicating the recess has ended, and of course, our little jealousy argument.

Gaein and I walked together in the hallway hand in hand. It looked like the school was already used about us being together.

“Were you really jealous about Minwoo?” Gaein suddenly asked curious.

“Yep” I nodded my head. “I don’t like him when he calls you cutie” I frowned.

“You don’t have to be jealous of him, I love you Youngminnie” she said and tip-toed to give me a kiss on the cheek. I touched my cheek and smiled widely.

“I love you too baby”

It was incredible how a little kiss on the cheek coming from her could make my day. It’s amazing how every little thing she does makes me feel so happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

After classes Youngmin had some schedule so I had to go to the hospital alone.

I tried to calm myself down. I had a bad feeling about something. Byunghun had just sent me a text telling me that he needed me to be at the hospital soon.

When I arrived Byunghun was standing there with worried eyes.

“Gaein, I’m glad you came”

“What’s wrong?” I asked worried.

“I don’t know. I should never have left Hyuna talk to him, I don’t know what she told him but he was very shocked and everything he did was calling your name. The doctor even had to sedate him. He slept for a moment and then he woke up, but he still doesn’t want to tell me what happened” he explained. He was trying to hold back his tears. He was angst, just like me.

“It’s okay. I’ll talk to him, but please calm down. He’ll be alright” I said patting his shoulder trying to comfort him.

I opened the door of Chunji’s room. He looked at me and smiled weakly.

“My Princess…” he said.

“Chunji, how are you? What happened?” I asked.

“Do you still worry about me? Does that mean you still love me?” he said with teary eyes.

“What?” I exclaimed confused.

“We’re not together anymore, right?” he said sad. I shook my head looking down.

“I’m sorry…” I said.

“Gaein, even when I don’t remember anything, I think we can start over. I still love you and I… I know I made a mistake… I still don’t know what it is but, it hurts me to see you with another man” he said.

It was so hard. We couldn’t be together but he seemed so hopeless.

“I’ll think about it” that’s all I could say. “But for now, we’ll be friends” I smiled.

“Friends? But we love each other, how could we be friends?” he complained.

“Like you said, you made a mistake and if you want to start over again, we’ll be start by being friends” I said.

“Ok. But don’t think that I haven’t heard about that Youngmin, I won’t let you be with him, he’s a bad influence for you” he frowned.

“You don’t even know him. How can you say he’s a bad influence?” I chuckled.

“Even then, you’ll be mine again” he said confident.

Was he like that before? Maybe I was too blinded that I could never see he was that proud and selfish.

We chatted together and I think he looks better now. It was already late, so I said goodbye to him.

When I walked out of the room Byunghun stopped me.

“I need to talk with you” he said serious.

“Sure” I said.

“Why don’t you just come back with him? I mean, you know he regrets about what he did. I know you Gaein, it’s impossible that you forgot him so easily. I’m sure there’s still a little bit of love left in your heart. Please give him a chance, he needs you”

“I’m not sure about it. You know now I love Youngmin. I can support Chunji and stay by his side, but I can’t love him, my feelings have changed” I explained him.

“At least try it. Honestly, I’m so afraid he might try to kill himself again…” he said looking down.

“Me too, but I can’t lie to him” I sighed.

“Just think about it…” he said and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji’s POV:

She left and I sighed. Friends? I can’t be her friend, I need to take her back to me but… about that mistake… what is it?

I tried to remember something; to concentrate in something could be useful. Suddenly memories came back like a nightmare:

“I ran to the rooftop because she always goes there when she feels hurt. But, when I opened the door, someone was already comforting her. It was Jo Youngmin.

I felt pain in my heart when I saw her crying. I’m really sorry Gaein, I’m sorry for being so stupid.

Tears started flowing through my eyes. I ruined it all, I hurt her and now she has found someone else. I know this is my fault, because I should have never let her go. And now, I don’t know what to do”

My heart was aching so badly. I screamed in pain desperately. Byunghun came immediately.

“Hyung, what happened?” he asked worried.

“I remembered. I hurt her, it was me, the one who made her cry… but why? Why was she crying because of me?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

It's been a long since I updated.

What do you think about  this chapter?

If you were Gaein, what would you do?

Please comment and subscribe.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!