Let's go to Lotte World!

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

""

Chapter 5: Let’s go to Lotte World!

 

 

You were walking on a beautiful flower field wearing a white long dress. It was a beautiful sunny spring day. You looked at Chunji from the distance, who was  smiling wearing a white suit. You ran over him quickly. But, the distance between the both of you seemed so far. You couldn’t reach him even when you were running so fast.  Your surroundings narrowed and you started panicking and gasping for air.“Chunji!” You screamed. But he couldn’t hear you.

"Noona! Noona! Noona! Wake up! Wake up!" A loud voice was heard.

You woke up realizing it was just a dream. You opened your eyes and saw Minwoo standing beside your bed grinning. You blinked a couple times confused.

"Noona! Finally you woke up. C’mon get ready. We’re going to Lotte World!". He clapped his hands childishly.

"You can go. I’ll stay here sleeping." You covered yourself with your blanket annoyed.

"C’mon noona! Don’t be like that. It’s going to be funny." He shook your shoulder.  "Get up!" The maknae sang.

"Arasso! Arasso. " You rubbed your eyes and went straight to the bathroom.

"Hurry up noona! We’ll be waiting you downstairs. Put something cute on"

You heard Minwoo's high pitched voice from outside.

'Aishh! Seriously this kid is like five Niels in one. He never shuts up! But I have to say he’s so cute, but he doesn’t shut up!'

You took a shower and looked at yourself at the mirror. Two big grey dark circles were formed below your eyes. You hadn't slept well since you spent every night crying. You felt very miserable. And yes, you hated to admit it, but if that was what Hyuna wanted, she got it.

You pouted looking at your closet. You were trying to choose what to wear when you remembered Minwoo's words: "Put something cute on"

And memories came like a bitter-sweet candy.

You were walking on TOP Media’s hallway when you saw Chunji walking on your direction.

 

'OMG! OMG! He’s coming! Calm down, calm down…don’t be too obvious.'

 

"Gaein-ah, annyeong!" Chunji waved his hand smiling at you.

"Annyeong Chunji-ssi." You bowed shyly

"What happened to Chunji Oppa? We’re friends now, remember?". He pouted.

"Uh? Neh… annyeong Chunji Oppa."

"Gaein-ah. What do you think about going to the movies tonight?" He bashed his eyelashes waiting dor an answer.

'Wait, did he just ask me out? I can’t believe this! I must be dreaming again.'

"Gaein-ah" he waved his hand in front of your face.

"Neh, I would like to go to the movies with you tonight." You spoke getting out from the trance.

"Jinja? Then I’ll pick you up at seven. Put something cute on, okay?" He winked and walked away happily.

 

You shook  your head erasing the memory from your mind. You took a look at your closet and picked something random. You wore a plaid buttoned shirt and a green grandma sweater, a pair of skinny jeans and black shoes.

 

'Why to care about my look anyway? I just used to dress cute for Chunji.'

You walked to the living room not really full of excitement. You found the six members of Boyfriend playing videogames. Their faces looked like kids eating candies. Too hyper, too happy to be true.

"Hahaha I won!" Jeongmin  jumped on the couch claiming victory.

"It’s not fair hyung! You always win." Minwoo pouted holding the game controller.

 

You stayed at the corner of the room, staring at them like they were some kind of freaks.

"Gaein-ah, you’re here". Donghyun smiled noticing your presence.

Youngmin looked at you and rolled his eyes. You were pretty sure he hated you so bad. You felt guilty and apologetic for treating him bad the last day. But you just were mean because you didn’t want him to see you crying.

Minwoo looked at you from head to toe twisting his mouth a little. Then, he smiled sweetly.

"C’mon noona let’s go!" Minwoo grabbed your arm and dragged you outside.

Everyone got in the van taking their usual seats. Donghyun  on the driver’s seat, Hyunseong  next to him. Minwoo, Kwangmin and you sat on the middle, and Jeongmin and Youngmin on the back.

On the way to Lotte World, Donghyun and Jeongmin were belting out 2NE1’s  song “I’m the best”; Kwangmin was playing videogames on his iPad. Hyunseong was listening to music, Youngmin was sleeping and Minwoo was trying to solve the Rubik’s cube. And you, you were just reading a book trying to ignore the noise.

