We're not Babysitters!

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 4: We’re not Babysitters!

 

 

Youngmin woke up early and went downstairs. Donghyun was making the breakfast; Minwoo and Kwangmin were playing rock, paper scissors to define who was going to wash the dishes; Jeongmin was looking at the mirror, which is not strange on him; and  finally Hyunseong was reading a book calmly while drinking coffee.

"Good morning" Youngmin yawned.

"Good morning" Donghyun grinned in response.

He was wearing a pink piggy apron that Minwoo gave him for his birthday. Youngmin sat lazily on the kitchen bar and served some coffee on his Winnie Pooh cup.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, come here." Hyunseong called the maknae from the living room.

"Yes, hyung." Kwangmin ran and tripped before appearing in front of Hyunseong.

"I need you to take care of Gaein. Don’t leave her alone". Hyunseong stood up and told them with a serious look on his face.

"Of course we'll do it hyung". Minwoo smiled cheesily and winked.

Youngmin rolled his eyes. He couldn't stand stand Minwoo's aegyo in the morning. It was too much to him.

"The breakfast is ready. Youngmin, could you wake her up please?" Donghyun ordered him

He reluctantly went upstairs. 'Seriously, we’re not babysitters or something. She’s not a kid anymore. Why do we have to take care of her?' 

Once he got to your bedroom, he knocked the door and got in since he got no response. He saw you hugging a cute Minnie plush. Your cheeks looked wet, like if you had cried the whole night. He shook your arm slowly and you immediately woke up. He walked back and looked down.

 

"The breakfast is ready. Get dressed. We have to go to the school" He said and exited the room.

Youngmin went back to the kitchen and started eating his breakfast. You came downstairs after some minutes. He looked at you from head to toe. Your hair was a mess and your eyes were swollen. 'How does she think she’s going to get a boyfriend being like that? Whatever, it’s none of my business.' He shook his head in the middle of his thoughts.

 

"Noona, what class do you have first today?" Minwoo asked blinking on the way to school.

"Chemistry" You looked down expressionless.

'Is she an emo-style or something? Minwoo is being nice with her, but she doesn’t even smile or something. She’s weird.' Youngmin tilted his head confused.

"Then, Youngmin hyung could accompany you to your class since he has  also chemistry in the first period. Kwangmin and I have biology."

Minwoo smiled at Youngmin. He glared at him.

“What?” Minwoo mouthed.

"No, thanks." You calmly said and walked to your locker.

Minwoo sighed crossing his arms. He looked at Youngmin, moving his head to the right in sign of saying "Go with her".

 

"She already said I didn’t have to accompany her" Youngmin whined lazily.

"Hyung! We have to take care of her, remember?" Kwangmin stated.

"Why? She’s not a kid! And we’re not babysitters" Youngmin frowned upset.

"Just go!" Minwoo smiled, but in a frightening way. Youngmin jumped and got goosebumps from his look.

"Ok. I'll go". Youngmin rolled his eyes.

Youngmin followed you trying to catch you up in the hallway. But suddenly, a group of girls surrounded him. They were his fans. He greeted them kindly.

"Oppa! I brought you this!" The girl with two braids gave him an orange juice.

"Oppa! I made this for you." The one with a red hat gave him a cupcake.

Some screams were heard from the other side. The group of girls ran to that direction. Youngmin sighed. “The couple of the year” had saved his day of the crazy fan girls.

"They are the perfect couple" A girl said full of excitement.

"Yes, they look so cute together."

"She’s so beautiful and so lucky to have a handsome boyfriend like Chunji".

Youngmin ignored the comments about the "so perfect couple" and  managed to go to his classroom. You had already taken your seat. You were hiding your head on the desk. The both of you were the only ones in the classroom since it was too early.

"Why didn’t you wait for me?" Youngmin gasped. He didn't get an answer from you."Why don’t you answer me? Don’t you have manners?" 

He was upset at your attitude. You didn't even move a little. Your heart was broken. You couldn't care less about being rude with the blonde twin.

"Whatever, I won’t waste my precious time in you." He scoffed and sat down next to your seat.

Niel came in the classroom and put a lunch box on your desk. Youngmin stared at him confused. Niel just walked out of the classroom without bothering talking to you.

"Chh… do you know Niel?" Youngmin asked. But again, no answer came from your mouth.

"He brought you a lunch  box"

You lifted your head and took the lunch box. You stood up from your seat and threw it in the trash can.

"Hey! Why did you do that?  You shouldn’t waste the food. You could have given it to me and I’d have eaten it."

Youngmin highed his voice upset at what you did. You sat down and sighed.

"Could you please stop questioning everything I do? What I do and the reasons why I do it, it’s none of you business"

Youngmin stayed on his seat speechless. 'What’s wrong with this girl? How could she be Bora’s dongsaeng? She’s so rude!' he looked away. The group of fan girls appeared in front of him again.

"Oppa! Can you do some aegyo please?" The maknae of them pouted.

"Ok." Youngmin said and made his cutest wink ever. He was the best in aegyo, after Minwoo of course.

"Aigoo! Oppa is so cute" The girl blushed and they went to their seats.

Youngmin had to accept that although he considered them annoying sometimes, they were really nice fans. And he liked them.

The teacher got in the classroom and Youngmin took out his notebook. In the middle of the class, he glanced at you. You had fallen asleep. He thought you were so rude. Once the class finished, he exited the room to meet Minwoo and Kwangmin at the hallway. Not caring about leaving you behind.

"Where is Gaein?" Kwangmin asked.

"I don’t know and I don’t care".

"Hyung, remember Hyunseong hyung told us to take care of her." Minwoo reminded him.

 

'Why is everyone so worried about this stupid girl?'

 

"Well, I got sick of her. Because I tried to be her friend, but she didn’t even talk".

"She’s a shy girl. Maybe that’s why she didn’t answer you." Minwoo took his books from his locker.

"A shy girl? You don’t even know her. Even then, I’m sure she doesn’t like us at all and it’s fine because I don’t like her either."

"Hyung, don’t be like that" Kwangmin said with that “motherly look” that Youngmin hated. He thought he needed new friends.

"Aishh! Fine. But don’t wait me to be nice with her. I hate rude girls. They freak me out" He blew out rolling his eyes.

At recess time, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin looked for you for having lunch. They found you sitting alone while reading a book.

"See? She’s weird. I told you." Youngmin pointed at you. The freakiest girl he ever met.

"Just shut up. Let’s go Kwangmin" Minwoo dragged the brunette twin and they walked on your direction.

"Wait me!" Youngmin followed them.

"Hi! Can we sit here?" Minwoo asked with his aegyo.

"Sure". You said quietly and looked back to your book.

"Do you like reading?" Kwangmin asked you curiously.

"Yes". 

"Wow! I also like reading. What’s your favorite book?" Kwangmin said excited.

"Romeo & Juliet." 

"Mmm… I liked it.  But I think it’s too much drama for me." He sipped his grape juice.

You were looking at your book all the time they were with you. Youngmin deducted you weren't even paying attention of what Minwoo was telling you. You avoided completely eye contact and were expressionless the whole time. Again, he thought you were the weirdest girl he ever met.

'Definitely, there’s something wrong about her, I don’t know why Kwangmin and Minwoo put so much effort in her liking us. She’s probably just a lonely person'. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm back.

I’m so sorry for haven’t updated recently. I had writer's block :/

Anyway, thanks for your support and your comments :D

I promise I'll do my best.

Please subscribe and comment!

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong.

 

PS: Please also try to read my other fanfic: Twin Exchange.