Flour Fight!

Please Forget About Him and Smile (Editing)

 

Chapter 26: Flour fight!

 

Please listen to: Taylor Swift- Begin Again.

Your POV:

The morning sunlight woke me up. I felt someone was my hair delicately. I smelled a sweet scent and slowly opened my eyes. I lifted my head up and saw Youngmin smiling sweetly at me. He was sitting on my bed next to me, holding me on his arms.

Wait, why is Youngmin in my room? I mean, how did Bora unnie let him in? Whatever… I want him to stay here.

“Good morning Gaein” he smiled

“Good morning” I said and fixed my messed hair.

Mmmm… now that I think about it, it’s so embarrassing that Youngmin sees me in this state, I mean my eyes are all swollen and my hair is all a mess… I’m not even wearing makeup, not that I wear a lot of makeup usually, but yes I do wear a little, and I guess I look like a zombie right now.

“You look very pretty in the early morning” he said.

What? Did he just read my thoughts? Even then… what did he say? He thinks I look pretty…

“Yeah of course I look like a zombie” I said.

“No, you don’t. You look pretty, seriously. I would like to wake up next to you every day of my life only to appreciate how beautiful you are” he said softly, more like whispering and kissed my forehead slowly giving me goose bumps.

I sat down on my bed and smiled shyly. I felt how my cheeks were blushing. He my hair, I was getting very nervous… so I decided to talk to him to hide that I was like almost drooling over him, it’s just that I don’t know why he makes me feel in that way, but I can’t stop staring at him like a fool.

“So, where is Bora Unnie?” I asked.

“She went to buy some groceries with Hyunseong hyung” he casually answered.

“And she let you stay here, I mean… both of us alone?” I said surprised.

“Yeah, why?” he said still concentrate in my hair.

If he wouldn’t be doing that so close to me, I think I wouldn’t be stuttering like an idiot.

“No, it’s just that… you know how protective is my unnie, so I never thought she would leave us alone here” I said stuttering… ok, I think that didn’t sound great.

“Why? Were you thinking about doing something else?” he whispered in my ear making my spine shiver. I could see his smirk.

“What?” I said.

“Nothing, I was just teasing you babo” he said laughing at me.

“Yah! It’s not funny!” I said.

“Yes, it is” he said still laughing. “Your face was priceless”

“Yah! Stop laughing!” I said but I couldn’t avoid laughing also.

He got up from my bed and looked around my room. I felt strange… I wanted him to stay next to me a little more… his warmth made me feel so good. Maybe I should get up from my bed too, but I’m too lazy for doing that.

“What is that?” he said pointing at the box with all the things that Chunji gave to me.

“Mmmm… that’s a box with the things that Chunji gave me when we were together” I said rubbing the back of my neck.

For a strange reason talking about Chunji wasn’t painful anymore, he was just part of my past, full of good and bad memories, but still part of the past and not of my present anymore.

“Oh…” he said. I could feel the jealousy in his voice.

“What’s with the Oh?” I asked him.

He walked back to my bed and sat next to me. I smiled because he was by my side again.

“Mmmm… I don’t know, it’s just that I haven’t given you anything” he held my hand and looked down.

“You’re here! That’s the most important for me”

“Even then, I want to give you tons of presents and letters and other stuff, so my box will be bigger than his” he said smiling.

“Chh” I chuckled at him.

“I’m talking seriously” he said.

“I know. It’s just funny how you are jealous about him” I said.

“It’s not that I’m jealous, it’s just that I’m afraid to lose you” he said looking down sadly.

“Stop saying non sense things. You will never lose me” I said his smooth hair.

“Promise?” he said cutely.

“Promise” I said smiling.

He leaned slowly and crashed his lips against mine sweetly. He deepened the kiss a little and then broke it making me lean on him wanting it to be longer.

“What was that for?” I said putting my arms around his neck, still closing my eyes.

“I wanted to seal the promise with a kiss” he said.

He held my hands and helped me to get up from the bed. Our fingers were untwined together. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled, I never thought we would be together, but now we are together I can say that I have never been so happy in my life.

“I’ll prepare your breakfast” he said smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please listen to: SHINee- Bodyguard.

We walked downstairs and then I saw Minwoo and Kwangmin sitting on the couch playing videogames and eating cookies.

“Noona! Do you have more Nutella?”  Minwoo ran to me with his mouth and cheeks stained of Nutella.

“Yes, I think I have one more jar” I said taking the empty jar.

“Yay! Kwangmin hyung! She said she had more!” he said jumping cutely.

“Jinja? Yay!” he said excited.

 Kwangmin’s face was also stained of Nutella. These kids…

I went to the kitchen and got them another jar of Nutella. They grabbed it away from my hands with brightened eyes and ran to the couch happily.

“You shouldn’t have done that” Youngmin said crossing his arms.

“Why?”

“Because in some minutes they will be all hyperactive running and doing crazy stuff”

“That sounds funny”

“Trust me, it isn’t funny… but anyway, what do you want for breakfast?” he said as he was putting the pink apron on.

He looks so cute with that apron. I smiled at him brightly. I really want to take a picture right now.

“Youngminnie, I can make it by myself” I told him.

“But I want to make your breakfast. I have always wanted to make my girlfriend’s breakfast” he said pouting cutely.