 

"I made it hyung!". Minwoo shouted happily.

"Great! Your time was 15 minutes. One minute less than yesterday". Hyunseong said.

"Yay! One day I’ll solve it in 5 seconds!" The maknae clapped excited.

"Noona, did you see it? I solved the Rubik’s cube in 15 minutes."

"Congratulations". You replied still concentrating in your reading.

"Hyung! I’m starving". Minwoo stood behind Donghyun pouting.

"There are some snacks in my bag. You can eat them." Donghyun pointed to a medium-size dark blue backpack.

"Yay! Food!" Minwoo grabbed the leader's backpack.

"Chocolate!" The maknae beamed a big smile and quickly unwrapped the chocolate. He took a bite to it.

"Yah! Give me some!" Kwangmin took the chocolate from Minwoo and tried it.

"Delicious!"

"Yah! Donghyun hyung, he stole my chocolate!". Minwoo pointed at Kwangmin frowning.

"Stop fighting. There are more snacks in my backpack." Donghyun stated.

 

You asked yourself how he was so patient with them.

 

"I hate you." Minwoo stuck out his tongue to Kwangmin.

The maknae inspected the contents in the backpack again. He took out this time a bag of shrimp chips. He stuffed with a handful of the product his little mouth.

"Noona, do-you-want-some?" Minwoo asked you with his mouth full of food.

"What?" You answered dumbfounded. Minwoo gulped.

"That if you wanted some." He extended the bag to you.

"No, thanks."

"We arrived, guys!" Donghyun announced cheerfully.

"Yay!" Minwoo and Kwangmin clapped.

"Hey! Wake up Youngmin." Jeongmin shook the blond twin's shoulder. But he didn't get an answer from the sleeping beauty.

Kwangmin and Minwoo looked at each other with a mischievous smile. They both nodded in agreement of what they were thinking. They took a handful of chips and threw them at their target: Youngmin's face.

"Yah! What are you doing? You’re going to clean up the van coming back home." Donghyun said upset.

"Neh, hyung." They replied still throwing food to Youngmin. But he still hadn’t woken up.

"Hey! I’ll buy you an ice cream if you hit him on the eye." Minwoo challenged the brunette twin.

"Ok!"

Kwangmin accepted the challenge and smirked. He calculated the distance with one of the last chips he had. He threw it  like a dart and the chip  hit directly on Youngmin’s eye.

"What? What happened?" The blond twin woke up scared.

 

The brunettes burst out laughing uncontrollably. Youngmin just looked at them puzzled.

 

"That was so funny!" Minwoo raised his hand to receive a high five from Kwangmin.

"Yeah, but you owe me an ice cream" They both continued laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Let’s go! It's getting late." Donghyun ordered and everyone got off the van.

                                                              

Finally, you all were in Lotte World. You clearly hated that place because you came there along with Chunji like a hundred times.

'I just miss him so much. I wish we were still together.'

You followed them in the middle of the crowd of people. Youngmin glared at you when he passed by and you looked down embarrassed.

"Hyungs! Let’s ride on the rollercoaster." Minwoo ran to the line-up like a little kid. 

"Ok, let’s get on!" Donghyun grinned.

You all got on the rollercoaster. Minwoo sat next to you. You were surprised about not enjoying the ride. Normally you would consider it funny, but you felt bored without Chunji.

You got off the attraction with and all of them feeling dizzy except for you. The seven of you rode in almost all the attractions of Lotte World.

"Wow! That was so funny!" Minwoo said with his hair all messed.

"Let’s go to eat. I’m hungry!" Hyunseong rubbed his belly.

"Yes, I’m hungry, too". Jeongmin  fixed his hair looking at the mirror.

"There’s a good restaurant near here. We could go there if you want." The leader pointed out.

"Yes!" They agreed in unison.

You went back to the van a little bit exhausted and Donghyun drove to the restaurant. It was a traditional Korean restaurant. The decoration was very amazing. And the best thing about it, you had never gone there with Chunji before. There were no memories of him in that place.

You all sat down and the waiter came. The guys ordered bulgogi for like ten people. The order came pretty fast and the six young men started eating like little hungry beasts. You stared at them surprised.

                                  

" Gaein-ah, eat some food" Donghyun said. You nodded shyly and ate a piece of meat. It was delicious.

