Confusions

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 13: Confusions.

 

Please listen to: Park Shin Hye- Without words -You're Beautiful Ost

Your POV:

I opened my eyes and saw Youngmin sleeping with his head on the edge of my bed and his body sitting on the floor. I took my phone to check the time, it was 3 am. I looked at the sleeping beauty Youngmin. He was sleeping so peacefully, I wish I could sleep so peacefully like him. His hair was covering his face, so I removed it from his face and his smooth blond hair. A little smile curved on my lips when I saw his baby angel face breathing slowly, it calmed my broken heart.

I felt his cold hand tightening to mine. I took one of my blankets and covered him with it. I stared at him exploring his perfect features. I looked at his beautiful long eyelashes. I caressed his silky nose until I stopped on his soft thick lips. My heart skipped a bit when I touched his lips. I immediately removed my hand and gulped.

This is so weird. Why am I feeling this from all sudden? Maybe it’s because I just realized how handsome Youngmin is. I laid down back on my bed to sleep when I felt something was in my pocket. I took it and saw the ring Hyuna gave me. Then, I remembered her words.

*Flashback*

  • Gaein-ah, what a coincidence! –she said smiling, or actually, faking a smile. I glared at her.
  • Not a good one. –I whispered. – I have to go. –I said and turned around.
  • Why? Don’t you want to talk with your friend? –she said. FRIEND? You’re NOT my “friend”.
  • Friend? You’re not my friend! –I said repeating what I just said in my mind.
  • Calm down, Gaein. I know that you might be angry with me because Chunji and I are now together, but it isn’t my fault that you couldn’t be what Chunji needed. Because Chunji is a man, and what he needs is a woman, not a little girl like you.
  • A woman? Chh…– I said astonished.
  • Yes, a woman. You are still too innocent for him. He needs a woman like me. That could give him what he needs, if you know what I mean. - She said with a smirk. -That’s why he left you. Oh! By the way, this is for you. –she said giving me a little pink heart ring - Chunji was going to give it to you for your first anniversary together, but he gave it to me when he confessed his love for me. It’s not expensive, so I don’t think I’m gonna wear it, but it fits you, don’t you think? –she said and put the ring on my shaking hand.

My legs were trembling. I couldn’t stand the pain anymore. I tried to hold back my tears, because I didn’t want to cry in front of her, I was just looking down trying to calm my breath. The next thing I knew it was that I was running away on the street, it was raining heavily and my feet bumped into something. I fell down on the floor and started crying so badly.

  • Gaein-ah… -I heard someone saying.

I looked up and saw Chunji’s worried face. I can’t believe I am even hallucinating with him. I stood up quickly rubbing my eyes and continued running away until I stopped in the park and sat on the bench.

Tears were flowing from my eyes while so many memories were flashing on my mind. Realizing again of how much lies Chunji said. He said he would wait, but he ran away into her arms.

  • Yah! Gaein-ah! I told you to stay there! It’s raining and you can catch a cold! – Youngmin said taking off his jacket and put it on me.
  • Mianhe… -I said not even looking at him since I was so embarrassed that he saw me crying again.
  • Why did you leave? –he said caressing my cheek.
  • Because she… she gave me this. –I said sobbing and showed him the ring.
  • Who? –he asked worried.
  • Hyuna… -my voice cracked. - Chunji had bought this for me, because today was our anniversary, but he gave it to her when he confessed to her. –I said crying on his shoulder. – If she hadn’t gotten between us today would be our first anniversary. We would still be together. –he looked at me in the eyes and held my head with his hands.

*End of flashback*

It wasn’t actually the ring what made me feel that way. It’s just that I can’t believe what she said that they did, I can’t believe that Chunji is that kind of person that just wants to do THAT. But I just couldn’t tell that to Youngmin… so I had to lie to him. Anyway, he’s always next to me when I feel down, when he’s right next to me, my heart calms and I forget about anyone else, there’s just him and me.

I held his hand tightly and closed my eyes trying to forget all those memories that just flashed in my mind, falling asleep again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please listen to: Park Shin Hye -Lovely Day -You're Beautiful Ost

  • Gaein-ah, wake up!

I heard someone calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Youngmin’s face. He was so close to me crouching next to my bed staring at me. My eyes immediately widened. He looked at me and smiled sweetly.

  • I’m glad you woke up. –he said smiling and stood up. I looked away shyly and got up from my bed. –since it is Saturday, what do you wanna do?
  • Mmmm… I don’t know. Where do you want to go? –I said twisting my mouth.
  • Today, I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll be your fairy Godmother.
  • Wouldn’t you be my fairy Godfather? –I asked chuckling a bit.
  • Oh! Yeah, you’re right. –he said rubbing his neck.
  • Anyway, just get ready, ok? –he said raising a brow and nibbling his low lip.
  • Ok. –I said nodding.

He went out of my room. I took a shower and dressed up. I was wearing this:

I went downstairs and Youngmin was already waiting for me. He was wearing this:

I have to accept he looks so cute wearing that.

  • Ready? – he said smiling.- Where do you want to go? –he asked me.
  • Where are the others? –I asked looking around.
  • They went to the supermarket to buy the groceries. So there’s just you and me.
  • Oh!
  • So, where do you want to go? –he asked me again.
  • I don’t know… -I said looking down.
  • Then, let’s just walk around. –he said smiling and grabbed my wrist.