I smiled at his cuteness and sat on the kitchen’s bar chair giving up.

“So, what do you want?” he asked me taking the spatula.

“Mmm… I don’t know… whatever you want” I said shrugging.

“What about pancakes? Bora Noona said you liked them”

“Yeah! I would like that”

Youngmin started preparing the pancakes. I have to accept he looked so cute while doing it. I helped him and we ended preparing pancakes together.

“Noona!” Minwoo called me.

I turned to him and he threw me some flour on my face.

“Yah! Minwoo-yah!” I screamed.

“I told you not to give them too much Nutella” Youngmin chuckled and cleaned my cheek with a napkin.

“Shut up hyung!” Kwangmin said and threw him flour.

“Yah! Kwangmin! You’ll pay for that” Youngmin yelled and took the flour.

He chased the both and they ran in circles around the kitchen. Youngmin was running too fast dropping the flour all over the floor. I was laughing at their childishness.

“Noona! Save me!” Minwoo said standing behind me.

“Yah! Why would I save you? You were the one that attacked me first!”

“Then get revenge” Youngmin said and passed me the flour. I took some on my hand and threw it to the evil maknae.

“Yah! Noona!” he said closing his eyes trying to clean the flour from his face.

Kwangmin laughed at Minwoo and Youngmin took advantage of it throwing him flour on his mouth.

“Yah! Hyung!” Kwangmin pouted.

We all look at each other and we laughed at how funny our faces looked all stained with flour.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the door opening. Oh No! Unnie is here and the kitchen is all a mess!

She appeared with Hyunseong smiling. Jeongmin and Donghyun were with them.

“We’re…” unnie’s smile disappeared when she saw the kitchen. “…home” she finished her sentence dropping the bags she was carrying.

“Can you explain me what happened here?” she said in a serious tone.

“Mmmm… well unnie, we were cooking and…” I stuttered.

“You all look so funny” she said laughing.

I gave her a ‘you-are-so-weird’ look. She just grinned at us. Well, at least she didn’t kill us.

“I will take a picture of you guys. But you have to clean all this mess, okay?” she went to look for her camera.

“Huff!” we said relieved.

“C’mon guys smile! Say Kimchi!”

“Kimchi!” we said in unison.

Click!

“Aww! I really really like it” unnie said jumping excited and showed the picture to Hyunseong.

Yes, I don’t have a normal unnie, she’s kinda different… maybe she’s too cheered up and innocent for her age, but I love her, she’s very cool.

She went for all the cleaning stuff and threw it on the floor.

“C’mon clean this mess. We’ll go shopping, call me if you need something” she waved her hands smiling.

They turned their backs to us and left the apartment.

“Yah! Noona! You can’t do this to us” Minwoo whined pouting.

“I think we’d better start cleaning” I sighed.

“Yep” Kwangmin said cutely.

We cleaned all the kitchen, Minwoo and Youngmin were too lazy for doing it but Kwangmin and I got them up when they sat down to ‘rest’.

Finally, when we finished we all plopped onto the couch exhausted.

“I’m so tired” Minwoo yawned.

“Yeah, me too” Youngmin said.

He rested his head on my shoulder and brushed his nose on my neck making me blush.

“Aigoo! Gaein is blushing!” Kwangmin said teasingly.

I looked away avoiding them, but it didn’t work, I was blushing even more.

Youngmin just chuckled and threw back his head to the couch. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

“Stop teasing her” he told Kwangmin.

I smiled at him and started playing with his thin and long fingers. His hands were so soft like silk.

He my hair and slowly pressed his soft lips on my forehead. My heart stopped at the sudden kiss and then when he looked at me smiling so brightly my heart beat faster than ever.

“I love you” he whispered in my ear.

“Ugh! That’s too cheesy!” Kwangmin said.

“I don’t think it’s cheesy, I think it’s cute” Minwoo said with brightened eyes.

“I think it’s cheesy. Go to be all lovey-dovey to other place” Kwangmin said with a disgusted face.

Youngmin chuckled and got up from the couch taking my hand.

“Okay, let’s go somewhere else” he said and dragged me with him.

He took my sweater and put it on me, then, he put on his sweater.

“Where are we going?” I asked curious.

“It’s a surprise” he smiled.

He took my hand and opened the door, but for our surprise, someone was standing out.

“Hyuna…” I muttered. She was crying.

“You need to help me…” she sobbed. “Chunji tried to suicide”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you like this chapter.

The next one will be full of drama. Yes, I love to make you suffer xD

Anyway, I’m so excited because of Boyfriend’s Hello Baby.

Kwangmin is so nice with the kids. I think he’s going to be a good appa.

I’m doubting about Youngmin’s father abilities, I don’t think he likes kids that much. Also, I think it’s funny that he was paired with Minwoo (Kwangmin picked the pairs: Donghyun-Jeongmin, Kwangmin-Hyunseong and Youngmin-Minwoo xD). They are so funny, because they always fight, but they can’t live without each other, just like Tom & Jerry.

I can’t wait for the second episode :D

Comments and subs make me so happy! :D

Thanks for reading.

 

*A/N: Please also read my other fanfics:

Taming the Rebel Princess.

“Dating” Between Stars.