"Delicious, right?" Jeongmin winked at you. You nodded in response.

 

You took your cup in your hands. You were about to drink a sip of tea when you saw Teen Top coming in the restaurant. You choked when you saw them. Your eyes widened and you panicked on your insides.

"Gaein-ah, are you ok?" Minwoo asked worried noticing your reaction.

"Yes..." You muttered.

 

Youngmin turned around and saw them. Then he looked at you knowing that they were the reason of your sudden shock. He rolled his eyes with a scoff. 

Fortunately, you thought they didn’t see you. But even so, it didn't mean you couldn’t avoid feeling bad. You were hurt. You sat there trying to hold back your tears.

"I’m going to the bathroom." You stood up and  walked to the bathroom. But, on your way there, you bumped with someone.

"Sorry." You muttered.

 When you lifted your head, you found L. Joe and Changjo standing in front of you. Your body froze in an instant.

"Hi!"

Changjo smiled, like if nothing had happened. Like if you were still their close friend. Like if you were still his best friend's girlfriend.

"Hi..." You mumbled and headed straight to the bathroom without even looking at them. 

 

Changjo looked at L. Joe with a 'What did I say wrong?' face. L. Joe only rolled his eyes. They walked back to their table with the other guys of Teen Top. Chunji realized the both of them were too quiet and their looks were apologetic.

"What happened?" Chunji asked.

"We just saw Gaein walking to the bathroom." L. Joe said quietly playing with the chopsticks.

"Really?" Chunji's jaw fell. Changjo nodded. 

 

Chunji sighed. Just by hearing your name, his heart started pounding.

'I really miss her. I miss her smile and her laugh and everything about her, but I know we can’t be even friends anymore because I hurt her so much, and I feel so bad about it.'

 

On the other way, Youngmin realized it had been thirty minutes since you left to the bathroom. He was starting to worry and he didn't know why.

"Gaein Noona hasn’t come back yet. I wonder if something happened to her. I’m going to see if everything is fine." Minwoo stood up from his seat.

"I’ll go. You stay here and pay the bill" The blond twin  said and hurried to the girl’s bathroom.

He opened the door slowly and fortunately no one, except you, was there. He locked the door for making sure no one came in.

"Gaein-ah, are you here?" He knocked one of the doors of the individual’s bathroom.

"Who are you?" You sobbed confused, not recognizing the male's voice.

"I’m Youngmin, don’t worry, I’ll help you."

"What? Don’t you hate me for being rude with you?"

"I don’t hate you. I just don’t like you that much, but I couldn’t leave you alone in this kind of situations. I know that something is happening between you and Niel. And don’t worry I won’t ask about it and I won’t tell anybody. I just want to help you to get out of here without them to see you crying."

"Thank you" You opened the door shyly but glad about his gesture.

Your eyes were all redden. Youngmin didn’t know why his heart trembled when he saw you sitting on the toilet sobbing. He handed you a handkerchief and you wiped your tears. You took a deep breath stopping your tears from falling. The blond twin stood there patiently till you calmed down.

"Here. Put this on your eyes and they won’t look so redden."

 

Youngmin handed you a bottle of eye drops. You took it nervously and put it on your eyes.

"Gomawo..." You looked down. "I’m sorry for being rude with you the other day."

"I forgive you. Now let’s go out before the guys come here." He smiled sweetly.

"Yes..." You muttered and nodded shyly.

Youngmin unlocked the door and opened it. You walked next to him, hiding from Teen Top that was on the other side.

"Why did you take so long?" Jeongmin whined.

"I’m sorry I got distracted with the fish tank. It’s just that the fishes are so cute!" Youngmin replied with his cutest aegyo.

"Whatever, hurry up and get on." Hyunseong said.

"Yes, hyung."

On the way back to the dorm, you fell asleep. Youngmin was listening to music while staring at your sleeping face. He didn't know what to think about you anymore. First, he thought you were being such a rude person. But then, he felt that he had to protect you, though he didn't know why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I updated a long chapter for today.

Hope you enjoy it…

Thank you so much for your support, subscriptions and comments.

This week I don’t think I’ll be updating because I’m on exams period. :(

But I promise you I’ll do it next week :D

Thanks for reading! Ppyong!

 

PS: Please also read my other fanfic: Twin Exchange.