We were walking on the street. When I noticed something strange, I think that a group of girls are following us. I glanced quickly at the girls that were behind us.

  • Don’t worry, they always follow me. –Youngmin said.
  • Who are they? –I asked puzzled.
  • Mmm… they are some stalkers from the school.
  • Really?
  • Yes, I’m used to them. They follow me everywhere I go, but if it scares you. I have a good idea to get rid of them. –he said.

He quickly grabbed my wrist and we got in to a costume shop. We saw the girls passed on the street looking for Youngmin.

  • Ok, I’ll try on some outfits then. –he said smiling.

He went to the fitting room and I sat on a couch.

  • What do you think about this? –he said. He was wearing a 70’s costume.

  • Hahaha! –I said laughing out. – What are you wearing? Do you think that’s not going to call their attention? –I said still laughing.
  • Yeah, I know. I just saw it and think it was fun to try it on. C’mon let’s try on some costumes! –he said.

We tried so much funny and weird couple costumes. This is the first time I do such a crazy thing, but I have to accept it was pretty funny. We took pictures of us wearing the costumes.

 

Youngmin even dressed like Pororo.

Youngmin picked a pair of couple shirts and we tried them on.

  • We look great on these nerdy clothes. –he said smiling.
  • But we would still call the attention. –I said. Youngmin pouted.
  • You can wear those clothes with a wig and I will wear my original clothes.
  • Ok. –he said still pouting.

I changed my clothes again and Youngmin stayed with the “nerd” outfit. He wore a red wig. (A/N: I have always wanted that Youngmin dyed his hair of red. I just think he would look hotter than he is right now :D … sorry for fangirling in the middle of the story)

  • How do I look? –he asked me and winked.
  • You look great! –I said with thumbs up.
  • Ok, let’s go.

He grabbed my wrist and ran very fast dragging me with him. We stopped in front of the mall.

  • Why did we run? –I said gasping.
  • Just in case they recognized me. –he said gasping too and then smiled at me. –let’s go to the movies! –he said excited.
  • Ok. –I said trying to catch my breath.

We watch a movie together, it was a comedy movie and we really enjoyed it. Then we took a walk for a while. We went to a park that was similar to me, but I couldn’t remember it clearly.

  • I’ll buy you an ice cream. Stay here, ok? – He said and I nodded.

I sat on one of the swings and suddenly I remembered that park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please listen to: Huh Gak- A Person I used to Love

*Flashback*

It was a beautiful morning, the wind was blowing and the flowers were blooming. Chunji oppa and I were having a picnic together. We were sitting on the picnic tablecloth.

  • The food is extremely delicious Gaeinnie –Chunji said.
  • Thank you oppa, I made it especially for you. –I said smiling.
  • You’re the best girlfriend in the entire world. Without forgetting you’re the cutest one. –he said and kissed my cheek.
  • And you are the cheesiest boyfriend ever. –I said pinching his cheeks.
  • I know. –he said pouting.
  • You’re such a cutie. –I said chuckling. –here have some more. Eat well oppa. –I said and fed him.

*End of flashback*

  • Memories aren’t easy to forget, right? –I heard someone saying. I turned my head and saw Chunji sitting on the swing next to me. I looked at him speechless and then looked away and sighed. –we both know that we can’t keep pretending that everything is alright when is not. –he said with a sad expression.
  • What? –I said confused.
  • I can’t keep pretending I’m happy with Hyuna, because I’m not. And you can’t keep pretending you are so happy with Youngmin, because your eyes tell me that you still miss me. –he said and held my hand. I immediately let go of my hand. I couldn’t understand what was going on. –Gaein-ah, I know that I hurt you, and I regret about it every second. But, I can’t live without you, you are my everything, it’s like you are attached to my heart, I miss you and I… I still love you. If you just give me one more chance, I promise you I will never hurt you again… -he said while some tears were rolling down his cheeks.
  • If you love me, then… why did you do that to me? Why did you leave me for her? –I said trying to hold back my tears, but I couldn’t do it anymore and started crying.
  • I know I hurt you, and I know I’m so stupid for leaving you for her, but… - he said sobbing and then kneel down in front of me.
  • I’m begging you. –he said crying on my feet.
  • Chunji, what are you doing? Stand up! –I said shocked.
  • Please forgive me, I know I don’t deserve it but… but I need you, I’m dying without you…
  • Chunji… -I said.
  • I love you, Gaein… I’m so sorry. –he said and hugged me.

I didn’t know what to do. I just stayed there frozen, my heart was so confused. He was hugging me tightly, but I didn’t hug him back, I was just there shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin’s POV:

I came back with the ice creams. I saw Gaein talking with someone, she looked shocked. Then I realized the one that she was talking with was Chunji. I didn’t know what to do. A part of me was telling me that I needed to go there, but the other part of me was telling me to let them to talk. Suddenly, he kneeled down in front of her, I couldn’t understand what was going on, but my heart filled of fear. Then, he hugged her tightly, I dropped the ice creams I was holding and my heart ached… I’m so afraid of losing her, even when I know her heart doesn’t belong to me…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

I wrote a long chapter for today since I haven’t updated for so long.

Anyway, what do you think about it? Please comment and subscribe ;) subs and comments make me happy :D

Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot for me.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!

 

Also, if you like this story, please read my other fanfic: Twin Exhange , is about the twins, is more comedy than drama but is a good and funny story ;)

 

And this is a personal recommendation: Living hell.